Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos (45168 Views)

Man Kidnaps & Hides 10-Year-Old Girl In Refrigerator In Kaduna / Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) / Two Siblings Found Dead With Powder On Their Mouths In Lagos Shop (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by doctokwus: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2018
So d dad was so deep in sleep he didn't hear any noise of them waking up,opening d fridge and d dog barking?
Very suspicious

1 Like

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by hillsonglover: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2018
wow this is alarming and i stay around bayeku ooo,she moni salo bayii...

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by casssidy: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
as as how pls, what is this pls
Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by oruma19: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
God forbid bad thing. The man is a very big suspect. But what shall it profit a man if he gains all tge wealth of the world and loose his joy, happiness and peace? What can u give in exchange for peace and joy? The soul is more important than all d wealth of this world put togeda. What a sad day, what a shame. Gow can both children and the dog be jn the fridge at thesame time without being forced in? Who be mumu? E no go beta for evil men..tueh

2 Likes

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by YorubaEmir: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2018
grin
Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2018
akanbiaa:
It is clearly a murder case ,the children would have pushed open the refrigerator when it was getting too cold and dog would have barked its heart out, but I suspect they were killed before being kept in the refrigerator.
You are very correct. The father might have put the puppy together with the two boys to prevent making him a suspect.

1 Like

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2018
oruma19:
God forbid bad thing. The man is a very big suspect. But what shall it profit a man if he gains all tge wealth of the world and loose his joy, happiness and peace? What can u give in exchange for peace and joy? The soul is more important than all d wealth of this world put togeda. What a sad day, what a shame. Gow can both children and the dog be jn the fridge at thesame time without being forced in? Who be mumu? E no go beta for evil men..tueh
You are very correct. The father might have put the puppy together with the two boys to prevent making him a suspect

1 Like

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
The man is a suspect.

He should be interrogated very well for the death of those kids and the dog which could also be a diversion.
You are very correct. The father might have put the puppy together with the two boys to prevent making him a suspect

1 Like

OhiOfIhima:
This is more than an eyesore.. Is a very terrible situation indeed.
Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by damola1: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2018
When NEPA supposed take light
Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2018
Let’s agree at this stage,that the man is not guilty until proven. But men .... Who wear fucking necklaces after the death of kids in your house? We are even talking about your own kids oh.....

Naija kids : @ 4 and 6 are wise enough to at least... try out all modes of banging on that freezer to attract a snoring dads attention.

Siesta : kilonjebe? wey my kids Dey house and their mumsy no Dey,hell No. alert mode activated.

For me,the main reason why God created legs Na for escape,at the slightest sight of hate. Even if you feel the kids are not urs,bros Na picking wey you train be ur own.

Sorrry Mama. may God give you courage and strength to bear the loss.
� � �

7 Likes

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by RandomVic(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2018
The father is a prime suspect and should be interrogated.

1 Like

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by lifenajeje(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2018
spinna:
Children play I guess. You can see the dog is a puppy.. They should never be unsupervised.. Parents should always be prayerful because it's not easy to always watch.. After all as in this case... One must sleep. Little ones will go str8 back to heaven

U are absolutely right
Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2018
Sad but likely the man must have shacked else did not hear when his kids woke up. Kids don't wake up and suddenly start playing rough plays like this. Would they even carry the dog (puppy as some people labelled it) into the freezer without waking up the man from slumber (except he was in deep sleep).

Sad though, but possible he must have been hallucinating and when the kids were disturbing his 'life' he dumped them in the freezer and when the dog was barking too, dumped it in the freezer and went off to sleep.

Thank God, forensic technology allows doctors to figure out the exact time they died and try to match it with the man's claims of siesta .....sad I don't think they would go that length in Nigeria though.

4 Likes

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2018
A 3 years old should be able to get out of any freezer even if the freezer is auto-lock it should unlock itself after 20 seconds
somebody probably put them there

1 Like

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by sirusX(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2018
akanbiaa:
It is clearly a murder case ,the children would have pushed open the refrigerator when it was getting too cold and dog would have barked its heart out, but I suspect they were killed before being kept in the refrigerator.

They must have panicked out of fear

The freezer shuts tight & lock upon closing due to the pressure difference.

