Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? (28845 Views)

See Funny Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari (pic) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by donbenie(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
johnisaola:

everybody knows that jonathan was very weak president ,
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Killermamba: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
stansaintly:
I've heard many people thanking Jonathan and at the other corner seen Buhari fans commending him for introduction of BVN. I'm confused, who, between the two introduced BVN?

Has buhari introduced anything at all? Its Jonathan far back 2014
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by osazsky(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Igbochief001:

So you can see the future and didn't see buhari would be like this ?
grin see reply..people wicked sha
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Advancedman(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
stansaintly:
I've heard many people thanking Jonathan and at the other corner seen Buhari fans commending him for introduction of BVN. I'm confused, who, between the two introduced BVN?

Political fanatics are FOOL Nigeria government don't introduce anything except the world body orders it.

Bvn, digital switch over etc.
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by poiZon: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
stansaintly:
The only think buhari invent is BANDITS, TECHNICALLY DEFEATED!
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Slynation(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
inoki247:
is mod drunk 2018 post wey we don move on from BvN to NiN....
the matter tire me, imagine a question that Google can justify made the FP...some mods needs to tender their resignation with immediate alacrity
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by adebayo111: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Shelumiel:
BVN was introduced into Nigeria on February 14, 2014 by the CBN. So it's a PDP initiative
CBN initiative
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by bizhop01: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jonathan brought BVN & NIN

Buhari brought stamp duty & 7.5% VAT

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Me that for mine since 2014.
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
Raph82:
Sorry, u're far behind schedule, Please update ur memory bank and try again later, thank u.

Sorry, u are far behind in terms of manners. Pls update ur "manners of approach" bank and try again later. Thank u
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by InaNla(f): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
onatisi:

The bvn was formulated and created by gej but it couldn't be introduced and fully implemented because elections were very very near at that time,so whichever party won the election then would have eventually implemented because it was seen as a necessary banking reform policy which must be implemented.

Maybe you refer to the TSA?
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by mogbeyiteren: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
stampedconcrete:

mumu. Keep deceiving yourself. Lie to yourself and feel better
pls take a look at urself
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Kenturkey048(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
BVN and TSA was introduced by Jonathan...Wetjn buhari know ?

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Charlie2020(f): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
APC never introduced or initiated anything except failure, hardship, nepotism, killings all over the country and religious bigotry. BVN, TSA etc they lay claim to are all initiatives of the si called CLUELESS PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Heavance(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
deji68:
The assertatipn is wrong...bvn was introduced in 2014...only the enrolment deadline cut into Apc tenure. The policy is continous .if u turn 18 in 2030 and u need a bank account u have to enrol....
https://www.google.de/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/bvn-the-banking-public-and-the-june-deadline/amp/

What are you people saying for God sake?
I registered in Access bank, Allen avenue, Ikeja in 2014.
So how does that cut into APC Admin, abi what are you people saying?

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by iokpebholo: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
uptimum123:
jWooow... didn't realize people have been wailing since 2018

It's been a long time coming

Dem go wail tire

God bless Buhari

God bless Tinubu
I know ur type..Big head but no brain..Thank God Nigeria is getting worse by d day.We are all in this together walahi
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Yeeyo: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
hannysur8:
You too should mention 5 good things Buhari introduced
kidnapping
Herdsman
Banditry
strengthened Boko haram
Nepotism
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by WeRblessed(f): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Same way Biden is taking credit for Trump's Covid vaccine already.
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by deji68: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
enrolment deadline
Heavance:

What are you people saying for God sake?
I registered in Access bank, Allen avenue, Ikeja in 2014.
So how does that cut into APC Admin, abi what are you people saying?
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Forumobserver12(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
onatisi:

The bvn was formulated and created by gej but it couldn't be introduced and fully implemented because elections were very very near at that time,so whichever party won the election then would have eventually implemented because it was seen as a necessary banking reform policy which must be implemented.

I did my BVN on April 2015 before PMB was sworn in, so GEJ government introduced and implemented it...

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by sageb: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
stansaintly:
Jonathan introduced it, Government is a continuum hence Buhari saw it and continued from there.
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Forumobserver12(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
IntegrityFarmsN:
Both of them.

Jonathan proposed it and Buhari implemented it.

Good ideas without actions are useless.

Actions on bad ideas are also useless.

See my signature for Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business.

I'm surprised that most of you can't give accurate account of what happened just few years ago.

Jonathan government initiate and kick start the BVN enrollment..Is very terrible the way we forget history so quick in this country...

2 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Heavance(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
deji68:
enrolment deadline
But the question was clear.
Who brought up this Bvn, nothing like cut into another Admin.
This Admin did nothing like that, not even the TSA.

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by deji68: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
We are on the same page......
Bvn is wholly PDP policy...the enrolment deadline only extended into to apc tenure..nothing to do with apc

Heavance:

But the question was clear.
Who brought up this Bvn, nothing like cut into another Admin.
This Admin did nothing like that, not even the TSA.

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
onatisi:

It was already been implemented under Jonathan including the TSA but was at sampling levels .... by the way, we don’t hear much about TSA and ministries these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS?, I DID MY BVN SINCE LATE 2013 I HAVE MY BVN CARD WITH ME AS I WRITE SELF, THE QUESTION YOU ASK YOUR SELF IS, WAS BUBU THE PRESIDENT FROM THAT PERIOD!
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by Spiritz: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
BVN was the brain child of Sanusi Lamido and Ngozi Iwela when the latter was CBN governor and the former minister of finance
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by ogbenimax007: 5:48am On Apr 05, 2021
TheEnygma:

Proof that Most Zombies are illiterates.... it's actually spelt "SENSE" not "SENCE"
you mumu die tongue
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by seguno2: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Spiritz:
BVN was the brain child of Sanusi Lamido and Ngozi Iwela when the latter was CBN governor and the former minister of finance

And the two worked under Jonathan or under Buhari
Re: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? by fakati(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Gej of course because buhari never come on board when bvn was introduced he was still in Sudan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / NDLEA Arrest Drug Kingpin, 5 Others, Seize 6,000kg Of Drugs In Lagos Island / Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.