Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP (7507 Views)

Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement / EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by fergie001: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2023

Ogba was a factional Governorship Candidate of the Party in 2023 but lost due to a Supreme Court decision that affirmed Ifeanyi Odii.
27/10/2023
PDP Chairman,
Nkalagu Ward,
Ishielu LGA,
Ebonyi State.

LETTER OF RESIGNATION AS A MEMBER OF THE PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY (PDP)

Sir, this is to officially communicate to you of my resignation as a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

This will serve as an official communication to the Party from Ward, LGA, State, Zonal and National level through your Office.

This decision is personal.

As an individual, I have made my modest contribution by working for the growth and development of the Party from Ward to National level since its creation in August 1998 at Sheraton Hotel, Abuja.

PDP on the other hand as a Political Party and electoral platform, has contributed positively towards the growth of my political fortunes and I will forever remain grateful to the Party and her leaders from Ward, LGA, State, Zonal to National level, but it's time to quit.

On my future political plans and arrangements, this will be properly communicated after due consultation with my immediate family, political family and associates.

Obinna Joseph Ogba
Ebonyi Central Senator (2015-2023)

29/10/2023
PRESS RELEASE

Gentlemen of the Press,

We the LGA PDP Chairmen of Ebonyi State, particularly those hereunder listed heartily appreciate the Almighty God for the opportunity to serve in the capacity of LGA Chairmen of PDP, Ebonyi State.

We hereby resign our PDP membership across our various wards and LGAs of Ebonyi State and call on the necessary authorities to take official Notice.

The rationale behind our resignations are personal.

May God alone be glorified.

Signed
Barr. Agbom Friday
PDP Chairman (Ezza South LGA)

Nwofe Philip Don
PDP Chairman, Izzi LGA

Chukwu Michael O.
PDP Chairman, Ivo LGA

Nwobosi Ude Chizoba
PDP Chairman, Ohaozara LGA

Ifere Sunday Bright
PDP Chairman, Ikwo LGA

Ndukwe Orji Okam
PDP Chairman, Afikpo South LGA

Makwe lost his 2023 re-election bid finishing third with 7506 votes. APC's Felix Igboke scored 14231 votes and LP's Nkemkanma Kama was declared winner with 19921 votes.
The Chairman,
Peoples Democratic Party,
Amagu Ward,
Ivo LGA,
Ebonyi State.

Dear Sir,

RESIGNATION FROM PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY (PDP)

I write to notify you that, due to personal reasons, I have taken a decision to resign from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) after due consultation with my followers, supporters and well-wishers in the Party. Accordingly, I hereby resign my membership of the Peoples Democratic Party with effect from Friday, 27th October 2023.

The National Chairman of PDP, National Vice Chairman PDP (South East), Ebonyi State Chairman and Ivo LGA PDP Chairman are by copies of this letter hereby accordingly notified of this decision.

I want to thank the Party for the platform and opportunity availed me in the past to serve the Nation, especially as a member of the 9th House of Representatives. That is something I will always cherish.

I do hope that this my resignation will be accepted in good faith by you and other members of the Party.

Yours Sincerely,

Makwe Livinus, Makwe
(Member representing Ohaozara/Onicha/Ivo Federal Constituency (2019-2023)

Some State Working Committee members including James Alaka, the Organising Secretary of the Party; Mrs. Joy Igwe, Ex-Officio; Uchenna Nwafor, Zonal Auditor South East among others also defected from the party.

None has disclosed the new Party yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by MS247: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
cool

Ebonyi people are more sensible than sentimental Anambra people

Politics is a game of numbers

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Mymind2(f): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angella Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

3 Likes

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by MasterJayJay: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Numbers to destroy the economy.
Petrol at 650 naira a litre.
Always bababluing...

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by MS247: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Numbers to destroy the economy.

Petrol at 650 naira a litre.

Always bababluing...

Even if they subsidize PMS to 50 naira per litter we both know you don't own a car to buy fuel.. just your neighbors car and he isn't complaining

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by MasterJayJay: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

Even if they subsidize PMS to 50 naira per litter we both know you don't own a car to buy fuel.. just your neighbors car and he isn't complaining

We? Sounds like a legion of demons. Only you is 'we'. No wonder.

