Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You (16680 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by StPete: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2018
Alzirida:
Thats correct.
My experience was different though.
My Director actually entrusted bigger job on me,
He gave me some extra work outside my job description.

Only to be fired at month end.

I was fired for a breech of company set rules not for incompetence.
I was one of their best hands. They felt bad losing me

That’s what you think. But nobody fires a good hand, not when you’re replaceable. You probably think this just to feel less depressed
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2018
israelmao:

No wonder he is all over every thread singing Buhari's praise.If N30k can do that much one wonders what N30m will do!
Aswear down
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2018
They call for meetings at irregular times and reiterate restructuring or cutting cost.
Way out: start looking for job aggressively, play office politics, give unexpected gifts to the top managers.

2 Likes

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by dangoteinlaw: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Lol, when he's used to criticizing your performance but suddenly stops grin

3 Likes

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by mrjames11: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2018
see sure correct score available today

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by mrjames11: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2018
today odd is 100odd to50odd and 150odd 250odd available

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by dfrost: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Alzirida:

The breech of company rules, did it affect the company in a negative way? No one is indispensable. We can all get fired for the slightest mistake or irrelevant reasons.

I always make sure that I position myself in a way that limits the percentage of getting fired. We all want to be entrepreneurs but until then we need to work for someone.

Learn the skills - 90%
Learn the office politics - 10%

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by dfrost: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2018
StPete post=72922684[b:
]

That’s what you think. [/b]But nobody fires a good hand, not when you’re replaceable. You probably think this just to feel less depressed

It happened recently in my place and the guy has turned a cornerstone in a competitor's place.

Already poached 7 core staff.

2 Likes

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by ayaomen(f): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Signs

3 Likes

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by mrjames11: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2018
See available odd for today games

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Teeboi56: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2018
Pentools:
O.P this is too heavy for breakfast, why do u want most folks to start the day's work with nervousness and fear. Stuffs as this should be best on weekends.

Anyways....self employment is the best thing that can happen to any reasonable being especially with the current Nigeria settings.

BTW.... Time to #Atikulate!!!
Atikuobi 2019....president Atiku from 2019!!!
U re deceiving ur self

1 Like

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by thesegunaluko(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Some employers can really be terrible.. Learning and balancing office politics is key. And oh, be damn good at your job. Gives them less reason to even think of firing you.

For latest Jobs, career and interview tips, kindly visit www.delon.ng

1 Like

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by maisauki: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72921336:
Entrepreneur is bae!

Being an entrepreneur, you don't need to be afraid of any 'big head' boss sacking you! wink

You rule your world!
Like glo

1 Like

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Denique(f): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Alzirida:
Thats correct.

Same thing I am currently going through although I'm still on the job. The HR and the Accountant resigned due to my boss' constaht nagging and insults only for him to add their duties to mine stating they were not doing anything, that he was just paying them for nothing. I asked that he reviewed my salary but he said I could go if I couldn't combine them citing labour market increase. He went on to say "we should be happy the company employed us." I'm only managing it pending when I get something else.
I feel so bad because I helped set it up and he knows it but keeps telling himself "I can do without her now that we up and running"

1 Like

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Alzirida(f): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2018
ChiefAlex:

What are you feeling like. A goddess or what?

I don't need to be told.
Am beautiful okay
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Alzirida(f): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=Denique post=72925522]

Same thing I am currently going through although I'm still on the job. The HR and the Accountant resigned due to my boss' constaht nagging and insults only for him to add their duties to mine stating they were not doing anything, that he was just paying them for nothing. I asked that he reviewed my salary but he said I could go if I couldn't combine them citing labour market increase. He went on to say "we should be happy the company employed us." I'm only managing it pending when I get something else.
I feel so bad because I helped set it up and he knows it but keeps telling himself "I can do without her now that we up and running"
[/
Be strong okay.
We i left my former job.
I took 3months off to strategize on my next phase of life.
I didn't want to get new job of its equivalent.
Iset up my own estrogen driven empire.
Today i am not Atiku Abubakar but i ve 13 persons on my payroll
]
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Denique(f): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=Alzirida post=72926331][/quote]

Happy to know you are making progress. It can only get better.

1 Like

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Alzirida(f): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2018
StPete:

That’s what you think. But nobody fires a good hand, not when you’re replaceable. You probably think this just to feel less depressed

Hahaha.
Am far better of where i found myself.

Set rules are the bedrock of any company.
Satff are watching.
If u bend rules to accommodate someone,
U may end up setting a dangerous precedent
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Pentools(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Teeboi56:

U re deceiving ur self

All this Npower people salivating over 30k salary that's most times not paid. It's funny how you guys have ended up selling your entire life for just a meagre 30k that can't even get a sound pair of shoe.

I pray u realize the miserable path you all are threading before it's too late.
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Alzirida(f): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Denique:

Happy to know you are making progress. It can only get better.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by ChiefAlex(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2018
Alzirida:

I don't need to be told.
Am beautiful okay

You aren’t beautiful but fuckable. Don’t mix things up because you will be sweet for cow girl
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by ChiefAlex(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2018
Alzirida:

I don't need to be told.
Am beautiful okay

You aren’t beautiful but fuckable. Don’t mix things up because you are only sweet for cow girl, doggy
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by mrjames11: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2018
contact me for sure today correct score available

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Alzirida(f): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2018
ChiefAlex:

You aren’t beautiful but fuckable. Don’t mix things up because you are only sweet for cow girl, doggy
Ain't those qualities beautiful?
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by ChiefAlex(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2018
Alzirida:

Ain't those qualities beautiful?

They are beautiful. Where is your location damsel
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by showafrica(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Alzirida:
Thats correct.

Must be about sex..
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Alzirida(f): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2018
ChiefAlex:

See ur life.
Guide ur John Thomas
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Alzirida(f): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2018
showafrica:

Must be about sex..
On the contrary
No
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by ChiefAlex(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2018
Alzirida:

See ur life.
Guide ur John Thomas

Not what you’re thinking damsel
Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by Alzirida(f): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Lat 4.484°N L6.98°S of equator
Elevation 16m

Re: Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You by showafrica(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Alzirida:

On the contrary
No

I am sure, either boss wanted to chop you no gree or vise verser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Certifications Can I Take IN QA/QC? / NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting / HELP !!!!!!!!!!! Right Abuse By Employers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.