Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background (98853 Views)

Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) / Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Lilimax(f): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2018
kennygee:
Just look how unkempt the hospital looks.

Na wa o.
So dirty shocked
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Lilimax(f): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
That doesn't even look anywhere close to an Hospital but an Abattoir.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by omoelerin1: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Which Europe Mr man hush up. Only the curtains will disprove your claim
I think you can't read and understand what you read.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Thegamingorca(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2018
omoelerin1:
I think you can't read and understand what you read.

I think you have cerebral palsy

1 Like

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by omoelerin1: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2018
kennygee:

So because you are use to worse health standards, this is acceptable?
That place I am seeing is more tidy than a hospital in UK where Akpabio was treated when he broke his leg in an accident, years back.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Obierika(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Legalpunch:
The type of thing you see in Nigeria... Unprofessional

How do you know it happened in a Nigerian hospital?
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by jrusky(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2018
No too much story her job has ended simple as that.

Termination letter ASAP no plenty talk abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by billyG(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2018
How are we sure that is not a dummy in d background,pple & rxn.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Goalnaldo(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2018
midolian:
Imagine!

And in the end, the lady's face was censored while the pregnant lady's nude remains uncensored for all to see
you are still the same one who will be saying pictures or I don believe it when they censor the nude.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Cmanforall: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A nurse has sparked outrage among internet users following a viral picture which is making the rounds on social media for obvious reason. 

The yet-to-be identified nurse took a selfie in the ward of a general hospital as she also captured a naked pregnant woman who was laying down on a bed. 

The controversial picture was posted on a social media platform - causing outrage among netizens who feel it's disrespectful for the patient and unethical for the health personnel to have taken the picture with the pregnant lady in the background. 

A Facebook user identified as James Moses shared the picture and didn't give the exact location where it was taken as he called for the nurse's sack. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/nurse-criticised-after-taking-picture-with-a-pregnant-patient-in-background.html
Totally unprofessional!
She should be fined and the gravid woman adequately compensated.

A closer look at the picture shows how the woman was probably uncomfortable with the picture sessions and decided to change position. This can be noticed with her head at the foot of the bed (which is not the ideal laying position for one awaiting examination ). She definitely doesn't want her v@g1na to be captured yet the nurse went ahead to invade her privacy.
A fine plus suspension should be issued to her by both the hospital and the nursing council (if she's registered nurse)

1 Like

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2018
We just do selfie for everything
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by danpossible(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2018
The nurse should be sack now

1 Like

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Cmanforall: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
danpossible:
The nurse should be sack now
I won't go with sack. See my comment above.
Sacking won't do her much hurt, especially if she's experienced and working in a private hospital. She'll be employed again by another private hospital.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by prinxsamuel(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2018
All These Eliza nurses in all the general hospitals cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by okerekeikpo: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2018
I'm 100% sure it must be an afonja nurse

1 Like

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2018
mikepretty1111:
nurse under went fire for what and they are not hold up

Meaning??...Chineke nothing I no go see for naira land... But wait o what were u trying to say
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Rebuke: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2018
I don't know how we got here, ah!

That woman might even be in serious pain but d useless and heartless nurse dat shld be of help is busy snapping.

Wher xactly are we even going from here? Why so much sefies at the expense of human lives?

Yhu see people in critical condition nd all we do is take pictures.

I am getting fed up wth our generation. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Nigeria hospital is always unkempt, looking so shabby and lack equipments. spit

1 Like

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Earlystar698(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2018
after posting it you still cover her face abi

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Psoul(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A nurse has sparked outrage among internet users following a viral picture which is making the rounds on social media for obvious reason. 

The yet-to-be identified nurse took a selfie in the ward of a general hospital as she also captured a an naked pregnant woman who was laying lying down on a bed. 

The controversial picture was posted on a social media platform - causing outrage among netizens who feel it's disrespectful for the patient and unethical for the health personnel to have taken the picture with the pregnant lady in the background. 

A Facebook user identified as James Moses shared the picture and didn't give the exact location where it was taken as he called for the nurse's sack.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/nurse-criticised-after-taking-picture-with-a-pregnant-patient-in-background.html

If they sack her, you will ask them to replace her with your mother. Wicked people everywhere.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Buffalowings3(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2018
See how dirty the hospital is
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by dubbiskelly(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2018
That’s what you get when you employ auxiliary as staff nurse
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by DALE917(f): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2018
This is all shades of wrong
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by juniorstar(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2018
She is not a nurse..very sure of that ...probably a nursing student who is having her rotation in the labour ward of that institution.. they often assist in taking deliveries too especially the low risk preg and women with good obstetric history.
She is yet to fully understand the ethics of the profession she has chosen
The matron should give these students a brief lecture on ethics of their profession.this is someone wife for God sake. If possible i would take the delivery of my wife myself buh its unethical.

For the state of the hospital its wat we have on ground for now..doctors too are not happy working in such conditions too.
Having a fully functional hospital with high tech facilities cost a fortune
But it can be achieved if is govt-private partnership coupled with a wider coverage health insurance scheme.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2018
this looks like UCTH
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by mechanics(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Nurses are good in bed they say. But legend has it pregnant ladies are super sweet too.
Instead of you to condemn the act, you are talking of point, I know your antecedents so am not surprised.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by mechanics(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2018
The nurse didn't try doing that, she should be queried.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Victorygold(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2018
SenJoe:
She would be sacked, the way we would all be sacking Buhari come February.

Wailer, why is buhari your only head ache, better start getting use to him in power or start saving towards buying sniper to kill your self come February 2019.

Because he has won already.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Eagleword14(f): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2018
Stupidity at its highest peak.... Auxiliary nurse forming professional.

The woman need to sue her Asap!
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by nelcliff(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Nurses are good in bed they say. But legend has it pregnant ladies are super sweet too.

See where your evil mind directed you to speak about instead of rebuking what that #Nurse has done..

Naija and kpokis be like Pant and Yansh.

So na d pregnant ones dem dey rush now u mean.. Lol..
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Focusmind: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2018
My concern is the state of the hospital - Our standards in Nigeria and Africa is simply too low.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Rejoice5000(f): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2018
kennygee:
Just look how unkempt the hospital looks.

Na wa o.
U neva see anything when i gave birth to my son one private hospital like that use TOURCH LIGHT ON ME.i was in pains @the same time looking@them like are they ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) / I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.