Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG (28162 Views)

Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents / Obaseki & His Deputy Shuaibu Participate In Clean-Up Exercise In Edo (Photos) / Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by vidicsky: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
pathetic. apc is really pathetic
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
ManirBK:
Atiku was just trying to draw unnecessary sympathies from people who could easily be fooled by his political propaganda.

Exactly.

That they may not have checked others means nothing, that they checked his is within the law.

No biggie, just political whining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by ManirBK: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Exactly.

That they may not have checked others means nothing, that they checked hi is within the law.

No biggie, just political whining.
This explanation is needless to me,wasn't he searched in the UAE's airport? So why the grouse in the Nigeria's case?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by docadams: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Racoon:
So Atiku started using using Private jets today? Guess the one he donated for Buhari campaign in 2015 was being searched whenever it leaves and arrives Nigeria then?

Even the APC knows they are doing this disgraceful damage control because they are totally clueless on how to answer the Atiku question as they never envisaged it coming.

I guess Oshiomole, Tinubu,Gov.Ganduje have not been using private jets but no one care about searching them.Bunch of retards.

I can confirm you have a leaky brain, a stigma of over indulgence. “By standard procedure, all aircraft on international arrivals must first of all park at the international wing of the aircraft.. . said the search on the aircraft of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, at the Abuja airport was a routine exercise that applied to all international arrivals. IP*OB mis*creants soiling the landscape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Yankee101: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
I'm an ordinary Nigerian and no one tells me to open my bags upon arrival in Naija talkless of Atiku

Most people returning to their home country do not face beyond a general machine scan

When you carry too many items that look like for sale then customs will start checking

1 Like

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by chimchim1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
habiham:
Why now And when last you check tinubu and others
was he not checked in Dubai?
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by ManirBK: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
vidicsky:
pathetic. apc is really pathetic
No need for any explanation, who is Atiku, he must be searched.Security agents have done their job.

1 Like

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Racoon(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
[s]
docadams:
I can confirm you have a leaky brain, a stigma of over indulgence.

“By standard procedure, all aircraft on international arrivals must first of all park at the international wing of the aircraft.. . said the search on the aircraft of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, at the Abuja airport was a routine exercise that applied to all international arrivals. IP*OB mis*creants soiling the landscape.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Beetobee(f): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Racoon:
So Atiku started using using Private jets today? Guess the one he donated for Buhari campaign in 2015 was being searched whenever it leaves and arrives Nigeria then?

Even the APC knows they are doing this disgraceful damage control because they are totally clueless on how to answer the Atiku question as they never envisaged it coming.

I guess Oshiomole, Tinubu,Gov.Ganduje have not been using private jets but no one care about searching them.Bunch of retards.

No he didn't start today, he was simply trying to be mischievous. I can say for a fact that I have gone through such routine checks twice.

2 Likes

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by ManirBK: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
DWJOBScom:
It’s dangerous for democracy
Of all the aircraft to search it’s was Atiku’s.
Buhari used that same aircraft for campaign and it was never searched.
This is dangerous for democracy

The other time it was DSS at the NASS
DSS quizzed oshiomole not an intimidation. What is wrong in searching plane?
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by jaycool01(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
To think that a presidential aspirant is crying fowl over a mere routine check that is obtainable everywhere in the world is quite pathetic. only the president is exempted from this exercise and that is how it has always been before now.

This is just a political gimmick that does not hold water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by marvin905(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
isn't this the man that said he made 60 million in three years.. Nigerian politics

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by marvin905(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Borderless: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
ManirBK:
Let Atiku back it with video clip. Let's see how the search was aimed at intimidating him.

Obviously your education, if you had any is a waste!

2 Likes

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by manci(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
9ja, so there's something like a senior citizen in our cofftitition ?
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Beetobee(f): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
bedspread:
Is this the first time Atiku is coming into the Country?? He has not been searched all these while until now!!

U guys should keep throwing your Penalty to corner!!

How do you know he hadn't been searched all that while?

