Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) (39210 Views)

Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) / Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Friend01(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:
They should borrow from Vatican and build kano roads, see riot for 6 months. grin

Very lame point.
You should try something better.

Poor done chop when den go get Christian fund or Vatican fund.

Don't worry, we won't Islaamize you.

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Friend01(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
By Tolu Ogunlesi

One of the FG’s #SukukBond Road projects is the Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway (Sections 1–4)

Here are photos of Section 1: Lokpanta—Umuahia Tower, under rehabilitation.

The #SukukBond is a N100 billion bond raised by the Buhari Administration for 25 critical roads across the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria, in 2017. (Each Zone got 16.67 billion Naira from the bond)

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161098304870201&id=893930200&ref=opera_speed_dial&__xts__

Another 'Islaanization' agenda.

Why is PMB trying to Islaamize their roads when he could not Islaamize them.
Han han... na so this man badt reach.

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Friend01:

Very lame point.
You should try something better.

Poor done chop when den go get Christian fund or Vatican fund.

Don't worry, we won't Islaamize you.

May the soul cleaning Blood of Jesus Christ touch your heart like it touched Apostle Paul on the road to Damascus. You will one day become a great child of God with a share of Heaven.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Friend01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

May the soul cleaning Blood of Jesus Christ touch your heart like it touched Apostle Paul on the road to Damascus. You will one day become a great child of God with a share of Heaven.

The blood never still finish?

Jesus never said you should worship him.
Paul is simply deluded and you are the ones following his ways which Master Jesus (peace be up on him) never taught.

You should become a Muslim now and you won't regret it.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by naijaking1: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
By Tolu Ogunlesi

One of the FG’s #SukukBond Road projects is the Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway (Sections 1–4)

The #SukukBond is a N100 billion bond raised by the Buhari Administration for 25 critical roads across the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria, in 2017. (Each Zone got 16.67 billion Naira from the bond)

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161098304870201&id=893930200&ref=opera_speed_dial&__xts__

The evil Buhari has construction going on in astral World, not along Enugu Part Harcourt Express road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Constructed with Islam money?...lamidi kanu needs to instruct flatnoids to boycott that road since its what they are good at once it's completed..This is totally unacceptable to the Igbo ancestor chukwualabiabiaokegboro.

Lol. U don finish okuke bambiala shocked

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by dan3214e: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Igbos said this was an islamization agenda
These rogues are not working for the good of igbos. All they care is about their pockets while brainwashing their followers.
Why borrow?what happened to the recovered trillions of naira?

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by dan3214e: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Friend01:

The blood never still finish?

Jesus never said you should worship him.
Paul is simply deluded and you are the ones following his ways which Master Jesus (peace be up on him) never taught.

You should become a Muslim now and you won't regret it.

So whete is your founding prophet? Because he is not with JESUS and other prophets in heaven? Why didn't he made it to heaven?
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
marginalization....Na this nonsense them dey talk about

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Friend01(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
dan3214e:

So whete is your founding prophet? Because he is not with JESUS and other prophets in heaven? Why didn't he made it to heaven?

hey kid, You need to sleep.
You are not fit for this kind of argument.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by blacknp(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
dan3214e:

Sharrap & go and sleep,don’t show your ignorance on the World Wide Web,even your bible teaches you that when a Fool keeps silent he is thought to be clever.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Modphase: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Franking:

Igbo hatred will kill u. What did Buhari accomplish? Was it ur Buhari and APC that constructed the Onitsha - Owerri road? How about the Owerri - Port Harcourt road that has been abandoned since Buhari took over?
Hatred and ignorance is a deadly combo.
Is your brain dead ? Why not talk on this road I called you about instead on running rampage like a vagabond.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by chesky22(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
How can our so called leaders liar like this, their is no work going on there
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by KingAzari: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
etebefia:
Firstly, there's nothing to confirm the year, location, or current state of project for the pictures you posted above.
Secondly, the locations you listed Enugu - Port Harcourt expressway, nothing is happening there.
Please stop spreading falsehood and propaganda.

There is so much happening on that road. I was there from Enugu to Aba last week.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yorubas fooling themselves on this thread as usual....who takes a crooked bigot like Tolu Ogunlesi serious apart from his cone-headed brethren?

masturbating over threads you dug out on buhari or his clone's 'on-going' work in the East will not earn any extra votes for the herdsmen called Jubril and Osinbanjo from that region.