I recall my mum always putting a cloth in between to keep it a bit open if she needed to open it within the next few seconds

1 Like

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by GMbuharii: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2018
What about their heads, are they intact?
Hmmmm,Darasinmi....hmmmm, Coneheads @werk
Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by target100: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2018
Playing hide and seek and that are together? I highly doubt that, the father is a criminal and a maniac just look at his unrepentant face. And he deliberately left the corpse for their mother to discover, else you slept with children and when you woke up and didn't find them, the door was still locked so what was he looking for outside?
Koralords:
The children might be playing hide and seek ,children need to be watched 24/7

1 Like

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by lifenajeje(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2018
delishpot:
Did they lift the dog themselves too? Make una ask the father questions o.

We don't know the type of freezer if its the standing or deep one

But children are involved in lots of activities that are harmful die to their curiosity..

My son @ age 3 was always going to open the stand freezer then close the door against himself but thank God his body was a wedge preventing the door from shutting properly ..

It became a habit for him ..

Till his mother had to start using the freezer key

Now he loves sleeping on tiled floor when ever he is hot..

I have complained to doctors but was told its his comfort zone..
Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by frozen70(f): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2018
This is so pathetic and heart breaking

What kind of sleep will a man with kids be sleeping and he won't know what the kids are doing

Could the man have killed them and put them inside the fridge just to paint a strange picture but they were all alone when this incident happened

Come to think of it, he is always at home with the kids and the wife goes out to trade

That means he is an idle man and an idle mind is a devil's workshop

We shall get to the truth

That man knows what happened to those children

1 Like

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by jrusky(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2018
What is this man saying? As a father you slept off and your kids locked themselves in a refrigerator and died inside it* What nonsense talk is this?

So two young dude will just suddenly crawled into refrigerator that they have be seen in the house not for the first time and decided to play inside it and eventually died inside is that what this man is trying to say? Ok nah I 've heard sir.

1 Like

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by chosenange(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2018
I suspect foul play , Let there be an indept investigation as they just cant enter the freezer an lock themselves up without strugling to come out of the cold environment of the freezer.......Ooo nnnnnoo,this is unjust,unacceptable,inhuman and suspiciuos,,,,The police should bring the culprits to book and expose them to all. I rest my case.
mag.

Confusion and sadness on Sunday reigned at No. 2, Christian Onoja Street, Igbogbo in Igbogbo-Baiyeku Local Government Development Area of Lagos state when the family of Mr. and Mrs. Michel Ede discovered the bodies of two of their children, Emma Ede 6, and Darasimi Ede 4 years inside their parents’ refrigerator
It was gathered that the Michel Ede the father of the deceased children and his kids were observing their siesta in the afternoon in their apartment with the doors securely locked when the incident occurred. Unfortunately when he woke up at about 2:30PM she met the children inside a deep freezer.

A relative of Mr Ede, “the kids and their father were at home when the incident happened. When he woke up, he and didn’t find his kids he went outside to ask neighbours if they saw his children. His neigbhours said no that they haven’t seen them. They assisted him to search the neighbourhood for the kids but could not find them”.

According to the relative, “the father of the kids is always with the children anytime his wife isn’t around. After searching everywhere, he called his wife who wasn’t at home at the time of the incident. Immediately their mother rushed back from where she went to, she began to search for them inside their apartment. It was their mother that discovered their lifeless body inside the refrigerator.

It was learned that the children were found in perfect frozen condition, as it was clear that they had been there for some time. All efforts to revive them proved abortive, as they were confirmed dead on arrival by the doctor at Briggston Hospital in Selewu, Igbogbo, where the children were taken to.

https://newsbeatsngr.com/two-siblings-dog-found-dead-inside-refrigerator-in-lagos/[/quote]
Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by doskie(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Koralords:
The children might be playing hide and seek ,children need to be watched 24/7
exactly my sentiment.

they were playing and may be the fridge got jammed.
Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by chosenange(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2018
I suspect foul play , Let there be an indept investigation as they just cant enter the freezer an lock themselves up without strugling to come out of the cold environment of the freezer.......Ooo nnnnnoo,this is unjust,unacceptable,inhuman and suspiciuos,,,,The police should bring the culprits to book and expose them to all. I rest my case.
mag.

1 Like

Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2018
It is hide and seek game or just untamed curiosity. Children are impossible to totally watch over
Re: Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos by buzorcharles(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
The man is a suspect.

He should be interrogated very well for the death of those kids and the dog which could also be a diversion.
u are not a father and u will never know how a father feels at the lost a child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos / Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' / Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.