Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Usa Invitation Letter/others - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Invitation Letter/others (12697 Views)

American Invitation Letter / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Usa Invitation Letter/others by osarodon(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2010
I will like to know what is required for someone to send me a USA invitation letter.
I have an aunty in New york that is ready to send me invitation letter but she will
like to know the formant and what should be in the letter.
Will she address this letter to me only?

[size=16pt]Only serious comment[/size]

I have only visited South Africa for a week which was in 2006 for an international training
I intend to travel to USA soon for holiday and my aunty is a Nurse/US citizen willing to invite me for visit.

I have the following supporting document

1) I work with a telecommunication company that provide network services for banks
2) Pay slips and my pay was increase this month from 204k to 303k(current monthly salary of N303,000)
3) Statements of Personal Current and Savings accounts (which will amount to over N900,000 before application date)
4) Domiciliary account statement showing past transaction totaling $15,000 but with current balance of $200 (though I use this account for car importation business from USA and the business is unregistered,it is been carried out in my name, do I need to show evidence of cars I have sold? because I have transaction evidence
5) 2 Statements of Savings account I setup for my 2 kids worth over N200,000 and this has been running for almost 2yrs now
6) Employment letter
7) letter of introduction from employer
8.) Marriage certificate of almost 3yrs
9) Children's birth certificate of my 2 kids(1st child 1yr 10 months and 2nd child 7months)
10)Landed property document worth about N750,000

I will like to know my chances of been granted VISA and I will also appreciate your advise on the form of visa I should apply for.
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by vhtravels: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2010
@Justwise, What makes u said that am FAKE, I don't think you know me at all, I only told him to call me so that I could give a travel advice to him, alright?
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by jaybee3(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2010
why can't u just bloody post the advice on dis thread. Why must the OP call you if u don't have any ulterior motive grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by vhtravels: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2010
well, I don't think you understand yourself, here is a forum where people can extort others with just a little information they have at hand capitalising on it, to me I do believe that others who wouldn't wish to fall a victim would be cautious,
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by justwise(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2010
jay bee:

why can't u just bloody post the advice on dis thread. Why must the OP call you if u don't have any ulterior motive grin grin grin grin

Don't mind that Con artist.
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by osarodon(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2010
Thanks all but I will appreciate if I can get a reasonable answer to my questions on this thread.

I am still waiting.
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by osarodon(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2010
Any advise?
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by johnkent(m): 4:46am On Jul 24, 2010
There isnt any formal way to write a letter. she doesn't have to write you a personal letter inviting you to the states. Nobody writes letters these days. everything is done over the phone.
She just needs to address a letter to the embassy which you'll take with you to the interview.
In the letter, she'll have to state how's she's related to you, what she does for a living, how long you'll be staying with her and where, if she'll be providing room and board for the duration of your visit and how she'll appreciate if the visa is issued to you so you guys can spend time together and get to see some sights.
There is no format to this letter. She'll also have to give ya a copy of the data page of her passport to show proof of citizenship/ US residency.
Again, she might have to give ya copies of her last 4 paystubs or bank statement to show that she can actually support you for the few wks you'll be spending with her.

Wish ya luck mayne.

1 Like

Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by johnkent(m): 4:48am On Jul 24, 2010
Your supporting documents are great. i really cant think of anything else. Just take pictures of you and ur family with u to the interview.
If i may ask, how old are ya?
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by osarodon(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2010
Johnkent,

Thanks for the wonderful response and as for your question, I will be 32yrs by this year sept 10th.
In addition, I graduated from the university 2002, did NYSC 2003/2004 and started working
immediately which makes it 6yrs working experience.
I am currently a Core Unit head in my company.

I hope to read from you.
Thanks.
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by johnkent(m): 4:46am On Jul 25, 2010
K. You're a pretty young guy. You should be okay at the embassy. Juts have all the documents with ya and believe in God. let me know how it goes.
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by osarodon(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2010
Please I will like to know if the american embassy in nigeria accept scanned copies of document of the person inviting me for a visit in the US.
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by osarodon(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2010
Still waiting for responses
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by chelseabmw(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2010
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by djunit1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2010
osarodon:

Please I will like to know if the american embassy in nigeria accept scanned copies of document of the person inviting me for a visit in the US.

You want to come to the US and your sister can not courier documents to you? That is weird. It is always better to have the real documents and not printed ones. It shows seriousness
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by osarodon(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2010
djunit1:

You want to come to the US and your sister can not courier documents to you? That is weird. It is always better to have the real documents and not printed ones. It shows seriousness

If you don't have anything important to say djunit1, better not post. I need useful response and don't make other non-nigerian feel that this is the way naija talks.

Still waiting for useful response,

1 Like

Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2010
osarodon:

If you don't have anything important to say djunit1, better not post. I need useful response and don't make other non-nigerian feel that this is the way naija talks.

Djunit1 is very right, when he responded, he meant well, and I for one, agree with him. What he said is important. Try to read between the lines, don't read bad intent in every response, and try to be less defensive.

Best of luck.
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by dinggle: 3:59am On Sep 13, 2010
Yup, you need ORIGINAL copies, If she doesn't send the HARD copies you won't get the visa PERIOD! Remember to ask her for her tax copies (at least 2yrs).
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by mercydrops: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2010
My brother remember to pray also i never earned so much like that when i was back home even with my degree and iwas given the visas it was the favour of God and not mans and i am making tripple of that now thank God , based on all the information you posted you are 95% qualified pray and answer them in confidence and you will smile at last, there are a lot of oppourtinities in America if you can dream big

1 Like

Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by sssob: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2010
hi people , please i need your imput, a friend in US want to invite me over this thanksgiving, i met him online for over 4 years and we've built trust over tym, no marriage intended, what i would like to know is what will be required and whom does he address the letter to? me or the embassy, does he have to send original copies of his documents?, thanks
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by osarodon(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
mercydrops:

My brother remember to pray also i never earned so much like that when i was back home even with my degree and  iwas given the visas it was the favour of God and not mans and i am making tripple of that now thank God , based on all the information you posted you are 95% qualified pray and answer them in confidence and you will smile at last, there are a lot of oppourtinities in America if you can dream big

Mercydrops, thanks for the comment

I have the following in electronic formant
2009 US tax returns
Invitation letter
Data page of her US passport
Letter from her company stating amount she earns per year with is almost $100k
letter from her bank.
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by djunit1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2010
osarodon:

All I tried to do is be helpful. If you go to that embassy with anything photocopy apart from her passport na failure be that except if they dont ask for it. How much courier wan collect wey your sister nor wan pay? I tire ooooh!
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by ighojohn: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2013
Hello house,

i need your advice and assistance, firstly, have an account with eco back that i use always and close to 2m have run through it and the balance there is 400k but the issue is that the name on that account is different from the one on my passport, and recent i set up an account with gtb with balance of 60k but i intend to transfer the 400k to this new account and the new account carry the name on my passport, what should i do ? can i make use of the old acc or the new one. but the thing is that i have a sponsor that will take care of every thing do i still need my statement of account ?

secondly how do i get a fax number cause my sponsor want to fax his documents to me but i dont have a fax machine or number.

i need your advice on this please.
Re: Usa Invitation Letter/others by justwise(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2013

1 Like

(1)

Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today / Is 500k Enough To Migrate To Canada Or Finland? / We Have Lost $5bn To COVID-19 – Nigerian Jet Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.