Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** (26492 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by chizzypresh(f): 10:50am On May 10, 2019
Please how much is tecno Pouvoir 2 pro
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Techm8: 8:26am On May 11, 2019
chizzypresh:
I saw it for 48k on jumia

1 Like

Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Techm8: 8:27am On May 11, 2019
Anyone here attended the TECNO spark party in owerri?
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by queenex(f): 12:21pm On May 11, 2019
chizzypresh:
46500 @ slot.
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by chizzypresh(f): 12:34pm On May 11, 2019
queenex:
46500 @ slot.

Thanks
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by tim1256(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2019
Tecno KA7 Spark 2 not working with OTG, any assistance to enable it work will be highly appreciated
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Kkings11: 7:36pm On May 11, 2019
my tecno L9 plus fell in water and after I dried it off the touch screen stopped working. The phone is coming up but the touch screen is not working.
PLEASE HELP
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Techm8: 12:32pm On May 12, 2019
Kkings11:
my tecno L9 plus fell in water and after I dried it off the touch screen stopped working. The phone is coming up but the touch screen is not working.
PLEASE HELP
One thing with phones that fell into water you can't 100% be sure it's completely dried up. You'll have to take it to Carlcare bro
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by shiftback: 3:51pm On May 14, 2019
Techm8:

One thing with phones that fell into water you can't 100% be sure it's completely dried up. You'll have to take it to Carlcare bro
I totally agree with you. It's not even advisable to try to turn on a smartphone after it falls inside water without first taking it to a technician that will dismantle and dry inside properly.
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by shiftback: 3:53pm On May 14, 2019
Kkings11:
PLEASE HELP
The Tecno L9 plus isn't IP certified so water must've gotten inside. How did you dry it?
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Goldyyy: 2:12pm On May 15, 2019
Techm8:
a friend bought hers 45k
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Jimgym(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2019
Is Tecno spark3 pro available now?
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Jimgym(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2019
Is Tecno spark3 pro available now? I hear its out but cant find it.
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Jimgym(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2019
Yes I did, it was fun, even though rain threatened, but it was serious fun.
Techm8:
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Jimgym(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2019
You will have to visit carlcare. Water and phone no be friend at all
Kkings11:
PLEASE HELP
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Jimgym(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2019
Come to think of it, why is Tecno not making water resistant phones? just thinking o
Techm8:

Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Jimgym(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2019
I learnt this the better way, when was drenched in the rain, i cant my phone in my bad, thinking it was safe. By the time I got home, i saw my phone in a pool of water, inside my bag. I wanted to start crying. I tried to turn it on several times but it didnt work. That was how the phone ended.
shiftback:

I totally agree with you. It's not even advisable to try to turn on a smartphone after it falls inside water without first taking it to a technician that will dismantle and dry inside properly.
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Jimgym(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2019
Some say you should put it inside rice. hahahah very funny
shiftback:

The Tecno L9 plus isn't IP certified so water must've gotten inside. How did you dry it?
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by shoesaffairs(f): 6:05pm On May 18, 2019
How much is DROID 10 pro II. The one with keyboard and where can I buy it?

I only see the one without keyboard online
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by shiftback: 10:14am On May 23, 2019
shoesaffairs:
How much is DROID 10 pro II. The one with keyboard and where can I buy it?

I only see the one without keyboard online
The Droid 10pro II has been out a long time I'd be surprised if you can still find it anywhere to buy. Your best bet is to go to physical stores, like slot, microstation or pointek
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by shiftback: 10:16am On May 23, 2019
Jimgym:
Haha ive heard about the rice trick too but looks like it didn't work for you at all grin grin
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by shiftback: 10:19am On May 23, 2019
Jimgym:
Come to think of it, why is Tecno not making water resistant phones? just thinking o
It adds to the cost of making a device, and when TECNO is trying to make smartphone affordable as possible the last thing they'll want to do is raise the price with what i see as an unnecessary feature, unless you're careless that is
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by shiftback: 10:20am On May 23, 2019
Jimgym:
I learnt this the better way, when was drenched in the rain, i cant my phone in my bad, thinking it was safe. By the time I got home, i saw my phone in a pool of water, inside my bag. I wanted to start crying. I tried to turn it on several times but it didnt work. That was how the phone ended.
Haha you learnt the hard way, water actually get enemy and na electronics
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by shiftback: 10:21am On May 23, 2019
Jimgym:
Is Tecno spark3 pro available now?
Yes it's now available
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Realboygenius(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2019
Jimgym:

Tecno should look into this.
They need to start making waterproof devices.
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by okenwa101(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2019
Please I am in need of Tecno screen for Tecno phone pad 3, Abuja is my location text or Whatsapp me I will call, 08039319694
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Realboygenius(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2019
okenwa101:
Please I am in need of Tecno screen for Tecno phone pad 3, Abuja is my location text or Whatsapp me I will call, 08039319694

Visit Carlcare service centre nearest to you.
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Freelancerx: 12:49pm On May 25, 2019
They will surly do it. i guess soon
Jimgym:
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by saxby(f): 2:21pm On May 26, 2019
its true, ive tried it before on my tecno m3 and it did dry it big time. its just physics.
Jimgym:
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Ndissle(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2019
Hello. . You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by prestige2013: 6:57pm On May 26, 2019
Which should i go for?
Infinix hot 7 pro vs Tecno Camon 11

same price #43000
Re: ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** by Realboygenius(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2019
prestige2013:
Which should i go for?
Infinix hot 7 pro vs Tecno Camon 11

same price #43000

The Camon 11 is a better device.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? / MTN Finally Acquires Visafone / Opera Mini Manual Settings For All Networks:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.