Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,834 members, 7,851,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Plan To Reform The Health Sector – Oby Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Plan To Reform The Health Sector – Oby Ezekwesili (202 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Plan To Reform The Health Sector – Oby Ezekwesili by AdexUpdates: 2:45am On Nov 13, 2018
Oby Ezekwesili, the presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), has promised to let go of fuel subsidy if elected as president
The former vice-president of the World Bank, said this while unveiling her road map for 2019 in Lagos today.
She claimed that oil subsidy had been renamed under-recovery and has spent N1.3 trillion on fuel subsidies.
She explained that the same government allocated N1.3 trillion to capital projects for an entire budget year.
Ezekwesili said she is committed to implementing difficult reforms, including the oil sector reform.

Read more at:
http://www.adexupdates.com.ng/2018/11/i-plan-to-reform-health-sector-oby.html

(1) (Reply)

Be Agents Of Change, Development, Islamic Group Urges Youths / Only Lagos Can Afford N30,000 Minimum Wage — Govs / Benue Gov Ortom Reveals Why He Is Now Paying Workers Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.