Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Painful Gain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Painful Gain (292 Views)

What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / The Painful Gain / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Painful Gain by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
EPISODE 7SEVEN NOW OUT

Several weeks had passed by and not even anyone have heard from Kunle. Not his family in the village, his former friends where he once stayed, Iya Nnduibisi that he still visits sparsely, or even Bukola. This forced his mother to prepare his brother, Ajadi to go and check on him in Lagos. But how can he possibly locate someone he does not have his address or whereabout, that will be so sick of him but he didn't argue with his mother's decision because he knows it's important to know his whereabout. He his preparing to go in two weeks time and he surely knows it'll be a real time ultimate search. He his doing well in terms of business already, so he tried to complete all of his major works he has so his workers can handle minor jobs. Also he'll have to leave alot for his wife who is heavily pregnant and his mother too for the period he'd stay away. "Ajadi, be careful o, you are going to know the whereabout of your brother not going for me to lose you too. My tears are already dried up and the worst thing you'd put me into is to start making me shed blood. Omo mi se jeje (my son be gentle). You'd meet various sets of people where you're headed, relate with them with ease but don't forget your smartness." Mama Ajasa advised his son dearly before he begins to prepare for movement.

https:///P9bbMF-I

BALOGUN IDOWU
IndigenousGenius
LASUCOM, ikeja

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genotype Crisis / Digital Training For Free / 2019 Is Gonna Be A Big Year. Here’s Everything You Need To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.