Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke (7637 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso / Bayelsa: Would PDP Have Won If Alaibe Were The Governorship Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by Nigeriapen1: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Former Governor of Cross River state, Donald Duke has warned Nigerians not to replace failure with past failure in the forthcoming election.

Donald Duke, who is the presidential candidate of the Social Democratic Party(SDP) informed Nigerians that both the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) have nothing to offer Nigerians other than expanding and creating more problems.

Duke, who was a PDP member and flew on the party’s platform to become governor twice, said this in a tweet on Sunday. According to him, Nigerians must flush out these parties and their elements, to make room for a new team of ‘fixers and builders’.

In his words
We must not replace current failure with past failure.

The APC and PDP have nothing to offer Nigeria other than the creation and expansion of problems.

We must get rid of the both of them to make room for a new team of fixers and builders.

See More See Tweet To Follow At>>>>NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/apc-and-pdp-have-nothing-to-offer-nigerians-donald-duke-html/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by Ufedolove: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
APC=PDP therefore PDP=APC.

None of them has anything good to offer Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by Nigeriapen1: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2018

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/apc-and-pdp-have-nothing-to-offer-nigerians-donald-duke-html/

1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by LuciferJesu: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Is this before or after he left??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by juanjo2: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Please nairaland, if you don't have any news for us again, just post Buhari's picture or Lai Mohammed's own let us insult them

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by Sunofgod(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donald + Duke = Oyibo Clown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by Sunofgod(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donald + Duke = Oyibo Clown.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by MetroBaba1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
PDP = Stealers Of Nigerian Destiny.

APC = Re-publish Thieves.

My Conclusion: Nigeria Is due for auctioning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by gentlegenius(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
juanjo2:
Please nairaland, if you don't have any news for us again, just post Buhari's picture or Lai Mohammed's own let us insult them
B - Bringing
U - Unbearable
H - Hardship
A - And
R - Raw
I - Incompetence

6 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
My preferred Presidential Candidate is Donald Duke but his party isn't doing the needful and the Nigeria factor of Hausa/Yoruba/Igbo turns etc.

What say you, You know why I asked you. Let it be between us wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by Nextlevel0007(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
~ I regret voting for the man who promised to reduce fuel pump price but increased it.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to provide 3 million Jobs annually but destroyed thousands of Jobs according to the NBS.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to scrap first lady office but appointed 11 aides for the First Lady

~ I regret voting for the man who promised Nigeria economic prosperity but made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to fight corruption but reinstated and promoted the sacked pension fund thief; Abdurrasheed Maina.

~ I regret voting for the man who won his election on 'integrity' slate but harbours a certificate forger in his cabinet.

~ I regret voting for the man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospitals are good for him.

~ I regret voting for the man who can't provides his credentials.

~ I say No to Buhari in 2019

THIS TIME AROUND I WILL VOTE A CREDIBLE MAN

HIS EXCELLENCY
ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR

LET GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN
LET GET WORKERS WORKING AGAIN

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by Nigeriapen1: 1:17am On Nov 13, 2018
juanjo2:

Why did you said so??
Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by Nigeriapen1: 1:18am On Nov 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
My preferred Presidential Candidate is Donald Duke but his party isn't doing the needful and the Nigeria factor of Hausa/Yoruba/Igbo turns etc.

Well let's not conclude by his innocent face let the lords will be done.
Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:19am On Nov 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

President MUHAMMADU BUHARI (Our Correct Daddy)
Mrs Obi Ezekwesili.
Mr Fela Durotoye.
Prof. Kingsley Moghalu.
Mr Omoyele Sowore.
Past. Chris Okotie
Donald Duke..... are our prefered candidates in that particular order.
Just imagine if all these people come together to work with this great President of our country, instead of some rogues surrounding him, this country would have been very much better now, but we still thank God that we are advancing from the rot the Party of thieves left us in 16 years!

May the best candidate that will have the interest of the party win.
And the others can re-contest in 4 years time.
Winners don't quit.
We all knew how many times our daddy contested before he won.
NIGERIA will be GREAT again.

OkaNaUbe, yes we know, it will be btw us.
Thanks for the mention.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:30am On Nov 13, 2018
In as much as it would have been so much better assuming we operate a 2 party system like the then SDP and NRC.

Everyone can chose their preferred candidate below and vote for him or her.
A good Nigeria is what the good citizens want.
Not the lovers of bad news.
We are not here to CAMPAIGN for
VOTE WISELY.....so that your chuldren in the future can pray for you and not curse you.

