Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (101338 Views)

Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / See The Most Beautiful Church In Azia Ihiala Lga Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Younger man....... Don't we have enough church buildings presently ? Employing people under the guise of working in the Lord's vineyard, hence paying N0.000....... But the MOG gets a bumper wage + bumper benefits..........

If I had enough money, I would do as you stated...... In the absence of that, my commonsense would not fail me .......

Youngest Man! Get money first, when u do, then u will have the leverage to tell people how to spend their money. Do u know if the place the church is to be built have any church building before? Let Government provide jobs for people, not individuals. And if Amy individual decided to be an entrepreneur, then it's a privileged, not a compulsion.

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Lexusgs430: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

Youngest Man! Get money first, when u do, then u will have the leverage to tell people how to spend their money. Do u know if the place the church is to be built have any church building before? Let Government provide jobs for people, not individuals. And if Amy individual decided to be an entrepreneur, then it's a privileged, not a compulsion.

Most youngest man, I have enough money for my comfort.... Let's remain disagreed on this point....... I can tell from our engagement, you are not a young man..... Simply because, a young man would have resorted to personal insults .....

1 Like

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Most youngest man, I have enough money for my comfort.... Let's remain disagreed on this point....... I can tell from our engagement, you are not a young man..... Simply because, a young man would have resorted to personal insults .....

Hahahhaa! Youngstest man. I have no reason to insult u bro. For the fact that we don't agree on an issue shouldn't make us enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by FrankFrenzy(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
May be 'OP' has not visited champions royal assembly kubwa Abuja u I'll marvel at the Master piece.

Really
i haven't
Can we see what it looks like here?
i'm waiting
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by FrankFrenzy(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Oritsewhandey:
Frank Frenzy:
1. The church isn't small. If you're an architect, you should know. (No offense meant)

2. Anthropometrically, 1-human is roughly 1sqm.

3. 3,275sqm is a huge proposed built space.

4. Pile or pier foundation is the most expensive type of foundations.

5. Due to the proposed height, at least, 40N/mm slump strength needed.

6. Aesthetically, the concept is cool. Not just Catholic inspired but Jesus's lifestyle inspired.

6a. The 1st crest region explains the birth of Jesus. His rise with his disciples. Miracles...

6b. The middle rim explains the persecution of Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Being crucified. Dead. Buried.

6c. The pinnacle crest. Meaning his resurrection and ascension to Heaven. The concept is cool. Location of the cross is cool but would have imagined a replica image of praying Jesus or interceding Jesus, seated on the Throne. Perhaps in synthetic gypsum, illuminate cast, but huge, placed on the final crest of the atrium.

It's a lovely design metamorphosis.

Noted
i quite agree with you
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Lexusgs430: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

Hahahhaa! Youngstest man. I have no reason to insult u bro. For the fact that we don't agree on an issue shouldn't make us enemies.

Indeed......... We cannot all agree on the same point(s)....
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by crunchyg: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
nonye6194:
Not bad

but I can't get over the goose bumps I had bypassing this one months ago on the island.

vintage masterpiece

I was in awe of the building that I didn't even take any pictures. Had to screen grab later from IG.

This should be a landmark tho
Do you really know what a landmark mean, why do you think they call that place CMS, don't you know its because of this church?
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by nonye6194: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
crunchyg:

Do you really know what a landmark mean, why do you think they call that place CMS, don't you know its because of this church?

No, I don't know what a landmark 'mean'. It's just you alone.

Why I think it's called CMS? Tell me since you're the omniscient.

Don't I know it's because of this church? Ha, spoiler alert.

Nigerians grin

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by crunchyg: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
nonye6194:

No, I don't know what a landmark 'mean'. It's just you alone.

Why I think it's called CMS? Tell me since you're the omniscient.

Don't I know it's because of this church? Ha, spoiler alert.

Nigerians grin
Sometimes is difficult to school some ITKs I understand your type sha
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by nonye6194: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2018
crunchyg:
Sometimes is difficult to school some ITKs I understand your type sha

lmao work on your English tho. Punctuation classes is still in session
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by crunchyg: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2018
nonye6194:

lmao work on your English tho. Punctuation classes is still in session
What else do I have to discuss with a weed smoker?
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by nonye6194: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
crunchyg:

What else do I have to discuss with a weed smoker?

e pain am.

Just work on your English next time.

Proof read your replies before mentioning those who didn't ask for your opinion in anything.

And I forgot to add, not minding your business reduces life expectancy. I'm done giving you attention

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by crunchyg: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
nonye6194:

e pain am.

Just work on your English next time.

Proof read your replies before mentioning those who didn't ask for your opinion in anything.

And I forgot to add, not minding your business reduces life expectancy. I'm done giving you attention
I repeat What else do I have to discuss with a weed smoker?
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Shaev7(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
fishmillan:
This is good ,and don't forget it was done during buhari regime....

Sai baba 2023
Goat! How does this concerns buhari?
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by ebner70(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Will it reduce or stop corruption, looting, kidnapping and poverty?? Next!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.