Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Genotype Crisis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Genotype Crisis (292 Views)

If your Genotype is AA, Do you know you are very susceptible to Malaria? / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / Genotype Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genotype Crisis by DeGovernor001: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
How would you feel when you have some much talk of your impossibility for what you had always which you where never. I'm an AS and I meet my woman as an AS. the words that stock to my head was the few quotes from the laboratory attendant that never you get married. this phobia as being my nightmare and daylight dream of fear. towards my fear was my new love for people leaving with sickle cell to learn more of the life trumbling situations face by them. a friend of mine who was one advice never for me to try when I had options to choose from marrying . my prayer then had being not a multiple of child bout a sickle cell free child. I kept to my faith that why worrying when faith is unpredictable to man. this was my faith for the path of love life I choose with my hand ... bout today I sincerely thank God for given me a sickle cell free child as a first fruit. I may not give birth as every parent may have multiple bout I'm grate to the existence of God to my prayer... You may never know what it is till the impossibility of genotype hits us some day. I sincerely pray for us with incomparable genotype with inseparable love...thanks to God for my lovely son

(1) (Reply)

Political SIM Swap / Uba Refunds Man Whose Funds Were Stolen By Fraudsters / Rejoinder To Post By Shogoade123 On 11th December 2018 On Nairaland.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.