Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Help! How Do I Get To Ikeja From Lekki?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! How Do I Get To Ikeja From Lekki?? (4679 Views)

Free Lekki, Ikoyi Toll: Updates From Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Gates - Photos / Please How Do I Get To 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja From Ikeja Along / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Get To Ikeja From Lekki?? by Okobaba1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

Please am asking for someone as i myself i dont know much about public transport routes in Lagos.

Please how does one get to Ikeja from Lekki phase 1?
Re: Help! How Do I Get To Ikeja From Lekki?? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Okobaba1:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please am asking for someone as i myself i dont know much about public transport routes in Lagos.

Please how does one get to Ikeja from Lekki phase 1?
use uber

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get To Ikeja From Lekki?? by dingbang(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
From lekki to oshodi, from oshodi to Ikeja along.. Then you find your way.
Re: Help! How Do I Get To Ikeja From Lekki?? by Alepa(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shibaraba:
use uber
Give him money undecided
Re: Help! How Do I Get To Ikeja From Lekki?? by Okobaba1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shibaraba:
use uber

Ok. But hw about for someone who wants to use a bus?
Re: Help! How Do I Get To Ikeja From Lekki?? by Okobaba1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
dingbang:
From lekki to oshodi, from oshodi to Ikeja along.. Then you find your way.
ok. Thank you boss
Re: Help! How Do I Get To Ikeja From Lekki?? by ojun50(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Jst tell d driver u are going to mainland
Re: Help! How Do I Get To Ikeja From Lekki?? by Godyke(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Okobaba1:

Ok. But hw about for someone who wants to use a bus?

It depends on which side you want to go in Ikeja.
You can approach Ikeja from the Island from two other sides. Via Maryland or via Alausa. To achieve either of these, take a bus going to Oshodi, stop at Iyana Oworo. Then you can quickly connect either options mentioned above without walking away from the same spot where you dropped. This is absolutely stress free than going through Oshodi and Ikeja along. You may be arrested by KAI officials if you cross the road anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Where Is This Castle Located In Nigeria- Do You Know? / Osogbo To Abuja By Air or road: Price And Procedures Pls. / Can You Cross This Road For 50m Naira??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.