Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash (27008 Views)

Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers / Power Rotation: Fayose Reading PDP’s Constitution Upside Down – Atiku / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Patrioticman007(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lies Lies Lies, cheap propaganda.very soon, PDP will say PMB, stopped them from voting Atiku, that was why he lost the election, in 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Saintp(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
A dangerous precedence is about to be set
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by RataNata(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pathetic. Democracy must be upheld
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Felixv: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
They fear the lifeless one. Lol.
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
NORSIYK:
The illiterate lifeless thing wants to turn himself to demigod.

By the special grace of God he will be disgraced come 2019.

Vote for Atiku for President.

Vote for Ihedioha for Governor.

Ihedioha Speaks!

“I will lead Ndi Imo from the front. I’m out to liberate my people and I assure you that Imo under my watch will be governed differently from what we have today”.

..Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha.

why is it, in every picture you pdp politicians are always discussing something & laughing, though must APC politicians look stupid, you guys look sinisterly deceptive
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Yankee101: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
A good product sells itself

Save that money

You don win already. It's anything but Buhari
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Bannylove13: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
The man from Sudan is hopeless
The cabal behind his charade are foolishly stupid
The government is super clueless..has resort to bigotry.. religious sentiments and tribal locals..

Atiku has already won the election..

It's too late
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by emmaitive(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
bedspread:
Look in a Mirror, Repeat what I Just said while looking at the Mirror! U will know that what u just relayed makes no Meaning
that buhariguy is caused he is jst like a dead wood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by akeentech(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
argon500:
If true

This is not good for our democracy

Tell Atiku to contact me
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by kanayo76: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
It will not stop what God has ordained
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Yopcity: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
buhariguy:
This is another avenue to block thief atiku from spreading his virus corrupt money.

And buhari's money is not corrupt abi ? Anumanu !

1 Like

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Sandralight(f): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is not fair na
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Basher8583: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
sekundosekundo:
When tyranny becomes LAW, rebellion becomes DUTY.

GEJ is a democrat while Buhari is an enemy to democracy.

This picture says a lot.......

Well all I see in the picture is that one is greedy and selfish that he doesn't even trust his VP.
While the other is one of a kind team player, selfless service, understanding that no single individual can do it alone

1 Like

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by docadams: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
This is evil knocking on our doors.

The dark cloud hovering around our dome is not looking good...

Can Jibril ibn Sudani just vamoose from Villa pls.

Even Hitler allowed freedom of business decisions in the height of Nazi reigns in 1941...!

Child of hate get the hell outs here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by chukwuibuipob: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
lipsrsealed sad undecided lies.Dnt use dis to discredit pa Bubu.Only thieves dey fear
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Kingspin(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Atiku is already popular he only need to tell good Nigerians his 2019 manifesto.
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Basher8583: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bannylove13:
The man from Sudan is hopeless
The cabal behind his charade are foolishly stupid
The government is super clueless..has resort to bigotry.. religious sentiments and tribal locals..

Atiku has already won the election..

It's too late

My friend stop crying for the bereaved.

However you can still wait till next year. Theres enough crying to do then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by chukwuibuipob: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
sad undecided sad
Kenekingisback:
Go overseas...
Most printing companies in Lagos belong to Tinubu
undecided[.u are simply unstable. I nor ur past

1 Like

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Only a foolish businessman will do that........

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Afamed: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Go overseas... Most printing companies in Lagos belong to Tinubu
Another one who does not know where to board a bus going to Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by CaptainFM1: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
That only speak one thing about the government. "TYRANT "
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by enemyofprogress: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:
grin
banke sipini
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by madridsta007(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Every right thinking Nigerian must condemn these evil act .

PDP played a levelled playing ground for all, why can't Buhari do the same ?

I just hope that the Buhari we all know, will concede defeat in 2019 peacefully like PDP did in 2015..

You folks are funny. How you expect a military general like Buhari to behave as a civilian let alone a democrat to bloody civilians is beyond me.

2019 will be a year of unprecedented rigging. The Buhari people tore up history books to cry and call for, you will see him till 2023. Before the end of his tenure, expect him to kick Osinbajo out and appoint El Rufai or whoever the canal wants as VP.
El Rufai has just test the Muslim-Muslim ticket in Kaduna which will be received and won. That’s a prototype for what is coming Nigeria’s way.

You can bookmark my words so when it happens you’ll remember that I told you guys so.

4 Likes

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by bantudra: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
atiku is a looser....the guy cant even visit america for crying out loud....!!!!

who the hell dont want to visit america....??

blaimy no,we dont want him as president.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by bantudra: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
and to you igbos i have only this to say....:

gbesere oooo.......!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Afamed: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Go overseas...
Most printing companies in Lagos belong to Tinubu
Truly PDP are left with those without brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by mfm04622: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
DealZnaija:
Let him go and open his own Advertising agency....No be by force to use the existing ones na!

Very true! Shebi he opened a TV station for campaign purpose, why not an advertising agency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by ozo13(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hehehe.people talking Democracy died with the last govt.I jus laugh.me can still remember DSS under Jonathan entered and destroyed APC media house.
Where they prevented APC way of raising fund via I think recharge card or so using NCC .
Where a whole national TV station NTA aired a documentary and advert everyday against buhari and APC and wr even assisted by AIT and some other stations.
I can go on and on
So even if its true. APC will jus revenge all PDP dd to them .politician no send anybody.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by bantudra: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
we dare atiku to visit america before he is even elected president....

we dare him....!!!!

we will not give him diplomatic immunity....we nigerians are tired of this politician shenanegans..... angry angry
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by sekundosekundo: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Basher8583:

Well all I see in the picture is that one is greedy and selfish that he doesn't even trust his VP.
While the other is one of a kind team player, selfless service, understanding that no single individual can do it alone

Let the DEAD not see the prize of fuel when GEJ handed over power to Cowhari.

1 Like

Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Is so painful some aboki are seeing this and still supporting the lifeless man we have in Aso Rock
Re: Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
SaharaReporters understands that at least 12 advert agencies — five in Abuja and seven in Lagos — have rejected ad requests by Atiku’s campaign team.

This is false Media release, the whole Area 1 Abuja was filled with Atiku's Poster, hanged on street light, as well as Billboards

SaharaReporters contacted Segun Sowunmi, spokesman of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation (APCO), for comments but he declined to speak on the matter, saying: ‘For now, I have no comments on this.”

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP / Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) / Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.