The 31 Presidential candidates

* President Muhammadu Buhari – All Progressives Congress, APC
* Alhaji Atiku Abubakar – Peoples Democratic Party, PDP
* Mr. Donald Duke – Social Democratic Party, SDP
* Mr Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim – Alliance for New Nigeria, ANN
* Mr. Omoyele Sowore – African Action Congress, AAC
* Mrs Obi Ezekwesili – Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, ACPN
* Dr. Obadiah Mailafia – African Democratic Congress, ADC
* Prof Kingsley Moghalu – Young Progressive Party, YPP
* Pastor Chris Okotie – Fresh Democratic Party, FDP
* Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, retd – Peoples Party of Nigeria, PPN
* Hon. Habib Mohammed Gajo – Young Democratic Party, YDP
* Dr. Olusegun Mimiko – Zenith Labour Party, ZLP
* Major General John Gbor – All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA
* Ali Soyode – YES Party
* Dr. Davidson Isibor Akhimien – Grassroots Development Party of Nigeria, GDPN
* Ike Keke – New Nigerian Peoples Party, NNPP
* Apostle Sunday Chukwu-Eguzolugo – Justice Must Prevail Party, JMPP
* Mrs. Eunice Atuejide – National Interest Party, NIP
* Hamisu Santuraki – Mega Party of Nigeria, MPN
* Hon. Edozie Madu – Independent Democrat Party, IDP
* Prof. Peter Nwangwu – We the People of Nigeria Party, WPNP
* Mr. Ahmed Bee Buhari – Sustainable National Party, SNP
* Mr. Tope Fasua – Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party, ANRP
* Mr. Ade Fagbenro Bryon – Kowa Party
* Moses Shipi – All Blending Party, ABP
* Alhaji Yahaya Ndu – African Renaissance Party, ARP
* Mr. Chuks Nwachukwu – All Grassroots Alliance. AGA
* Pastor Habu Aminchi – Peoples Democratic Movement, PDM
* Yabagi Yusuf Sani – Action democratic Party, ADP
* Mr. Babatunde Ademola – Nigeria Community Movement Party, NCMP
* Mr. Martin Onovo – Conference of Nigerian Political Parties, CNPP

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by emmasege: 5:02am On Nov 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Please, don't waste your vote on the like of Duke, Ezekwesili, Durotoye or Sowore if you are really fed up of this Buhari-induced hunger and hardship. A vote for any of those further undermines the opposition and strengthens Bubu's chance of returning to Aso Rock.

Let's all erase the NATIONAL ERROR of our time by ATIKULATING OBIDIENTLY.

Let him who has ears hear......

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by YorubaAssasin: 5:03am On Nov 13, 2018
Very true... you neither. angry
Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:03am On Nov 13, 2018
emmasege:
Please, don't waste your vote on the like of Duke, Ezekwesili, Durotoye or Sowore if you are really fed up of this Buhari-induced hunger and hardship. A vote for any of those further undermines the opposition and strengthens Bubu's chance of returning to Aso Rock.

Mr DREAMER .....wake up its morning time!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by tenmariner: 5:06am On Nov 13, 2018
The inclusion of Hamzat Almustapha is a mockery on whatever democracy or that nonsense rule of law we tend to hold on to.
From 1960 till present, a country cannot do a single thing the right way! So pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by castrokins(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2018
We Have Heard You But We Are Atikulated
Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by Yankee101: 5:08am On Nov 13, 2018
Duke, do and take sides as necessary
Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by mozona(m): 5:12am On Nov 13, 2018
in my opinion he bettered both buhari and atiku and even any other presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by ollah2: 5:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Unfortunately Donald, Nigerians will hate you for saying this. They hate the truth, it's alien to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by UncletC: 5:34am On Nov 13, 2018
so you were dishing out failures to Cross riverians in those eight years as governor......
or is it just to say something?
this our politicians should have some rethink before making certain statements

good to know you didn't offer anything when you were a PDP governor for 8 years
Godswill akpabio said this, I thought it was a joke..... so you people are really confessing.....
we take you for your statements... the present PDP confessed and asked Nigerians to forgive them , we have forgiven our prodigal son party because they come back to their senses but for other PDP decampees in other parties,
depart, we know you not......
let's test this new rebranded PDP cream (party) how it will work come next election

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by NonsoWow: 5:38am On Nov 13, 2018
emmasege:

Why don't PDP collapse their structure and support either one of Muoghalu, Duke or Ezekwesili since they are all better than Atiku? If PDP are really sincere about not wanting opposition votes to waste, they should throw their weight behind any of these better candidates since Nigerians are fed up with PDP and Atiku is just a thief on another missionary journey.

3 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by Kristokx(m): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2018
Nigeriapen1:
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Lalasticlala
We know they are the same people being recycled internally within them selfs... nonsense people
Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2018
Only a failure will vote for someone that have failed and he obviously know that will fail.
Only a Thief will vote for someone that have stolen and the whole world obviously know that person is a Thief.
Only an unreliable and untrustworthy person will vote for someone that cannot be trusted

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by wristbangle: 6:14am On Nov 13, 2018
You spoke the truth Donald but what can you offer as well?
Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by akinszz: 6:17am On Nov 13, 2018
Even you

Re: APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke by lordswill03: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2018
PDP as a platform brought you to power and serves under PDP. Are you now saying that you offered nothing to Nigerians? Abeg sometimes make una De reason before you open your mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Population Grows By 5 Million Annually / Today In History: Major Gideon Orkar's Coup. 21 Years After. / Road Show: Enter Gov. Okorocha’s Imo State - May 2013. (photo News).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.