Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Controlling Ex Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Controlling Ex Boyfriend (3156 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Pusyiter(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
There might not be any need advising you because it seems you have made up your mind already
You know what is best for you, follow your heart cool
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by jeff1607(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Men never change. Who they are is who they are. If a man is constantly checking your phone, then that man has deep insecurities, and issues that could possibly affect his partner. She better run whilst she can, God always shows us signs, it’s up to us to listen to them or ignore it.

and when we don't bother you guys say we ain't romantic or caring

holding your phone and giggling while chatting

madam position well o
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Saff(f): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Checking excessively is not good. Moderately is okay.
jeff1607:

and when we don't bother you guys say we ain't romantic or caring

holding your phone and giggling while chatting

madam position well o
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
bobokeshington:

guess he wants you back because he enjoyed fu:king your pussy
Really
That's your reason? angry angry
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Collins4u1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

I wasn't really doing anything bad
Never cheated on him
Just that He takes every little thing serious and gets jealous easily

you're not cheating but you have started deleting chats of you and guys right? why do you think you're doing it?

You think it's when you have sex, that what some people call cheating only.
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by jeff1607(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2018
Saff:
Checking excessively is not good. Moderately is okay.

moderate checking or not shows fear but better to make ones mind be at peace , so no checking make pesin no go get heart attack
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Barzinime(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Cos you are lonely, you dont want someone else to feel loved undecided undecided
OP if you like follow her advice, you will become just like fine wine grin grin
Biglittlelois:
You are considering going back to him, that is why you brought it here, you kinda miss his domineering controlling personality yeah it happens, i know the feeling but sweetie his type are manipulative and he's using his sugar coated words once again to win you back, pls dont fall, his type becomes more aggressive cos they know they can have you at anytime, forget him babe, exes are the past, let him remain in the past.
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by jobonnairaland: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
My ex-boyfriend who was controlling and obsesssed with me wants me back.
Initially he was the one that ended the relationship because he said I lied alot and I gave him heartache cuz of the kind of things I did and also my chat, mind you he did go through my fone all the time,he made sure he controlled every other aspect of things I wanted to do. the only reason it ended was because he had trust issues and was very insecure.
Please I need your advice on this.
You are the problem, not your ex-boyfriend.
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by motivativesweet: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
what did she wants us to do
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2018
jobonnairaland:
You are the problem, not your ex-boyfriend.
Explain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love / Is He Gay? / Female Stoners Are The Best To Involve With In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.