1 Like

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by new2012: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
DSS search planes now?
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by chiedozie198100: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
ManirBK:
Let Atiku back it with video clip. Let's see how the search was aimed at intimidating him.

chai, bros sorry oo.

is like you miss class today. LAI 101 by prof lai mohammed.

fg just said they did it as a normal routine, and you r here crying about video evidence.

lol
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Omooniya1: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
[
You think is abuja to lagos ua plying that u will not be search, try and ply lagos to london and see how u will be search to ur pant. International route is different from domestic route.
quote author=cute9ja post=72883799]Everybody's lugage is serached at international airports, especially non-political heads without immunity [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
ManirBK:
This explanation is needless to me,wasn't he searched in the UAE's airport? So why the grouse in the Nigeria's case?

On the same travel, I get searched in Lagos, when I arrive in Amsterdam or Paris I get searched, when I get to US I get searched.

Again, no biggie.

Edit: On the way in I get searched in the US and I get searched in Lagos. This is part of air travel post 9/11 all over the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by MrAJQ(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
They hate due processes. They hate following the norms except it is the norm of corruption PDP is cursed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by AngelicBeing: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Racoon:

tongue

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Nofav0rs(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
cute9ja:
Everybody's lugage is serached at international airports, especially non-political heads without immunity
Dyslexic Zombie. It’s SEARCHED not SERACHED. Bunch of illiterates
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by marvin905(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

See what GLO has done to you.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
MrAJQ:
They hate due processes.
They hate following the norms except it is the norm of corruption
PDP is cursed

It's not just a PDP thing though.

Nigerians like too much "do you know who I am?" BS. As a group of people most just don't like following due process. The same asshats that are orderly in Atlanta or Houston becomes unruly troupe of monkeys the minute we arrive in Lagos. I was seriously embarrassed one day when the pilot had to stop the aircraft on the runway and refuse to move until people sat back down and put their belts on. They were opening the overhead bins while we were still taxing.

3 Likes

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by cute9ja: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Excellent point
ManirBK:
This is not your corrupt PDP in power its APC. Every citizen is equal before the Law. Last week APC chairman is under the custody of DSS no one complain but here you are complaining about normal procedure. This is an indication that voting in PDP is bringing back the era of lawlessness in the nation.
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by MrAJQ(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It's not just a PDP thing though.

Nigerians like too much "do you know who I am?" BS. As a group of people most just don't like following due process. The same asshats that re orderly in Atlanta or Houston becomes unruly troupe of monkeys the minute we arrive in Lagos. I was seriously embarrassed one day when the pilot had to stoop the aircraft on the runway and refuse to move until people sat back down and out their belts on. They were opening the overhead bins while we were still taxing.

You're indeed right.
It actually not only PDP thing it Nigeria big men mentality

1 Like

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by cute9ja: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
He is a 'big man' in Nigeria now, that's why.
ManirBK:

1 Like

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by bedspread: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Beetobee:

How do you know he hadn't been searched all that while?
If you Know, you Tell us
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by docadams: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Yankee101:
I'm an ordinary Nigerian and no one tells me to open my bags upon arrival in Naija talkless of Atiku

Most people returning to their home country do not face beyond a general machine scan

When you carry too many items that look like for sale then customs will start checking

Do you travel by chartered or private flight? Or can you fligh by private jet to Yankee and expect to alight and exit airport with a handshake.

1 Like

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by shegra58: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Racoon:

I guess Oshiomole, Tinubu,Gov.Ganduje have been using private jets but no one care about searching them.Bunch of retards.
how do you know they dont search them?
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by socialmediaman: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
bedspread:
Is this the first time Atiku is coming into the Country?? He has not been searched all these while until now!!

U guys should keep throwing your Penalty to corner!!

Searching whoever comes into the Country is supposed to be a Normal thing!!

But when it's done due to politics it's Desperation!!!

The bolded got me laughing grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos / Abba Kyari: 3 US Law Firms Consulted To Defend DCP / Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.