Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt (48375 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by seenter84: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thieves
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by PennywysCares(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
idesylvester:
Anyone can deceive his followers, but no one can deceive GOD...Power must change hands
mumu go sleep
Re: Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt by idesylvester(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2018
I still don't understand your reason for calling me MUMU?... statistics shows over 40 million Nigerians are insane, hope you're not one? Except you will explain to me why you called me that...
PennywysCares:
mumu go sleep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.