Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) (38875 Views)

Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by namio10: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
davodyguy:
Igbos are full and blinded by hate. They not only hate other non igbos, in fact they hate themselves

Fulani still fights the civil war against the east through denial of economic development infrastructures in the ss and se.

The north is flowing with blood from Islamic expansionism.

Igbos want to be free from all these.

See you, see intelligence to blackmail Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Numberz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
kkboy:

Your are totally wrong. I am Igbo and i can tell you this is situation as at October, 2018.

Work is currently on-going

@ kkboy..."Work is currently on-going" has been the chart burster song in the last five years since I became a regular user of that route.

How come the Okigwe (Abia & Imo) axis never received any attention all these while?

What's the distance between Enugu & Port Harcourt?
It might be of interest to state here that I have done same distance within Kano State alone & have also done more from Zamfara through Kaura to Katsina.

That chart burster road takes you from Enugu, Abia, Imo, Abia again then Rivers State.
Despite above; the combination of these three States' land mass is just a little higher than 50% of Kano State' land mass alone.

My point is... we're being played!!!
It's too short a distance for the FGN to be on it for 5 years plus & Okigwe axis continues to be a nightmare...the FGN needs to do more.

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Am very happy because of this picture display because our south-east and south-south zone complain alot about Poor administration of our dear able working president Muhammad buhari.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by technuel: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hope it is not the pictures of road construction in indomesia

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
What I see here is very poor quality road construction work with no drainage. This kind of road can never last. What is worth doing is worth doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Caseless:
Those guys are illiterates!
Hahahaaa
see person waa de call IPOB illiterates
shay bi you be professor and Nigeria is like swamp upon your useless certificate you can't Make Nigeria to function proper
no water
no electricity
no work
etc

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by denony(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hizzy:

Hahahaaa
see person waa de call IPOB illiterates
shay bi you be professor and Nigeria is like swamp upon your useless certificate you can't Make Nigeria to function proper
no water
no electricity
no work
etc

Dont mind the animal in human clothing
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by nelxxy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
chiedu7:
This na single lane roads,who still builds single lane Roads
that to tell you this is a lie.. Enugu-port Harcourt road is double lane throughout
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
denony:

Dont mind the animal in human clothing
the guy has no functioning brain
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by biztip: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
davodyguy:
Igbos are full and blinded by hate. They not only hate other non igbos, in fact they hate themselves
I don't hate buhari but his achievements re low. I support atiku even though he is not Igbo. I have friends in d north am not tribalistic. I oppose buhari BC he hasn't performed. I supported him so much in 2015. so ur assertion is very wrong
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
kkboy:

Your are totally wrong. I am Igbo and i can tell you this is situation as at October, 2018.

Work is currently on-going
No! you are a newly recruited zombie.. prove that it is the enugu portharcourt road, this is the road that I ply on a daily basis Mr man

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Cheap contractors... Cheap road construction.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
fake news shit hole Nation.
Aba-ph axis, is it not part of it??

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by JoseVanMoyes: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
pure lies... road is in mortuary state...

can anybody bet 50k with me that the said road is as dead as buhari

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
blackgold2018:
Cheap contractors... Cheap road construction.
don't mind fashola, while Los-ibdon expway is up to 10,lanes, large in width. and Beger as d contractor. come down to SE you see rubbish they call federal road.

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Xano(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Igbos said this was an islamization agenda
These rogues are not working for the good of igbos. All they care is about their pockets while brainwashing their followers.

Dude, you do know some of ours drive our cars on that route.

Umuahia-Aba section, some has already been patched. Some sections has little potholes.
The road ratio of sharp sand to Stonebase is not adequate. In layman terms, the thickness is not adequate for heavy duty long trailer trucks and cargo trucks.

In less than 24months, some sections of the road has structural defect already.

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by quickberry(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
This one Na programmed zombie

#5 per post crew don arrive
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by doublekk1123: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pure Propaganda not is going on, on that Road i speak to you...... APC and thr big lies
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Election is here again

The pictures looks like it's imported from another countryembarassed

Engineerboat come to my rescue o. Because you're the only trusted Nairalander with genuine information

https://www.nairaland.com/2220997/transformation-enugu-port-harcourt-expressway

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by bueze774: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
By Tolu Ogunlesi

One of the FG’s #SukukBond Road projects is the Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway (Sections 1–4)

Here are photos of Section 1: Lokpanta—Umuahia Tower, under rehabilitation.

The #SukukBond is a N100 billion bond raised by the Buhari Administration for 25 critical roads across the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria, in 2017. (Each Zone got 16.67 billion Naira from the bond)

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161098304870201&id=893930200&ref=opera_speed_dial&__xts__

The person that posted this picture is worse than Lai Mohammed. I passed this road not more than 10 days ago and nothing. the road is a nightmare. #stopthelies.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by MikelIbe: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
It's mischievous to called a project being handle by the state government in Nkanu a federal government project.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by MikelIbe: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
There no part of Enugu -PH road that is a single lane.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Meche4life(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
First picture is not Enugu/PH because is not dual carriageway and when the tell you about sukuk the don't also tell you that is a loan that will eventually be paid with oil revenue but come to think of it why are they not writing that all the roads in the north were constructed with oil money from the south... ��

2 Likes

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by budusky05(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
No amount of name calling will stop imminent total collapse of the zoo.

Monkey no let me call phyton dance for you

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by EMMYZEE(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thunder fire you. All the road for North wey dem build with Niger delta oil money nko.

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Joshuazedd(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
davodyguy:

una wey una eye open Wetin una don achieve? Still the poorest side in Nigeria
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Joshuazedd(m): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
davodyguy:

una wey una eye open and blinded with love.. Wetin una don achieve? Still the poorest side in Nigeria. How many terrorist killings dey happen for una side per day?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by tinsel: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
mathew247:
lol that picture is not the current state of the road, they have been saying this on Enugu Onitsha express till I posted the real picture.
Federal roads in the South East are scam or let's say propaganda. the highest fraud is 2nd Niger Bridge. even GEJ And Bubu failed on this roads and please no one should believe on the lies of second Niger Bridge that's the biggest lie of them all.
A section of the road starting from Enugu to somewhere in Orji was done with thos fund. I am not sure they are still working as at one month ago i passed through it.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:
They should borrow from Vatican and build kano roads, see riot for 6 months. grin
God bless u
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Azumagcc(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nnemuka:
By Tolu Ogunlesi
The one being paid 4million naira to post propaganda by APC and Osibanjo?

I left Enugu for port Harcourt two days ago and no visible project on ground to support this pictures posted by BMC.

Road is terrible and at a point motorists going to and from Enugu were using one lane
You are not saying the truth. Some portions are bad but 70% of the Enugu - Okigwe route is completed. I passed there today on my way to Owerri.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Franking: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Modphase:
What more will delusional Igbos like you claim ? You have been claiming no road is under repair in the East now see how shameless you have gone all of a sudden. This is a road PDP couldn’t accomplish in 16 years with all your support but a Buhari you never supported accomplished it.

Igbo hatred will kill u. What did Buhari accomplish? Was it ur Buhari and APC that constructed the Onitsha - Owerri road? How about the Owerri - Port Harcourt road that has been abandoned since Buhari took over?
Hatred and ignorance is a deadly combo.

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Let someone from that area confirm. I have confirm that Onitsha-Enugu expressway is constructed by Enugu State Government. (not the entire stretch though).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated / AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published / GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.