Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG (28178 Views)

Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents / Obaseki & His Deputy Shuaibu Participate In Clean-Up Exercise In Edo (Photos) / Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Yankee101: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
docadams:

Do you travel by chartered or private flight? Or can you fligh by private jet to Yankee and expect to alight and exit airport with a handshake.

The more exclusive the class you travel in the less scrutiny you get.

When I take business or first class, I get on and off first. I use different entrances with less checks sometimes. It's the same route private jets take. In Dubai a limo comes to pick you from home to the airport free. You wait in the exclusive VIP Emirates lounge. You use Marhaba to skip the lines etc.

All that check you see when flying coach, not everyone gets treated like that. Why do you think airline crew are into drug smuggling? Cos their exclusive treatment means less checks.
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by MinCeteris: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
habiham:
Why now And when last you check tinubu and others

They do check Tinubu and others, it is only that they don't make noise like your Atiku.

Atiku is just seeking for political sympathy from illiterates like you. Ask him if he was not checked on arrival at Dubai airport.

2 Likes

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by blackboy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Is that how Tinubu's private jet is searched or is this the first time he travelled with private jet?
I don't blame you
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by adetayo234: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
ManirBK:
Atiku was just trying to draw unnecessary sympathies from people who could easily be fooled by his political propaganda.

What propaganda again? You mean the one already confirmed by the airport authority by themselves that they actually searched Atiku's plane?

Now, dump sentiment aside for just a moment and ask yourself if this is the first time Atiku would be using that jet. How come they haven't been searching all these while? Please ask yourself that question, instead of insulting your own intelligence
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by rexwalters: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Racoon:
So Atiku started using using Private jets today? Guess the one he donated for Buhari campaign in 2015 was being searched whenever it leaves and arrives Nigeria then?

Even the APC knows they are doing this disgraceful damage control because they are totally clueless on how to answer the Atiku question as they never envisaged it coming.

I guess Oshiomole, Tinubu,Gov.Ganduje have been using private jets but no one care about searching them.Bunch of retards.
Thief he has a private jet yet he paid only 60 million Naira for 3 years taxes on income,he will soon get a letter from the Federal Inland Revenue Service,they should search that plane very well,currency trafficker. Barawo.
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by adetayo234: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
MinCeteris:

They do check Tinubu and others, it is only that they don't make noise like your Atiku.

Atiku is just seeking for political sympathy from illiterates like you. Ask him if he was not checked on arrival at Dubai airport.

Were you there when Tinubu and others were searched? Were you there? Don't say what you don't know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by RABOY(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
cute9ja:
The Federal Government on Sunday said the search on the aircraft of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, at the Abuja airport was a routine exercise that applied to all international arrivals.

The Minister of State, Aviation, Hadi Sirika, said this in a statement made available to journalists in Abuja.

Sirika said while it was true that the Task Force on Currency at the airport did the routine action of checking the former Vice President’s travel bag, he was accorded full respect as a senior citizen.

He described the checks as mandatory, conventional, internationally applied and routine, adding that no one is excused from them under the nation’s laws.

While urging law-abiding citizens to respect the laws of the country, Sirika advised prominent Nigerians not to seek to be treated over and above the citizens they wish to serve.

The minister claimed that the public outcry that followed the routine exercise was a mischievous attempt to grab headlines.

The statement read, “This is a mischievous attempt to grab the headlines. Nigerians need to know that one of the resolutions of the Atiku team at their recently-concluded, opulently-held Dubai retreat was to embark on scaremongering. This is one of such.

“For the records, all incoming passengers on international flights go through customs, immigration, health and security screening.

“Where the aircraft is using the private, charter wing, as the PDP candidate did, such arrivals are met by a team of the immigration, customs and other security agencies. They go to the arriving aircraft as a team.

“The airport authorities confirm that this is a routine process, applying to all international arrivals, including the minister unless the passenger is the President of Nigeria. The President, the Vice President and passengers aboard planes on the Presidential air fleet use the Presidential wing of the airport.

“It is also important to state that even in the Presidential Wing of the airport the President of Nigeria uses, there is the presence of immigration and other security officials who must stamp his or her passport on arrival.

