Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Drop Your Mum Favourite Line!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Your Mum Favourite Line!!! (389 Views)

How To Know If Your Mum Had Sex With Your Dad Last Night. / Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? / What Your Mum Didn't Tell You About Sex(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Mum Favourite Line!!! by GraveMan(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Lol My Mum:
You cant kill me because i didn't kill my mother, omo ale �

Drop your Mum's Line
Re: Drop Your Mum Favourite Line!!! by henrysolution(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2018
favourite line?
more like eye contact that resets your behaviour and hot slaps to reset your character........then she'll follow it with saying you thing you are doing me you are only doing your self,bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla........till fade
Re: Drop Your Mum Favourite Line!!! by Offpoint: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Morning lines:
*you still dey sleep bah?
*You never wash those plates?
after doing everything and nothing left to do... I take a seat to relax.
*Wetin you dey sidon dia do?
mma I don do everything finished...
She go look around everywhere...
you don't sweep the ceiling??

Afternoon line:
*This Sun Don dey affect your brain bah?

Night line:
Where you go? you go explain yourself...

Then the most favorite and most use by every Nigerian parents.... "If I hear pimm"

Shout out to all the Nigerian mom, they're the best and the best thing to happen to humanity after pènis.

the day my mama abuse me say... see your dry nyansh like dry cleaners ironing table... I no go forget that insult forever, I go tell the story to my children, and my children to their children children.

The guy below is a blatant liar, unless your parents are pastors.
Re: Drop Your Mum Favourite Line!!! by clive2u(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2018
God bless you
may his countenance shine upon you
may he be gracious onto you...
Re: Drop Your Mum Favourite Line!!! by victorian(f): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2018
We are always curious as kids

We will ask mum, so many questions but when she is tired of answering them or possibly she doesn't know the answer and u ask her, or she just want to relax after eating a sumptuous meal. Cause she loves food alot especially meat and chicken grin

I will ask: Mummy why does Emmanuella cry everytime (that's our neighbors daughter)

She will look at me, seated on her favorite chair, she's done with her meal, probably thinking about dad or her business, then she will glance at me and reply : Z !
I will frown and say Z?

She will say yes Z! U asked Y? And the answer is Z!

I will grumble and say oooo angry it's not Z! angry
She will look away, picking her teeth, whistling. I will feel so angry at her, then walk away. !

Lol cheesy
Re: Drop Your Mum Favourite Line!!! by AryEmber(f): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2018
I don't know if she and grandma had issues before her death ni oh because she never cease to refer to her, like " iya baba lon bawe" "is something wrong with your grandma's head?"

(1) (Reply)

Who Says Men Too Don’t Need Divorce Support? / Hilarious Conversation Between Mr And Mrs / Ex-sugar Daddy Of Ghanaian Actress Fella Makafui Took Back His Car From His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.