Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/18 (221 Views)

Bible Reading: Ephesians 6 : 11-18 : Put On The Whole Armor Of God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/11/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/11/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/18 by dallyemmy: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/18 by dallyemmy: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, November 13, 2018) *The Book of The Law*

1.I worship You, my Father, for committing Your word, which You honoured even, above Your name into the hands of mortals, like us.

2.Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, who is Your word that became flesh, to us, to guide and show us the way of eternal life.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace to create time for the regular study and sharing of Your word, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, make me not only the hearer of Your word but also the doer, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me special insight and understanding of Your word, by the power of Your Holy Spirit, each time I study Your word, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me begin to see things, the way You see them, and let me become like You, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me to live my life in accordance with Your Will, as stated in Your word, and as I do, make my way prosperous and let me have good success, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let Your word be the final counsel, upon which every decision in my life is based, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, uphold Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, till the very end, without wrinkle or spot, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

How Should A Christian View Politics? / The Secrets Of Life / Time: What Does It Really Measure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.