“By standard procedure, all aircraft on international arrivals must first of all park at the international wing of the aircraft. They can move to the domestic terminal only upon the completion of the arrival processes.

“While it is true that the Task Force on Currency at the airport did the routine action of checking the former Vice President’s travel bag, he was accorded full respect as a senior citizen.

“These checks are mandatory, conventional, internationally applied and routine. No one is excused from them under our laws. These checks are carried out on all international arrivals and President Buhari does not get involved in them.

“Law-abiding citizens are encouraged to respect the laws of the country and our VIPs should not seek to be treated over and above the citizens they wish to serve.”

SOURCE - http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/11/search-of-atikus-luggage-aircraft.html
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Lomprico2: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
ManirBK:
Let Atiku back it with video clip. Let's see how the search was aimed at intimidating him.

U sound highly stupid! What video evidence r u asking of when ur clueless fg just admitted searching his plane? undecided

1 Like

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by RABOY(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=RABOY post=72884743][/quote] Ghen Ghen
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by rexwalters: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
adetayo234:

What propaganda again? You mean the one already confirmed by the airport authority by themselves that they actually searched Atiku's plane?

Now, dump sentiment aside for just a moment and ask yourself if this is the first time Atiku would be using that jet. How come they haven't been searching all these while? Please ask yourself that question, instead of insulting your own intelligence
Who told you they have not been searching the PJ in the past?,don't you go through immigration and customs everytime you fly into Nigeria PJ or commercial?Atiku looking for cheap publicity,he wants to use the Federal Government's money to pay the remaining notes on the jet.
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by docadams: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Yankee101:

The more exclusive the class you travel in the less scrutiny you get.

When I take business or first class, I get on and off first. I use different entrances with less checks sometimes. It's the same route private jets take. In Dubai a limo comes to pick you from home to the airport free. You wait in the exclusive VIP Emirates lounge. You use Marhaba to skip the lines etc.

All that check you see when flying coach, not everyone gets treated like that. Why do you think airline crew are into drug smuggling? Cos their exclusive treatment means less checks.

I disagree with you on that exclusive treatment for airline crew. The get scrutinized nowadays for reason of drug smuggling, hijacking, fatigue, and other vices

If your other claims are true, I wonder why South American drug lords are not making a free landing on American soil with their private jets.
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Yankee101: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
docadams:

I disagree with you on that exclusive treatment for airline crew. The get scrutinized nowadays for reason of drug smuggling, hijacking, fatigue, and other vices

You used the word 'nowadays.

That concurs with my assessement
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by ManirBK: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
adetayo234:

You can only tell this to your fools party supporters but not us
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by rexwalters: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
ManirBK:
This is not your corrupt PDP in power its APC. Every citizen is equal before the Law. Last week APC chairman is under the custody of DSS no one complain but here you are complaining about normal procedure. This is an indication that voting in PDP is bringing back the era of lawlessness in the nation.
True talk,Atiku Abubakar grandson of Othman dan fodio,Barawo.
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by adetayo234: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
ManirBK:
You can only tell this to your fools party supporters but not us

Your soul is filled with blackness and bitterness. Please purge yourself of these vices before they cause you untimely death.

Were you there when they searched other airplanes? Don't talk about what you aren't sure about.
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by ssssjjjjj: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
you need to take a break on these guy .
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Basher8583: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Racoon:
So Atiku started using Private jets today? Guess the one he donated for Buhari campaign in 2015 was being searched whenever it leaves and arrives Nigeria then?

Even the APC knows they are doing this disgraceful damage control because they are totally clueless on how to answer the Atiku question as they never envisaged it coming.

I guess Oshiomole, Tinubu,Gov.Ganduje have been using private jets but no one care about searching them.Bunch of retards.

Would you have heard anything if PDP had not been crying wolf.
Searching is a normal activity. Atiku should know that. Only ignorant Mofos think otherwise. And those are the target of PDP.
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by legendsilver(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Its normal na, even my MD gets searched each time he comes to Nigeria. I don't know y Atiku will be different
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Basher8583: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
docadams:

If your other claims are true, I wonder why South American drug lords are not making a free landing on American soil with their private jets.

