Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Scandalous Act Ls In The Nigeria Immigration Office Akure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scandalous Act Ls In The Nigeria Immigration Office Akure (762 Views)

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / Nigeria Immigration Arrests Nine Illegal Immigrants Heading To Libya From Kano8 / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scandalous Act Ls In The Nigeria Immigration Office Akure by HaykayBash: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Great minds, Pls help I enrolled for my passport renewal at the Nigeria Immigration Service Akure in Oct 2020.Did biometrics and amm that require. But till date the officer in charge keeps saying their is no booklet.

Pls help me I hope I haven't been scammed, and what do I need to do pls?
Re: Scandalous Act Ls In The Nigeria Immigration Office Akure by Crimrburster: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
HaykayBash:
Great minds, Pls help I enrolled for my passport renewal at the Nigeria Immigration Service Akure in Oct 2020.Did biometrics and amm that require. But till date the officer in charge keeps saying their is no booklet.

Pls help me I hope I haven't been scammed, and what do I need to do pls?
you have been scammed. Report to the nearest police station with your evidence of payment. Those guys at igbatoro road are daredevils.
Re: Scandalous Act Ls In The Nigeria Immigration Office Akure by HaykayBash: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
Crimrburster:
you have been scammed. Report to the nearest police station with your evidence of payment

Oh my! �
Re: Scandalous Act Ls In The Nigeria Immigration Office Akure by nickvanilla(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
HaykayBash:

Oh my! �

At the moment I am aware that there are no booklets for passports. Although, this should have been communicated to you by the officer so you can decide to either pay at that point or keep your money till the booklets become available.
Re: Scandalous Act Ls In The Nigeria Immigration Office Akure by HaykayBash: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
nickvanilla:

At the moment I am aware that there are no booklets for passports. Although, this should have been communicated to you by the officer so you can decide to either pay at that point or keep your money till the booklets become available.

Since Oct. Last year?

(1) (Reply)

UAE Bars Citizens From Travelling To Nigeria, Other Countries / South Africa Or Turkey, What Would You Advise Me To Go To Study And Live? / Can I Leave The UK As A Dependant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.