Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? (4424 Views)

Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by CLOUT(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
What advice would you give a guy who is loosing hope about being with a girl or settling down for marriage.
Like why must relationships revolve around money as far as Nigerian girls are concerned. The moment you tell the lady your intention, she automatically sees you as an ATM.

I'm just so tired and frustrated about this issue as a girl I've not even met before already started taxing me. This has happened twice already. First time, she needed to pay an emergency rent and now she claimed she was robbed and lost her phone in the process. I swear, I am just tired of all these bulshit.

Call me broke or whatever you want. Even if I had more than enough, I'm not about to spend my hard earned cash on some girl just to win her love and affection.

The worst part of it all is, I've seen and done it all and ladies these days hardly impress me. Besides procreation, I don't really see the need for a woman.

Please advice someone at the brink of women induced frustration.

11 Likes

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by ChopBellefull(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bro is nt ur fault, neither is it d ladies fault.. Iz d Yahoo boiz da coz it. Jst keep searching d right one is there

3 Likes

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by CLOUT(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChopBellefull:
Bro is nt ur fault, neither is it d ladies fault.. Iz d Yahoo boiz da coz it. Jst keep searching d right one is there

What is just paining me is that a slayqueen I've been crushing on for months declined to give me her number and all of a sudden, I see her in a yahoo boys bedroom snapchat.

(doesn't mean they were having sex o... , she was in the company of other female friends but still I found her suspect but I wouldn't care since we weren't dating)
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by ChopBellefull(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
CLOUT:

What is just paining me is that a slayqueen I've been crushing on for months declined to give me her number and all of a sudden, I see her in a yahoo boys bedroom snapchat.

Haha its normal.. Just have in mind that not all meat in the jungle is for the Lion, other carnivorous animals gat dia share too. Dnt waste ur precious time on girls. Go for d sensible ones.

1 Like

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lol. Relax drink water and sleep
Use those money to buy good clothes and eat good food you might die tomorrow

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
CLOUT:

I thought this one is even serious.... What do I expect from "Slayqueens"?

Don't comman paint us black here cos u going for Slayqueens abeg
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by CLOUT(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChopBellefull:

Haha its normal.. Just have in mind that not all meat in the jungle is for the Lion, other carnivorous animals gat dia share too. Dnt waste ur precious time on girls. Go for d sensible ones.

Even the supposed sensible ones are covert Olosho.

These types are even more dangerous. They can talk about feminism from now till tomorrow but when it comes to their actions and daily activities, you realize they are not different from the supposed "slayqueens".

5 Likes

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by StrongandMighty: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
I no dey too chuk mouth for woman matter... There case is beyond me..
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by CLOUT(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Don't comman paint us black here cos u going for Slayqueens abeg

Madam , speak for yourself o!

Who wouldn't jump at the opportunity when awoof cash is been waded or thrown at you.

I only respect ladies who have something going in their career or business and there's nothing bad if they spend to look good.

Then you can slay all you want but when you start slaying with a guys hard earned money, that's where the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by daben1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

[/b]Don't comman paint us black[b] here cos u going for Slayqueens abeg
i swear, you're even worse

1 Like

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
You better stay on your own Than pursuing girls upandan As if you chasing money

3 Likes

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
StrongandMighty:
I no dey too chuk mouth for woman matter... There case is beyond me..

Me too. Woman matter dey like soldier matter. I dey run from am with my legs touching the back of my head

1 Like

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
CLOUT:

There lies the problem. You've been chasing slayqueens when you should have spent that time looking for someone decent. There is a reason they are called slayqueens. They might be beautiful and flashy but trust me they will slay your heart cool

3 Likes

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
daben1:
i swear, you're even worse
Pray tell how so? What u men fail to realize is that A Woman Who Milks You Does Not Even Love You just Like Men Hesrtlessly Sex Ladies They are Not serious about. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by CLOUT(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Iamtosignno:
You better stay on your own
Than pursuing girls upandan
As if you chasing money

I swear I no dey pursue woman again. Na this girl wey I follow chat come dey disturb me with call all the time and at the end of the day, na billing she go still carry come. We never even start before she start to dey tax me.