Demons have nothing useful to offer.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by LeoDeKing: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

What you should rather ask him.

PMS is 650 and Tinubu supporters are suffering from the effect of the high price.

But how come he is the one crying loudest, always singing with it?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by MS247: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

PMS is 650 and Tinubu supporters are suffering from the effect of the high price.

But how come he is the one crying loudest?

Don't mind the weyrey

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by yarimo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

well said Comrade

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Ozommadu: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Olaniyi with their divisive game in igbo land?? This is not ibadam politics oo

Pdp=Apc in ebonyi state.

Umahi became governor via pdp ticket and later decamped...same people same state.

Ebonyi govt isn't doing bad anyways.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by MasterJayJay: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Because Tinubu supporters are cowards. When terrorists strike in the north, you will hide but when southeast is in the news for violence you will start crying babablu bulabu.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by MS247: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ozommadu:

Olaniyi with their divisive game in igbo land?? This is not ibadam politics oo

Pdp=Apc in ebonyi state.

Umahi became governor via pdp ticket and later decamped...same people same state.

Ebonyi govt isn't doing bad anyways.

Anambra people and envy, pride and bitterness

Tufiakwa

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Ozommadu: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

Atleast he no follow occupy ojota even when pms was sold #145.

Plantain bandwit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Ozommadu: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

Anambra people and envy, pride and bitterness

Tufiakwa

Face your ilu aje village.

Leave ebonyi politics for ebonyians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Urheadmaster(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
I blame supreme court over the mass resignation of Ebonyi people angry

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by wittywriter: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
TMC and political asslicker association...
LeoDeKing:

yarimo:
well said Comrade
MS247:

As nigerian electorates it's a must to stop been gullible and stop patronizing mediocrity of fellow nigerians that identify as politicians because they are elected to services and get salaries plus fat allocations for doing so.

Wittyness.
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by aybabz101: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2023
i might be wrong, but i believe this is happening because PDP is no longer in power in the state.....

Typical of the Nigerian political rhetorics... no passion, no ideology......just guided and motivated by "make i chop"..

And people are questioning why the country is stagnant...

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Mindlog: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2023
Hustling for their pockets, loyalty per second.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by adamusuleiman2: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2023
As supreme court don finalize case, it's the Start of the 2nd round of decamping. I am expecting LP and PDP in the HOR and Senate to start making moves soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2023
Ok. It is much expected.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by adecz: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2023
The hands of Engineer Umahi, Minister
of World is visible ❗️❗️🤔🤔🤔🤔

4 Likes

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by press9jatv: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2023
fergie001:

Ogba was a factional Governorship Candidate of the Party in 2023 but lost due to a Supreme Court decision that affirmed Ifeanyi Odii.

Makwe lost his 2023 re-election bid finishing third with 7506 votes. APC's Felix Igboke scored 14231 votes and LP's Nkemkanma Kama was declared winner with 19921 votes.

Some State Working Committee members including James Alaka, the Organising Secretary of the Party; Mrs. Joy Igwe, Ex-Officio; Uchenna Nwafor, Zonal Auditor South East among others also defected from the party.

None has disclosed the new Party yet.
😂 they are tired to be in the opposition party niii. Yeye set of people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Nahunger(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2023
grin
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by ecolime(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2023
PDP is dead and buried.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2023
you're all welcome to APC let's move forward together
Ashiwaju Jagaban

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Kobicove(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2023
As money no dey to share again all man don dey find him square root grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by garfield1: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 they are tired to be in the opposition party niii. Yeye set of people

Pdp is dead in SE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by zombieHUNTER: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2023
undecided

PDP = APC
Umahi will convince you..

politicians are just battling for their hands to reach the national table...

I wonder the appointments Tinubu gave to Omenka, freestuffng, Ngeneukwuenu, benuejosh ( This one is irredeemable, they have massacred all his kinsmen)..
30k per month on social media cheesy
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Exceed15: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2023
All for their bellies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Murtala Mohammed a good man? / Okupe Defends Jonathan’s Friendship With VIP-ex-convicts / Russian President Vladimir Putin Fueling His Car (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.