Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Will N20 Million Be Enough To Build This Plan Out In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Will N20 Million Be Enough To Build This Plan Out In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria (1633 Views)

Please I Need Critics For This Plan / Would 3.5 Million Be Enough To Raise A 2 Rooms Apartment? / Genuine Lands At The Eastern Part Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will N20 Million Be Enough To Build This Plan Out In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by luxchizie: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Am a QS base in abuja i can prepare the BOQ for ur building
Re: Will N20 Million Be Enough To Build This Plan Out In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by americanson: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2018
princekool4ya:
I just finished drawing a plan of my potential house that I am looking to construct on 2 plots of land measuring 120 ft X 120 ft. I am looking to build the ground and 1st floor level on a 60ft X 60ft square space and then the 2nd floor will be a little more than 60ft X 30ft, with an open rooftop deck on that 2nd floor. I also will be building a garage with gym/game room on top of the garage (see pix of plan), a security guard house, a boy's quarter house, generator/yard equipment storage house and finally a separate detached ground level roof covered porch for parties/entertainment (see pix of plan). My interior will have a castle look to it with much pillars and design you'll see in a castle. Will I be able to build from foundation to roof with 20 million Naira?

Bros, the best you will get from my little knowledge of building is carcass as some people have opined. That is from foundation to roofing.
Re: Will N20 Million Be Enough To Build This Plan Out In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by maximad(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
First things First
Survey your land
Get an architectural drawing
2d/3d
After whcih the BOQ will be raised for you to know what it will. Cost you.
I am a civil engineer and I can guide. I'm based in lagos
You can call me 09091870280

(1) (2) (Reply)

1.2 Acres Of Land With Buildings For Sale In Sango Lag/abk Express Road / 5 Bd Duplex To Decking Level And German Floor Of A Block Of 4 Flat @aboru. Pix. / A Shop Space To Let @ Lagos Island 150k X 3yrs!good 4 ( Boutique/office )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.