Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? (28841 Views)

See Funny Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari (pic) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Franckelv230: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
What else if not herdsmen has the walking skeleton introduced?

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by juustine777(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
So that wat will happen
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by chloride6: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jonathan na...

Haba...
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
stansaintly:
I've heard many people thanking Jonathan and at the other corner seen Buhari fans commending him for introduction of BVN. I'm confused, who, between the two introduced BVN?

Buhari is an illiterate, true or false..?

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by ghettochild(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
I did my BVN in early 2014..march to be precise

2 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by johnisaola(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
it was Sanusi Lamido Sanusi durin GEJ
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by johnisaola(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
johnisaola:
it was introduced by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi durin GEJ
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by hohafrank(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Flattino:

Jonathan brought BVN . But the ineffectual Buffon didn’t enforce it .
If he had won second term . BVN would have died a natural death .
Buhari enforced it!
Idiot.Does Buhari knows his left from his right?

2 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by TheVerdict: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Flattino:

Jonathan brought BVN . But the ineffectual Buffon didn’t enforce it .
If he had won second term . BVN would have died a natural death .
Buhari enforced it!

Jonathan enforced it!

At the pilot phase, when it started with Bankers, you stood the risk of forfeiting your salary if you didn't comply.

It was enforced!

3 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by PAWG(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Does it matter? We should be thanking the technocrats that thought up the idea not the presidents

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by tonyson010(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Who pushed this 2018 question to front page on 2021 ??

The admin deserve 3months suspension
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by lexy2014: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
stansaintly:
I've heard many people thanking Jonathan and at the other corner seen Buhari fans commending him for introduction of BVN. I'm confused, who, between the two introduced BVN?

Jonathan introduced bvn in February 2014.
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by lexy2014: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
onatisi:

The bvn was formulated and created by gej but it couldn't be introduced and fully implemented because elections were very very near at that time,so whichever party won the election then would have eventually implemented because it was seen as a necessary banking reform policy which must be implemented.

It was introduced and implementation started in February 2015 during d gej administration
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by greggng: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
One man took the children of Israel to the border while another took them to the promise land ....who did the job? If you can answer this question correctly then there lies the answer to your question

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Funflipper: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
[url][/url]
stansaintly:

buhari is not smart enough to introduce himself to aisha na him wan introduce bvn?

4 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Both of them.

Jonathan proposed it and Buhari implemented it.

Good ideas without actions are useless.

Actions on bad ideas are also useless.

See my signature for Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business.

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by gentleg87(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Stupid question...

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by drey076(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Willy123(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
stansaintly:
Which Buhari? You sure say the man know wetin be BVN
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Prettylima(f): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Any one with old keystone current account with visa card or diamond current master card should dm
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Mrtreasure0220: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
I got my BVN February 2015 precisely at FB PLC. Not just the numbers many people have today! But with the card, like that of the ATM cards in ash color.

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by hakeem4(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
stansaintly:
I did my BVN during Jonathan regime. So I can categorically say Jonathan
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Duplexxx: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
It doesn't really matter who introduced it if we still have to go register for NIN by force.

Only God knows what they will ask Nigerians to register for after 2023.
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by dochenaj: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Both BVN and NIN were started during Jonathan's tenure but that doesn't mean anything.

We need to see government as a continuous process; a team work like a relay race, you do your part and I continue where you stopped.

This politics of destroying someone's legacy because you didn't initiate it is responsible for so much wastage of resources in this country.

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by KingstonDome: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
https://zimapp.com Makes sense
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Mohammedoba36: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Many answers here are ipob terrorists criminals, so what do you expect rather hatred from idiopathic drug dealers like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Yankee101: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Most of the railways and airports APC is claiming were already completed or almost done during PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
I got my bvn before the tyrant was sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
IntegrityFarmsN:
Both of them.

Jonathan proposed it and Buhari implemented it.

Good ideas without actions are useless.

Actions on bad ideas are also useless.

See my signature for Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business.

I had my bvn before the dictator came in

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by BabaO2: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
All Nigerians know solution to all our problems but lack the will and discipline to implement it. Jonathan's government actually merely mentioned it but did not have the courage to implement it because most of them are corrupt, kept government money in various fictitious accounts, and afraid of the implications of implementing it. APC actually implemented it to recoup such monies..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.