Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background (98851 Views)

Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) / Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Onyi22(f): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
OK seen
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by enemyofprogress: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2018
The nurse should be sacked eod
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Psoul(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Nawaooo...women dey suffer oooo. That woman's kpekus is on fire and they told her to remove her clothes and position the kpekus towards the window so that fresh air will be blowing the thing.

What kind of hospital is dis kwanu? No common fan to help blow the woman's thing. Tufiakwa.
Nigeria the most dangerous country to deliver a child.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by okwabayi(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Why do people always snitch? I know if not for ‘James Moses’ no one would have heard of this.
People you term friends are the ones always ready to stab you the deepest.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by GuntersChain(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
auxiliary nurse.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Frankicent(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Nurses are good in bed they say. But legend has it pregnant ladies are super sweet too.

nawa oooo
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by opeyemiskullman(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
dis bae! na I:t student
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by pacespot(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
I've only read the headline I already knew it has to be somewhere is Africa. Gross indiscipline is the watchword of an average Nigerian.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by mitchelljnr(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Nurses are good in bed they say. But legend has it pregnant ladies are super sweet too.

Lol, this coming from a girl gives me this thought, you are a nurse and ur BF said u were good in bed and when u became pregnant the praises went high. it's only a thought o
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Etianwanokon: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
She should be sacked. Demonic nurse
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by cherriex(f): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Legalpunch:
The type of thing you see in Nigeria... Unprofessional

That's how she will loose her license because of stupidity, acting without thinking. That's a major crime, exposing someone's privacy.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Nebuchadnezzar1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
that Nurse
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by SenJoe(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Victorygold:

Wailer, why is buhari your only head ache, better start getting use to him in power or start saving towards buying sniper to kill your self come February 2019.

Because he has won already.
You're just an example of an ignorant fool. It's unfortunate your parents brought the wrong child to this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) / I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.