Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (23059 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Women's Mentality and Analysis: The Mistakes of a Nice Guy.

This is a post by a Nairalander who was having some issues with his girlfriend. We decided to copy the post to www.wetclef.com men's forum to analyze his conversation and teach guys what he did wrongly and for other Mr. Nice Guys to learn. Stay tuned! This post is informative.

To understand this thread, you need to read what he posted here: https://www.nairaland.com/4248516/shes-not-happy-changed then come back to read the analysis of his mistakes. You'll learn a lot from this post.

From 1 - 34

MODIFIED This thread was initially named: Women's Mentality and Analysis: The Mistakes of a Nice Guy [Picture]

but has now become

Men Only: SEX, Chatting, Approaching, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed, Humor, Erectile — ASK!

So, from page 4 of this thread, ask all your relationship questions starting from

1. How to approach and woo a woman like a real man.
2. How to make a woman love you back.
3. How to truly make love and fùck her like a great lover.
4. How to chat with her in a fun way and get ride of boring chat like a nice guy.
5. How to naturally cure premàture ejàculation and last as long as you want in bed.
6. How to get a bigger pènis naturally.
7. How to cure eréctile dysfunction naturally.
8. How to hold a fun conversation for as long as you want and never lack what to say.
9. How to develop a sense of humor.
10. How to develop confidence and get ride of acute nervouness in anything women and in real life encounter.

So, ask your questions starting from page 4.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
So, everyone knows women are beautiful creatures and everyone also knows (including Shaggy) that women are a constant pain. Luckily, we will give you their lasting Panadol. It works like magic.

typing...

1 Like

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 1

1. There's this girl I met sometimes last year.

COMMENT

Meeting her is not the problem for some guys, but handling her drama to your advantage is. Let's watch how it unfolds.

typing...

4 Likes

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 2

2. We became instant friends and along the line, we grew close.

COMMENT

You grew closer? Guys, be warned. Don't grow too close and forget to set your boundaries from the start. If you miss this, you'll regret later.

typing...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 3

3. I would say we did fall in love with each other for a while.

COMMENT

Fall in what? This is one of the places most men make mistakes. Any man who doesn't watch his emotion will definitely get hurt at the end. Let's watch and see.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
3.1 But something serious came up that caused a big rift between us and we had to stop what we were trying to build between us.

COMMENT

It's better to stop when you're clueless than to continue. In life, to continue means you want to learn from experience. Let's see.

typing...

1 Like

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 4

4. I still hoped that with time, we would still visit what we were trying to do.

COMMENT

The statement, "We would still visit what we were trying to do," is a statement of a nice guy. Let's see if he understands the game.

typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 5

5. But it became clear to me that she didn't want us to continue.

COMMENT

Wow! Move on guys. This is one of the stages most men become needy. When something is slipping away, it becomes more valuable. It's simple psychology.

If we announce this website will shutdown tomorrow, some people who haven't commented or posted will do so. Withdrawal tactics work on gullible and clueless men when used by women either knowingly or unknowingly.

typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 6

6. We decided to remain friends. Or so I thought.

COMMENT

They decided to remain friends. When something like this happens, the person who doesn't show interest will subconsciously make the other person invest more interest and love. At the end, it will be heartbreak for the clueless investor. A woman is meant to invest, not the man. Sadly, most men don't know this, so they end up investing emotion instead of making the woman do so.

typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 7

7. Over the next few months, I tried to rekindle the feelings we had for each other, but she kept squashing my efforts.

COMMENT

Now you see? He is the only one putting effort and he'll regret it. A man is not meant to invest, but make a woman invest. Look at how this young man is looking for heartbreak.

Please Clefers, don't ever try this. If a man starts like a GMC from the beginning, the woman will be the one trying to rekindle things. Don't let a woman have the emotional power of the relationship.

If you give her the power like a clueless man, she'll not love you anymore. Women want a man who is hard to get or a man who is a mystery to decrypt, not a man who is trying to rekindle without knowing where the main fault is coming from.

typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 8

8. Still, she kept insisting I do the things I used to do for her.

COMMENT

Did you see nonsense? So, this guy has been spoiling her with money and gifts? Most men are the cause of their problems with women.

They ignore the rules or codes from the beginning and expect success at the end. Maybe, they just don't know the Clef codes in ChatDicted should also be applied in real life. Or, they haven't even read ChatDicted. I pity guys who haven't read it. Here is the link: http://www.wetclef.com/topic220.html.

typing...

5 Likes

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 9

9. One evening, we had a small argument.

COMMENT

Arguments are good. Though, most women use the opportunity with their current anger to cheat. Read our article 7 Reasons You Should Offend Women.

typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 10

10. She then asked me bluntly the way I've been acting, it seems I still love her.

COMMENT

When a woman asks you this question, don't EVER say yes and don't say no. Say, "It depends." This will keep the suspense and she'll keep asking and guessing, but don't reply her anymore. Mystery makes women fall in love. Let's see if the guy is a GMC or a wussy.

typing...

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 11

11. I told her yes, I still do.

COMMENT

Why? Why? Why? Clefers, don't be like this man. Don't you ever be like him. This is the best way to kill attraction in a relationship. Let's see how he copes. In fact, he's doom for heartbreak.

typing...

