Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,260 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt (48378 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by AngelicBeing: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
gare:

Are you God ?
I am a god tongue
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by idesylvester(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
God saw everything, but we're still expecting God to appear in person to tell us what we ought to find out... As for Mbaka, time will tell...
Donald95:

But looking at Father Mbaka and some other people that claim they hear from God , You may think that Jubrin in Aso deceived God by claiming he is a changed being that mean well for Nigerians
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by wonlasewonimi: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wike receive sense
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by blackgold90(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Y
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by exclusive7(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Brand new meme!!
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by daveBABA95(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
The look on the man on white attire says it all.. + the other man beside his wife....

Political nonsense
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by gare(f): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
AngelicBeing:
I am a god tongue

Our Almighty God pass you then, The King of Kings, the Creator of Heaven and earth, the I am that I am, so allow those that want to pray and seek him do that do Judge.
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by AngelicBeing: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
gare:

Our Almighty God pass you then, The King of Kings, the Creator of Heaven and earth, the I am that I am, so allow those that want to pray and seek him do that do Judge.
shocked

Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by SOJOSEPH(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
What is your own business. You will follow them to their private toilet or the other room.

Idiots

stephenduru:
Governor Wike and his wife attended the final day of the Great Gospel Crusade by  Christ for All Nations (CFAN) in Port Harcourt.

One word for their photo at the crusade

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/caption-this-photo-of-wike-and-his-wife.html
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by linearity: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Why is he laying his left hand, while the wife is using the right hand? Belle no sweet dis man oh.
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by Justseyii(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
angry
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by BRASH: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donald95:

But looking at Father Mbaka and some other people that claim they hear from God , You may think that Jubrin in Aso deceived God by claiming he is a changed being that mean well for Nigerians
jubrin is just a tool in the hands of the enemies of the state. When the scam is finally busted, the idiot will run back to sudan but only after he has vomited all the money spent on him and the pepertrators brought to the guilotine. Jagaban will the first to be beheaded,followed by the midget from kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by blowjob: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
stephenduru:
Governor Wike and his wife attended the final day of the Great Gospel Crusade by  Christ for All Nations (CFAN) in Port Harcourt.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/caption-this-photo-of-wike-and-his-wife.html
EVIL AND WICKED COUPLE, DISGUSTING THIEVES.... grin grin grin grin grin

VOTE BUHARI....

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by verifielive: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
May we both have sense in Jesus name.......
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by Gozzzy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
god punish you, amen. god punish you too, amen.
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by Onyeneke24(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Workerholic governor. U represent construction , infrastructure , motivation , oh my wike God is with you.
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by Didi2d(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
All these pastors can bring prayer point with different style of praying them.
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by Bambi19(f): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
;DWahala everywhere
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by Bizibi(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Richdad50:

It is called the ANOINTING

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing." - Isaiah 10:27

You see, the things of the spirit are foolishness to them that believe not but to us it is the power of Jesus unto salvation.
hmmm,not in this case.....politicians pray in the church in the afternoon and sleep in a shrine in the night.
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by megafone: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
stephenduru:

all i see are two pregnant people praying before entering the labour room. nothing more!
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by Smile4daddy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
They're declaring to themselves that their days will be cut short while another man will take over their offices.

Amen
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by nickxtra(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Why is Wike using his left hand, instead of right hand? This is disrespectful to the wife
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by koladebrainiac(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donald95:

So SAUL IN THE BIBLE,JEROBOAM AND THE REST WHO STARTED GOOD IN THE BIBLE,EVEN ANOINTED SOLOMON LATER TURNED EVIL IN THE END. DID THEY DECEIVED GOD THEN?
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by Olamsoh: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Daughter runs out of the house to vomit

Hollywood mum: goes after her and calls 911.

Bollywood mum: * music starts and she dances after her daughter*

Nollywood mum: heii, chineke may oh, this girl has finally disgraced my ancestors. Ada who is responsible. u don get belle
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by lielbree: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
A couple who prays together stays together.
Wish I and my spouse could pray like this... cry

I'm Anglican, my spouse is ooo cry
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by enemyofprogress: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
See the big belle wey dis woman dey carry almost everyday abi na monkey style dem dey do?
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by precious1967(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wike till 2023
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by almakiyyun(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sharing and gaining elections at the same time.
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Abalado:
Some people are here ranting instead for them to ask God to please answer their prayers like that of ogbeni wike, so that they stop coming nairaland to comment trash, God is never human, and can never be, what u see to bad to u may be the best for God, so don't judge,
We shouldn't judge because it is Wike but when it is Buhari or Amaechi we should judge abi?

No wahala.
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by rOsy247(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mtchewwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.