I just tire woman matter.
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
CLOUT:

Madam , speak for yourself o!

Who wouldn't jump at the opportunity when awoof cash is been waded or thrown at you.

I only respect ladies who have something going in their career or business and there's nothing bad if they spend to look good.

Then you can slay all you want but when you start slaying with a guys hard earned money, that's where the problem is.

Baba what stops you from going for the working class slayqueen instead of giving us long tales here huh?

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A BROKE LADY DON'T DATE ONE!
LIFE IS THAT SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Money in a relationship makes it sweeter, you guys make lots of mistake when you are trying to woo a lady, please come clean, tell her how much you earn and the challenges in ur work or business, if you tell her sumtin else or try to please her what do u expect? she would feel yhu have the money buh you ain't willing to spend. Relationship is more than money, true! but money bonds relationship, if you don't have the money yet, leave women, they would eat ur destiny, hustle and make it and watch them chase you.

2 Likes

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Money in a relationship makes it sweeter, you guys make lots of mistake when you are trying to woo a lady, please come clean, tell her how much you earn and the challenges in ur work or business, if you tell her sumtin else or try to please her what do u expect? she would feel yhu have the money buh you ain't willing to spend. Relationship is more than money, true! but money bonds relationship, if you don't have the money yet, leave women, they would eat ur destiny, hustle and make it and watch them chase you.

Are you really made of berry?
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by akinyemi0103(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sorry bro, u learn ur lesson d hard way, Bitches ain't loyal dis days again.

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
locust:

Are you really made of berry?
hian! yes na
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
CLOUT:

I swear I no dey pursue woman again. Na this girl wey I follow chat come dey disturb me with call all the time and at the end of the day, na billing she go still carry come. We never even start before she start to dey tax me.

I just tire woman matter.
LOL wise up Man...
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by CLOUT(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thank you CuttieAngel...

Yours is a great advice.

Honestly, I decided to stay single since my last relationship ended 2 years ago and tbh! That relationship was built on lies and I couldn't sustain her incessant demands.

I basically hustle just to make enough money to live the good life, travel on vacations, drive my dream car, look good e.t.c.

Love and affection from women is so down below on my scale of preference. I'm good looking already and I easily get the attention from ladies . I'm not just the type who craves it. I don't even wanna be chased or bothered by women.

Sex doesn't even freak me anymore. I'd prefer a lady who is focussed, has her own ambition and above all take good care of herself.

All these things doesn't require so much money does it?

That isn't too much to ask for.

3 Likes

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oh boy!
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
hian! yes na

When I was younger, my grandmom always told me "locust nwa m, stay away from anything made of berry, for they taste like fine wine and are addictive."
You know, I heed to the words of elders for they are full of wisdom.
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by CLOUT(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
"e author=locust post=72916665]

When I was younger, my grandmom always told me "locust nwa m, stay away from anything made of berry, for they taste like fine wine and are addictive."
You know, I heed to the words of elders for they are full of wisdom.[/quote]"

Oga! Cut to the chase and send her a PM, stop derailing this thread with you archaic pick up lines. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by iLegendd(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
CLOUT:

You know, I heed to the words of elders for they are full of wisdom."

Oga! Cut to the chase and send her a PM, stop derailing this thread with you archaic pick up lines. grin

You must think that every convo on nairaland ends in a pm. Tueh!
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
locust:

You know, I heed to the words of elders for they are full of wisdom.
Continue Then.
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
This one want to kill himself on top slay queen grin grin
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by CLOUT(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
This one want to kill himself on top slay queen grin grin

So its the slayqueen story you saw ode! grin
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? by iLegendd(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
CLOUT:

What if I told you we have the permanent solution to your problems with women? Don't be a lazy reader. If you read what is below, your life in the dating game will change forever. Have you read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4331422/men-only-sex-approaching-chatting ? If you haven't, you're missing. Let me repost some lines from that thread.

antiflatead: pls legend can u emphasis on bypassing a woman's demanding syndrome

This is a post where our @AnswerMachine, Wetclef's instructor briefly talked about it. This is a culled from this post: http://www.wetclef.com/topic310.html So, to read all, click the link above.

