Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers (1296 Views)

Threads On Visa Sponsorship Job For Software Engineers(web Based) / US Student Loan Crisis A Struggle Towards Lucrative Job Opportunities For Candid / The Top Highly Paid Programming Languages To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers by Excelenz: 3:35am On Nov 12, 2018
If you have a dream to earn fat salary as a developer, here comes a chance.
A number of reputable firms have real job offers for QUALIFIED developers (HND/Bsc/Btech holders) outside the shores of Nigeria.These offers include paid visas.
For more info, call +2348172862473 or Whatsapp +2348077836906
Please, note that you will be required to pay a fee before you have the resource needed to start your application.
(AS for a senior developer is $130k - $150k)
Re: Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers by 4dor: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Excelenz:
If you have a dream to earn fat salary as a developer, here comes a chance.
A number of reputable firms have real job offers for QUALIFIED developers (HND/Bsc/Btech holders) outside the shores of Nigeria.These offers include paid visas.
For more info, call +2348172862473 or Whatsapp +2348077836906
Please, note that you will be required to pay a fee before you have the resource needed to start your application.
(AS for a senior developer is $130k - $150k)

Qualified developers know the sites to visit to get these jobs without paying any fee. They also know how to view a company's career section. Move this rubbish to the romance section grin

5 Likes

Re: Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers by vickzdvipe(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
4dor:

Qualified developers know the sites to visit to get these jobs without paying any fee. They also know how to view a company's career section. Move this rubbish to the romance section grin
No chills on you, homie. Quick finishing grin

2 Likes

Re: Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers by sparkle6(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Just look at this scammer infact you wont make heaven.
Re: Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers by YorubaEmir: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hahahahaha... For obodo Nigeria Na him my fellow guy man wan scam me. God punish you
Re: Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers by DHumbleNigga(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lol.. You be scammer.
U think say good developer go pay to get hired.

My brother you dey whine because i know the IQ of my fellow developer,ur format is too weak for logic gurus.
Re: Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers by Excelenz: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2018
This job offer is not for the cynics, never!
If you think you need some help you may request for help in a sensible way.
I AM NO PARTY TO SCAM AND WILL NEVER BE!
Re: Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers by goPasky: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
He wants to scam developers. Society of earth's smartest people.

1 Like

Re: Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers by Kamxin(m): 4:17am On Nov 15, 2018
When you have a wrestling match and you have no information about your opponent. Then here is the highlight...

3 Likes

Re: Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers by bot101(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Kamxin:
When you have a wrestling match and you have no information about your opponent. Then here is the highlight...

Hahahahahaha....no kee me ooo!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers by ezehy: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2018
olomoge you be scammer, i dey follow you for back

(1) (Reply)

Paystack Are The Best In API Documentation So Far / I'm suffering from tutorial hell, I need help please!!? / Play With Data Structures And Algorithm (all Languages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.