Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash (27012 Views)

Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers / Power Rotation: Fayose Reading PDP’s Constitution Upside Down – Atiku / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Okoyeebo: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Go overseas...
Most printing companies in Lagos belong to Tinubu

Lol
Ipob pigs sha.

Very gullible things.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by adetayo234: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sarrki, is this your idea of a true democracy?

Is this what you call true leadership?

Question your conscience before your kids place a curse on you for being an enemy of this country.

1 Like

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by adetayo234: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
buhariguy:
This is another avenue to block thief atiku from spreading his virus corrupt money.see them, the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist.
Buhari did not stop thief atiku to do ads, but the people are afraid of thief atiku corruption money.
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist can't understand simple English .

Believe me, some people are better dead than alive, especially those who see the truth, but chose lie as their companions. They prefer tyranny over true leadership. I pray their parents will weep over them. I pray destruction and wastage will follow everything they do. Buhariguy, say amen to that prayer if you are a friend of Nigeria and not an enemy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by adetayo234: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Alepa:

Shut up.
Stinking stupid post

I was expecting you to reply like someone with functional brain, but that's like expecting a pig to remain sparkling clean
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Fakenews: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is obviously another fakenews from sahara desert reporters.

1 Like

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Alepa(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
adetayo234:

I was expecting you to reply like someone with functional brain, but that's like expecting a pig to remain sparkling clean
Stupid post
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by olawonder(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Consequence of corruption! Most so called ad agencies hv in the past been involved in laundering money for politicians (example in case of Oga Dokpesi). If you run a legitimate unbiased media company, why would u be worried about any backlash? The ppl surely will voice out for u!
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Bizibi(m): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
buhariguy:
This is another avenue to block thief atiku from spreading his virus corrupt money.see them, the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist.
Buhari did not stop thief atiku to do ads, but the people are afraid of thief atiku corruption money.
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist can't understand simple English .
smh
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by asmovic(m): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
SeverusSnape:
You see...

This is what happens when a dictatorial government is in power. Democracy died with the previous administration.

Shame on buhari the lifeless.
have you guys dumped AIT? same station that GEJ was made a demi god. Atifku is PDP so, AIT is waiting for him.
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by asmovic(m): 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
adetayo234:

Believe me, some people are better dead than alive, especially those who see the truth, but chose lie as their companions. They prefer tyranny over true leadership. I pray their parents will weep over them. I pray destruction and wastage will follow everything they do. Buhariguy, say amen to that prayer if you are a friend of Nigeria and not an enemy.
and you expect a sane person to like this your self imposed bitterness? except for your kind of people.
so you believe you are the one typing or speaking the truth. Learn how to stick to your opinion. There's a difference between an opinion and a fact. Don't force your mindset on anybody.

1 Like

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Sirjamo: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Advertising agencies are independent group of professionals who thrives on integrity, if they are turning down Atiku, it must be because they don't want to lose their credibility.
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Sirjamo: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
asmovic:
have you guys dumped AIT? same station that GEJ was made a demi god. Atifku is PDP so, AIT is waiting for him.
Broadcast stations don't produce advertising copy, they only show/play it to their audience, it's the job of advertising agencies to produce advertising copy.
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by greggng: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2018
bedspread:
That's tooo bad...

So In other words DEMOCRACY IS DEAD Here!

IF GEJ had done dis then I don't think Pmb will be here today!

It's Disgraceful!

Is a shame people like you don't have sense of history. For your information dasuki paid owner of AIT 2billion to carry out character assassination on every perceived opposition menber...i.e. amaechi, buhari and asiwaju. ..the continuously run that program on their channels with the main aim of assassinating the character of this men...meanwhile that money paid to ait was original meant for the purchase of arms . The implication was that our soldiers were fighting boko haram without arms ...this led to mutiny....they were court martialed ....and jailed for saying we cannot fight without equipment i.e. arms. Thank God for TVC. ..that was the only station showing anything about the opposition because it is owned by Tinubu...pop took over nta, took over ait....but God pass them. I am surprise they are now lamenting over mere speculation. God will never allow pdp to come to power again except if he wants this nation to ruin .
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by osemmie: 12:03am On Nov 13, 2018
Democracy has long handed over to dictatorship in this country since the day GEJ handed over to PMB.
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Billionaire09: 12:09am On Nov 13, 2018
This is the zoo republic with one Nigeria animalistic citizens.

You all still have limited times to make your choice of either to votes for Biafra restoration referendum for pure democracy and complete freedom in Biafra. Or terrorism in Nigeria system with first class corrupt Nigeria.

No mounts of mercenaries from Fulani caliphate in Nigeria gunment will intimidating IPOB from boycotting nigeria votes in Biafraland.