3 Likes

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 12

12. I asked if she still has some love for me? She said NO, that she had killed her love for me a long time ago.

COMMENT

Did you notice what happened here. Earlier, the guy nicely professed his love like a nice guy. No nice guy wants to hurt a woman. Now, she crushed him with a capital NO.

Question: Do women have conscience?

Answer: Nice guys are cause and they need to be crushed for being clueless. Women don't want to hurt men, but men make women hurt them by being or acting like a nice guy, instead of a good-bad guy.

typing...

1 Like

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 13

13. I felt used. I felt she drove a dagger in my heart.

COMMENT

I knew it will come to this. Any nice guys who tells a woman, "I love you" does not deserve a sorry when she finally breaks his heart. If only he was a GMC.

typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 14

14. She immediately noticed the change in my demeanor and tried to apologize, but I told her it was okay.

COMMENT

It's not okay. You deserve it. Why be clueless when you have all the information you need on this forum? Maybe, you don't like to read your notes.

typing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 15

15. I left her and went home.

COMMENT

Good for you. Next time, learn the art of a good-bad guy and be happy.

typing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 16

16. I decided right there and then that I wouldn't be as nice to her as I used to.

COMMENT

Oh! He already knows about Mr. Nice Guy and Mr. Bad Boy. How did he know he was being nice? Is he a GMC trying to act like a nice guy to experiment how heartbreak feels?

typing...
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 17

17. I stopped doing the things I usually did for her.

COMMENT

Now, his brain has been formatted to factory default. But if I may ask you reading this: is it your responsibility to do things for women? No! It's not.

Doing things for women as a nice guy is like trying to buy her to love you. Women will hurt you for bribing them subliminally. The worst part is: they don't even know they're doing this.

typing...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hmm! Investing emotion isn't gender based. Who loves more is just the biggest investor and it could be anyone in the relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 18

18. It's not like I cut her off totally, but I didn't allow her to have her way with me on things I used to let slide.

COMMENT

What? This is one of the major problems. So, he has been granting her bad behaviors and demanding attitudes a pass mark.

Do you see how some guys pigeonhole themselves? The moment you let things slide because of love or infatuation, you're building your future heartbreak or regrets. He was served.

typing...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 19

19. She noticed these and started complaining.

COMMENT

Women use this first complaint tactics to gain ground. When she complains, don't bother. It's good to use our 7 Reasons You Should Offend Women on her as early as possible after you've built enough rapport. Letting things slide is the reason he's in this situation.

typing...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 20

20. One evening, she told me she wanted to do something financially.

COMMENT

We have talked on how to bypass a woman's demanding syndrome as early as possible. Let's see how he'll handle this.

typing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 21

21. Usually, when she asks me for help, I would not hesitate, but this time around, I told her she would find someone to help her.

COMMENT

He said he would not hesitate. This is bad bad bad. This is a big part of his problems. He said he doesn't hesitate to give her. Now, he has trained her to be demanding. If he stops, there will be problems.

This is why you should train your woman the way you want her to behave towards you. If you don't do it psychologically at the start of the relationship, taming her will require lots of dating skills later on, else, that's the end.

typing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 22

22. That's when she let loose. Saying that she noticed I've changed ever since she told me she doesn't love me anymore, that since that night I've been acting weird. Is that how a man's love for a woman waxes cold?

COMMENT

Did you see what the lady is saying? She said he has changed. This is why a man should change before meeting a woman and not changing when she already has a perception of him.

The best way for a man who recently found these dating codes to change is to dump all women who already have a nice guy perception of him for 6 months to 1 or 2 years.

What is wrong with some women? Did you hear what she said? She said, "Is that how a man's love for a woman waxes cold?" Does her statement make sense to you? It doesn't make sense.

This is why women don't mean what they say and they rarely say what they mean. Don't take women seriously when it comes to courtship. Lead them to what you want. You're the man, not the wuss.

She is in control of the relationship.

typing...

6 Likes

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 23

23. I asked her how does she expect me to feel? I'm not her boyfriend and she already has someone else. Why doesn't she ask him?

COMMENT

Now, he's sounding emotionally bitter. A real man is not supposed to act this way. This is a sign of weakness and defeat. This is depression loading for him. He deserves it for being a nice guy. And deserves it more for telling her I Love You.

typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 24

24. I told her I can't continue to do things for someone I know cannot be mine.

COMMENT

"Someone that cannot be mine?" This is too much anger, desperation, and bitterness. You could've averted all these from the beginning by reading any of our books.

typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Lalas247(f): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
cry
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 25

25. She got upset and called me a jerk, saying I don't care about her anymore, blah blah blah.

COMMENT

Yes. Truly, he's sounding like a wounded jerk. I feel for any man who doesn't use this story as a lesson.

typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 26

26. Recently, she sent me a message.

COMMENT

Hmm! A woman can only send you a message if you've pressed her mumu buttons, then ignored her for months by losing interest. Let's see what made her message him.

typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 27

27. She said I'm no longer her hero, that she didn't know I was this way, etc.

COMMENT

Most women are confused. They don't know what to say. They sound too childish. Any man who can't control a woman is weak. Look at how she's sounding like a kid? This is why we teach you guys to treat women as your little siblings. The only difference is, add sexual innuendos.

typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy / Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.