Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,534 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Please How Do I Get To 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja From Ikeja Along - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Do I Get To 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja From Ikeja Along (5950 Views)

Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction / Please How Do I Get To Billings Way Oregun Ikeja From Oshodi / Help! How Do I Get To Ikeja From Lekki?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get To 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja From Ikeja Along by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 01, 2019
Please I need guide on how to reach 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja from Ikeja Along.
please I will appreciate our response
thanks
Re: Please How Do I Get To 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja From Ikeja Along by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:18pm On May 01, 2019
matex97:
Please I need guide on how to reach 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja from Ikeja Along.
thanks
Just walk down to Ikeja under bridge, you will find Napeps going to Ikeja GRA, tell them you are going to your address, Isaac John, they will drop you in front of the address.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get To 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja From Ikeja Along by KendrickAyomide: 6:59pm On May 01, 2019
matex97:
thanks
use Google maps.
Re: Please How Do I Get To 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja From Ikeja Along by Nobody: 9:15am On May 02, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Just walk down to Ikeja under bridge, you will find Napeps going to Ikeja GRA, tell them you are going to your address, Isaac John, they will drop you in front of the address.
thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

England Vs Scotland / Dv 2012 Lottery Results Have Been Voided Due To Computer Programming Error. / Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.