We waiting for the date for referendum

There was a zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by adetayo234: 12:57am On Nov 13, 2018
asmovic:
and you expect a sane person to like this your self imposed bitterness? except for your kind of people.
so you believe you are the one typing or speaking the truth. Learn how to stick to your opinion. There's a difference between an opinion and a fact. Don't force your mindset on anybody.

Why are you ranting like you were bitten by the rabid from dog? Is your conscience tormenting you already?

1 Like

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by adetayo234: 12:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Alepa:

Stupid post

Nigerians now know that buhari is an enemy of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by donttouchme: 1:29am On Nov 13, 2018
A dangerous precedence. Democracy in danger. But operation back to daura is a done deal.
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Princedapace(m): 2:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Thunder fire Buhari and apc
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by isnovic(m): 4:16am On Nov 13, 2018
dre11:

“The Atiku campaign is in soup,” said the executive, who asked not to be named. “The problem is that every advert agency the Atiku team has approached, the ones that I am aware of, they turned down the offer because of the fear that the government would move against them. I turned them down myself, both cash and cheque offers to have Atiku featured on billboards in Lagos.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/12/exclusive-ad-agencies-turning-down-atiku-adverts-fear-buhari-backlash

That is why this country will never grow, when men fail to rise up against Tyranny.

This just simply shows you the level of bondage Lagos and Abuja is in, as her people and resident's perception are controlled by the ruling party.

Clannish, childish and tyrannical is what this is.

If and when the government of the day is changed, I expect their licenses to be withdrawn.
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by ImperialYoruba: 4:34am On Nov 13, 2018
This news is a lie. In the past PDP campaign money came from illegitimate funds and sponsorships that wont pass the TSA test of transparency. In the new era of verifications sponsors are afraid to fund campaign ads for fear their hidden loot will be discovered, so they are reluctant to step forward and adopt ad space like in past elections. They are not afraid of Buhari, they are afraid of the law. Thats how it should be!

Thank God the law against corruption is yielding results.
God bless Buhari.
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by semyman: 4:35am On Nov 13, 2018
Atiku can only sell on faceless social media, he is a confirmed bad market. Who ever that is in Aso Rock now, wether is the dead Nnamdi or the rehab Femi so far his name is Buhari no issue he will be there till 2023
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by IbrahimDamola: 5:09am On Nov 13, 2018
ikaboy:
Atiku and his thinks PROPAGANDA will work again this time?? Anyways my gullible brothers across the Niger should have what to feast on.

Baba smiling at their empty noise

My dear yoruba muslim brother, why do you enjoy deceiving yourself? grin
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Rayton(m): 5:22am On Nov 13, 2018
buhariguy:

Would you just shut your useless mouth?
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Basher8583: 5:32am On Nov 13, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Let the DEAD not see the prize of fuel when GEJ handed over power to Cowhari.
So it's price of fuel that is doing you. Well blame it on the GEJ who didn't do anything about it.

As for Buhari he has already started by giving concession to Dangote to build a refinery which is 75% complete. Once done the price of petrol will drop.
That's how it's done not by pleasing people with fake subsidy.
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by bantudra: 5:55am On Nov 13, 2018
what you people have to understand is,nigeria is a tribal nation....why..??...because nigeria has many tribes in it...!!....duhhhh....

fee dee fee approach of everybody fend for themselves cant work....thats recipy for chaos.....ipob would love that....
but what ipob doesnt understand is,the nigerian army will fight till the bitter end....we will all suffer....
what many igbos dont understand is,while the civilian war was going on,the rest of nigeria didnt feel nothing....
i watched the videos and i was surprised,lagos and other places didnt feel anything while the south east was dying....
this is how ineffectual we are towards each other....

when last did you hear militants in the delta bombin pipelines....??

apc is better....balanced federal approach....

if fee dee fee was still in charge,they would have executed al zakzaky years ago....the way they did with the founder of boko haram back then....
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Jac007(m): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Go overseas...
Most printing companies in Lagos belong to Tinubu

So where will the printings be used? The issue is not about printing, it's the billboards! undecided
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by IsioStar1: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2018
If true

This is not good for our democracy[/quote]

Are Nigerians that naive and dumb to jump in to conclusions on everything they read online even when there are no evidences that such has happened? The official window of campaign has not started and it is just by the corner. Sahara Reporter "good job" though. Give the dog the bad name, so it can be killed. Is Mr. Sowore your principal's Adverts out?
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Platony(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2018
BUHARI remains a Tyrant.

His cohorts shld always be reminding him we're nw operating a Democratic govt since he's brainless!! angry
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Reference(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2018
What can I say...democracy has taken a big hit. We have not made any progress whatsoever since 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi / Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN / Dasukigate: 6 Reasons Why Jonathan Must Be Made To Break His Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.