Here is an excerpt from the link above.

...this is why we tell you guys to read those books, but it seems most people don't like reading. They like going through pains.

15. After some minutes, she told me she was hungry that she has been in class room since morning that I should buy her something to eat.

ANSWER

Question: Are you her father? Did you put her in school? Is she under your custody? Are you owing her?

Ask yourself all these questions and you'll realize you owe her nothing. Even if you're her boyfriend or potential boyfriend, you owe her nothing.

You're the one who accepted her responsibility by promising her, so she sees you as her bank or parents.

If you don't comply, she'll start ignoring you. If you had used humor, you would have even said, "Do I look like your father? Duh!"

Do you notice how comedians insult other celebrities even if those other celebrities they're insulting are in the congregation? Those people they're insulting will...

Typing...

Those people they're insulting will even be the ones to laugh more. Did you notice how AY will say to the congregation, "Your father."?

Why don't those he's talking against get angry, but laugh? This is the same code you need. Some men are the reasons women demand.

They keep acting like introverts. When a woman notices this, she begins to loot. How many women will loot Bovi?

Men need to stop acting like 100% introverts. If you want to succeed in life, you must open up to an extent. Being a smart introvert is good, but always being 100% quiet or Mr. Yes, I Will or Mr. Yes, I Promise, is bad.

If you had blocked her demanding syndrome on time, you wouldn't have been in this predicament.

One of the ways of blocking this syndrome most Naija women have is: during the initial stage of the relationship:

You: One thing I like about you is, you don't demand like other girls.
You: I really like how you respect yourself. If it were some girls, they would've started saying, "Please can you send me card? It's urgent or buy me food."
You: I really respect you for respecting yourself.
Her: Wow! Thank you very much. I'm not that kind of girl who requests card or food from men.

Hurray! You have just psychologically killed her demanding syndrome. Now, other men who haven't blocked it will suffer it. You're now free from leeching. You can use your sweet mouth to keep the relationship fun.

At this stage, you can take her out and spend on her. When she needs card, she'll remember the compliment you gave her and will never message you for such because you see it as being cheap and she agrees not to be one of those cheap girls.

Now, she'll call Femi, the nice guy, and demand for the card. There are so many magical techniques we have in our books. When you know them, women will be on your palm.

This is exactly the same technique some women use to block Hot guys from requesting for their nudes.

Her: I noticed you're not like other men. Most men would've started asking for nudes by now.
Mr. Nice Guy: I'm different. I'm not like that. I respect women a lot.
Her: I noticed that about you. I like it.

Mr. Nice Guy will be so happy, but won't know he has been trapped and she'll keep trapping him with other techniques like:

Her: Men who respect and take care of their girlfriends or wives' needs are responsible men.
Mr. Nice Guy: That's true. I'm one of them.
Her: Seriously?
Mr. Nice Guy: Of course. I hate it when men don't take care of their women.
Her: Wow! You're such a rare gem. I'm happy we still have your type of men in this world.

Mr. Nice Guy will be so happy for all the compliments but won't know he has been caged for a future obligation. If he doesn't comply in the future, she'll remind him of the past on how he said he's not like other men blah blah blah...women don't forget such promises or statements. Only promise what you can do in such a situation. Don't APClize her.

So, to read the full post and I assure you, you'll learn a lot, click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic310.html

Have you read the book Mr. Friendzone by Joe Clef? If you haven't read it, you are in the dark in the dating game. Here is a purchase link https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/mr-friend-zone

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Tinder Experience / Where Is The Oddest Place You Ever Witness People Have Sex ,? / Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.