Stop fooling yourselves on nairaland.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by bomsilaga(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
etebefia:
Firstly, there's nothing to confirm the year, location, or current state of project for the pictures you posted above.
Secondly, the locations you listed Enugu - Port Harcourt expressway, nothing is happening there.
Please stop spreading falsehood and propaganda.
I plied that road just yesterday and I must state here that some sections are undergoing construction activities.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by uzo1966: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nnemuka:
By Tolu Ogunlesi
The one being paid 4million naira to post propaganda by APC and Osibanjo?

I left Enugu for port Harcourt two days ago and no visible project on ground to support this pictures posted by BMC.

Road is terrible and at a point motorists going to and from Enugu were using one lane
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
davodyguy:
Igbos are full and blinded by hate. They not only hate other non igbos, in fact they hate themselves

E pain am gan! Your hate for Igbos kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by BRAINCRASH(m): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Only the second picture looks like an express......If you know you know....
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by GavelSlam: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Ganduri:
Nigeria made over 450million Dollars this August, only a foolish man would believe the moneybused for this road is from that that sisco abi sukus fund.

If not Rivers State, what was Enugu's contribution to the figure?
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Franking: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Modphase:
Is your brain dead ? Why not talk on this road I called you about instead on running rampage like a vagabond.

Ur father's brain is dead. If ur Buhari refused to fix eastern roads until campaign period it's his business. Imo and Abia states are oil producing states, so, keep ur Skuku bonds and use oil revenue to fix our roads. Mumu, bmc that colects 30k a month to sell his mother to the devil.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Franking: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=GavelSlam post=72918021]

If not Rivers State, what was Enugu's contribution to the figure?
[/quote

Hater. Maybe u haven't noticed that Enugu and Rivers don't have a common boundary. The said road passed through Abia state which is an oil producing state unlike wherever u come from. It's okay to use oil money to develop the north but not Enugu.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by GodwinsO(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2018
This is just this govt's way of 'subtle islamization' of Nigeria. Why put Sukuk pillar every where on the road. When AYA-Zuba road was constructed with Local Contractor Bond, did we see pillars stating that?

In as much as I support infrastructure development, I don't subscribe to seeing this Sukuk pillars on our roads. Religion is a serious issue in Nigeria!
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2018
ChrisMafian:
By Tolu Ogunlesi

For how many years now?
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Modphase:
What more will delusional Igbos like you claim ? You have been claiming no road is under repair in the East now see how shameless you have gone all of a sudden. This is a road PDP couldn’t accomplish in 16 years with all your support but a Buhari you never supported accomplished it.

Bro stop being a fool,
That pic up there is nothing but propaganda, my sis left Enugu to port harcourt yesterday, and the road was as bad as hell, I just showed her this pic now to confirm and she said the road she passed yesterday she didn’t see any construction of such going on.

So the question is where are they constructing the so called road when everybody that ply the road haven’t seen the construction on going. Just like the invisible 2nd Niger bridge.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by citizenY(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:
They should borrow from Vatican and build kano roads, see riot for 6 months. grin

Vatican has no Sukuk facility. Anybody mouthing Islamisation should not ply that road.

Some people can be really "small".
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Modphase: 4:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Kfed4ril:

Bro stop being a fool,
That pic up there is nothing but propaganda, my sis left Enugu to port harcourt yesterday, and the road was as bad as hell, I just showed her this pic now to confirm and she said the road she passed yesterday she didn’t see any construction of such going on.

So the question is where are they constructing the so called road when everybody that ply the road haven’t seen the construction on going. Just like the invisible 2nd Niger bridge.

Abeg no make me laugh. Invisible second Niger bridge, this picture are invisible to you but that of Jonathan’s diagram is visible to your Igbotic eye.

I have said it severally many of your Igbos need to be beaten merciless with matchet before you get sense n stop telling barefaced lies.

Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Modphase:

Abeg no make me laugh. Invisible second Niger bridge, this picture are invisible to you but that of Jonathan’s diagram is visible to your Igbotic eye.

I have said it severally many of your Igbos need to be beaten merciless with matchet before you get sense n stop telling barefaced lies.

Bro show me the progress made, that you have seen with your Yorubatic eye. I don’t know how you from osun can see a project in my backyard why me that ply that road at least 5 times in a year haven’t seen anything.
Bro all this things the show you on nta are propaganda campaign.

I challenge you to come to the east and show me the second Niger bridge you see on pictures.( don’t worry I will take care of your tp and everything else)

If you are up for the challenge, you know where you to reach me.
Re: Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
I know why dem dey rush you tongue

O pari

QueenAmanda:
Die minute project

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why It Will Be Difficult To Arrest Sunday Igboho – Falana / Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Yoruba Nation Can Be Achieved Without Firing A Bullet - Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.