Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat (14344 Views)

Toke Makinwa Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:09am On Nov 13, 2018
Sapphire86:
S
S for Sapphire! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 13, 2018
femi4:
He should focus on making Adesua's tommy big
You people should stop attacking others on issue that make them cry. Some will still go as far as their social media page to attack them directly.
It's not any couple's wish to have delay in pregnancy or child bearing. It's something that makes couple sad, desperate, depressed and feel hopeless all together. I pray you don't experience it. You people should always put yourselves in the place of these celebrities. They are also human like you and their feelings can be hurt to. It's a very callous and unreasonable thing to mock or attack couple or are yet to be pregnant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Observer007(m): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Hmm it's only in Africa that we would have hip-hop artists and footballers who know nothing about politics contesting for political position.

WRONG!

The list is a bit long, so I'll mention just a few: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Vitali Klitschko, Romario, Jesse Ventura, Socrates, Ana Gabriela Guevara, Manny Pacquiao,... shall I continue?

These aren't Africans, you know.
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Sapphire86(f): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72920087:

S for Sapphire! wink

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Abdulrasaq1995(m): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Let d youth take power...
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by TeamDoctor: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Na them" them"... if you know you know.... yeyebrity gang.If MI no endorse you na me wan endorse you.?
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by 27Pushing30: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2018
TaiKuun:
Hmm it's only in Africa that we would have hip-hop artists and footballers who know nothing about politics contesting for political positions.

Need graphic design and web services?

https://www.nairaland.com/4211647/nairaland-graphic-design-portfolio
Politics is akin to Business nothing there... the question we Africans should ask is actually where we stand when trade-offs begin... cos I’m Africa the people are easily traded off for personal gains smh
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by holyfather(m): 6:17am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72920038:

Lol wink cheesy grin
For what post will that be o?!
cheesy
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Every Dick and Harry wants a cut of the national cake and surprisingly we see supposedly reasonable people cheering them on without recourse to who or what characters we actually need in the corridors of power.
SMH for this generation.
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by helphelp: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2018
On your behalf, not our behalf. Thank you

Instead of wailing, let's ask Mr. W valid questions about his manifesto, and see to what direction his answers take us.

Although, it's easier to say than to actually do, but it kind of shows intelligence nonetheless.
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2018
Sapphire86:

cheesy grin
Lol, just messing with you.
Have a nice day pretty sis!
Hugs! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by AlhajaChinyere: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

You people should stop attacking others on issue that make them cry. Some will still go as far as their social media page to attack them directly.
It's not any couple's wish to have delay in pregnancy or child bearing. It's something that makes couple sad, desperate, depressed and feel hopeless all together. I pray you don't experience it. You people should always put yourselves in the place of these celebrities. They are also human like you and their feelings can be hurt to. It's a very callous and unreasonable thing to mock or attack couple or are yet to be pregnant.

Nigeria is full already.......full of useless population and people. Child bearing is a serious business not the usual
'prick meet toto' nonsense you are doing. I hate the politicians in Nigeria but I hate the masses more! 180m hopelessly USELESS people.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

God bless you for this.
We wonder how some people can be so callous.
It's just so appaling!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Bbrains55: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2018
Ignorance will still kill some people no matter what. Even if you help them.
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Yewandequeen(f): 6:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Ayoswit:
Last last na appointment dem go give am.
it's for a start
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by oruma19: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Social media campaign will not work for banky wellington. All nigerian musicians and artists in general should relocate to eti osa and campaign from door to door for one month, tell the people one on one the reasons they should vote banky so u guys can also have a voice in the government. If u dont do that, banky go carry last for the election..shikena
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by 2eggs1goal: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If the Nigerian youth can massively back their fellow youth, we will push dem octogenarians out and take back leadership!

Trump didn't even have any political experience but went on to become the president of the United States.

But is Trump a youth..

1 Like

Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by mudiana(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2018
femi4:
He should focus on making Adesua's tommy big
idiot. You should focus more on keeping ur stupid opinion to ur stupid self.
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2018
2eggs1goal:

But is Trump a youth..
That's besides the point
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by akanbiaa(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Sapphire86:
It's not about celebrities endorsing him, or is he contesting for PMAN presidency? It's about if the voters will vote for him.
As long as its APC and he is their candidate for Eti osa he will win, but his party wadnot mentioned in the news.
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Psalmyxt(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2018
[/color]
TaiKuun:
Hmm it's only in Africa that we would have hip-hop artists and footballers wh[i][/i]o know nothing about politics contesting for political positions[i][/i] .

But Manny Pacquiao is in the parliament?
Donald Trump is the No1 citizen of the No1 nation in the world. Biko...goan get ya fact right[b][/b]

[color=#990000]Need graphic design and web services?

https://www.nairaland.com/4211647/nairaland-graphic-design-portfolio
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If the Nigerian youth can massively back their fellow youth, we will push dem octogenarians out and take back leadership!

Trump didn't even have any political experience but went on to become the president of the United States.

Bros I take God beg u, stop comparing the political mentality of the United States to that of Nigeria. All Nigerians have the same attitude of leadership, personal interests before any other things. And look at where we are now. till we start begging God for change of attitude, that's the only way Nigeria will become gradually manifest Country, in terms of development.
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by TaiKuun(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2018
So Donald Trump looks like a hip hop artiste or a a footballer?
Psalmyxt:
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by bentertunez: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=TaiKuun post=72919787]Hmm it's only in Africa that we would have hip-hop artists and footballers who know nothing about politics contesting for political positions.

u better keep quiet cos u saying trash
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

Bros I take God beg u, stop comparing the political mentality of the United States to that of Nigeria. All Nigerians have the same attitude of leadership, personal interests before any other things. And look at where we are now. till we start begging God for change of attitude, that's the only way Nigeria will become gradually manifest Country, in terms of development.
You just spoilt your post when you mentioned God to change attitude. Western society won't have achieved today's feat if they allowed religion to rule over them like before.
Re: Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Austema:

The worst thing your village people can do to you is to remove your no.6

Are you sure the no 6 was there to begin with. How can someone still be chanting vote Bukharin with the present situation of the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

German Footballer Mario Götze' Giant Bulge While On Holiday With GF / I Don’t Hold Grudges, I Remember Facts – Tonto Dikeh (Pix) / Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.