Are you minding that liar feeling like a first class traveler. Missed it at all points.
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by bejeria101(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Govt of activity and stupidty!
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by ManirBK: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
adetayo234:

Your soul is filled with blackness and bitterness. Please purge yourself of these vices before they cause you untimely death.

Were you there when they searched other airplanes? Don't talk about what you aren't sure about.
The Majority i can see here may not hv been to airport before, did atiku abubakar tells you that when he reached dubai airport he did not followed due process or his belongings were nt search or is only nigeria where big men are above the lawswhat is there in searching his belongings so far as he has nttin in hidden, unless if he has ?? Why must he seek cheap political sympathy ?? Some people in nigeria are bunch of fools that is why this political elite are using and dumping you like women pads... Abeg commot for my road make i pass
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by SirBunky85(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
DWJOBScom:
It’s dangerous for democracy
Of all the aircraft to search it’s was Atiku’s.
Buhari used that same aircraft for campaign and it was never searched.
This is dangerous for democracy

The other time it was DSS at the NASS
abeg shift.when oshobaba was interrogated by d DSS it wasn't dangerous for our democracy abi?hypocrites plenty for dis our country no be small
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Henri8: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
mendii:
what's up with all these atiku uncessary topics

abi beta news no dae ne
If Atiku is no good news to you, then wait for buhari's news.
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by adetayo234: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
ManirBK:
The Majority i can see here may not hv been to airport before, did atiku abubakar tells you that when he reached dubai airport he did not followed due process or his belongings were nt search or is only nigeria where big men are above the lawswhat is there in searching his belongings so far as he has nttin in hidden, unless if he has ?? Why must he seek cheap political sympathy ?? Some people in nigeria are bunch of fools that is why this political elite are using and dumping you like women pads... Abeg commot for my road make i pass

I ask again, were you there when Tinubu and others were searched? If it is a routine and done every time, why would he make noise this time? If you are looking for the real brainwashed fools, I think you should look into your mirror.

2 Likes

Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by deomelo: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2018

Den search me for airport

Why na only me den search now?

E mi big man

E mi billionaire

E mi oba awon ipob

E mi crybaby

Why me?

grin grin
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by pawesome(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
This guys are becoming confuse as to what to do next... Each step de take backfires... Please let them not run mad o grin
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by pawesome(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
ManirBK:
your English self fit comot person for road grin
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Antipob777(f): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
only one section of the country and against the search, what is wrong in searching Atikus aircraft.

Our problem in this country are the igbos, they always stand for evil.

My happiness is that there very good ones amongst we the igbos

Whether Atiku likes it or not, he cannot defeat Buhari,

Still will go bankrupt after 2019 elections.
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Oblang(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
adetayo234:

And u have bin traveling with him to know they don't search him? Is it because he is making noise about this particular one because he want sympathy...
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by Oblang(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
adetayo234:

I ask again, were you there when Tinubu and others were searched? If it is a routine and done every time, why would he make noise this time? If you are looking for the real brainwashed fools, I think you should look into your mirror.

The reason he is making noise this time is because he want to make it political since he is now the candidate of the major opposition...
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by kunmiiii: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Yankee101:
I'm an ordinary Nigerian and no one tells me to open my bags upon arrival in Naija talkless of Atiku

Most people returning to their home country do not face beyond a general machine scan

When you carry too many items that look like for sale then customs will start checking

Are u sure you've ever left the shores of Nigeria before, because if you have, you dare not say this...even if you were lucky not to go through FBS (Full Body Search) you must have witnessed or heard it done to others.

Even Americans get random searches when they return to home soil, some are randomly profiled, and I've witnessed this countless times.

So stop spreading propaganda to whip up sentiments for Atiku, it only magnifies and reflects your utter ignorance.
Re: Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Atikulate2019 is a national call...Join us and liberate Nigerians from chaos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aggressive Spending, Worsening FX Crisis" - How Naira Redesign Will Affect Econo / Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo / Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.