Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Ohh Lord Who Will Bring Me Out Of This Pit - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ohh Lord Who Will Bring Me Out Of This Pit (937 Views)

Tinubu Don Win Ohh!! What Next? Tensa,qt.... / Nairaland Don Start Ohh / Any Coder To Bring Me Out Of Darkness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ohh Lord Who Will Bring Me Out Of This Pit by Handsme(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2018
Good people of this family section on nairaland in as much that it took me while a while a whole lot quantum of energy to summon up the courage to resort to seeking help on this platform . i understand so well that the essence of humanity is to be of help to someone in dire need and put a smile on a strangers face. am 31 yrs old currently living in Lagos, lost my dad about some months ago ever since life hasn't remained the same as an addendum to that coupled with the fact that i got an aged mother to cater for and younger siblings Well life has really been tough , i know begging is a lazy man final weapon , in as much as i detest such act ,and refuse to belong to such group. am on the verge of been moved out forcefully due to inability to pay my rent hmm never knew life can be this hard , i have tried to be a man and stop complaining or whyning tried a couple of business which failed currently i hustle as an estate agent searching for clients to rent a house while i get a commision but rebit isn't forthcoming i have tried starting up an affiliate marketing online business but still my daily life needs of feeding rent and others are under a heavy sledge i hold a first degree in biochemistry, held several trainings in customer care services pls someone come to my aid make me smile again , i will appreciate anyone really wants to help me with a job or a financial assistance . hnmmmm God bless you all now my heart feel light sharing my dilemma even if i dont get any response i feel better my email :ayosule65@gmail.com phone number 07031998321 0128947709gtb
Re: Ohh Lord Who Will Bring Me Out Of This Pit by tbibuzz(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Handsme:
Good people of this family section on nairaland in as much that it took me while a while a whole lot quantum of energy to summon up the courage to resort to seeking help on this platform . i understand so well that the essence of humanity is to be of help to someone in dire need and put a smile on a strangers face. am 31 yrs old currently living in Lagos, lost my dad about some months ago ever since life hasn't remained the same as an addendum to that coupled with the fact that i got an aged mother to cater for and younger siblings Well life has really been tough , i know begging is a lazy man final weapon , in as much as i detest such act ,and refuse to belong to such group. am on the verge of been moved out forcefully due to inability to pay my rent hmm never knew life can be this hard , i have tried to be a man and stop complaining or whyning tried a couple of business which failed currently i hustle as an estate agent searching for clients to rent a house while i get a commision but rebit isn't forthcoming i have tried starting up an affiliate marketing online business but still my daily life needs of feeding rent and others are under a heavy sledge i hold a first degree in biochemistry, held several trainings in

Dude the first I have to say is that Lagos is not for everyone the competition is too much and it's too congested

Leave Lagos first learn a skill since work neva come and pray .tou will be amazed at the turn around u go get

customer care services pls someone come to my aid make me smile again , i will appreciate anyone really wants to help me with a job or a financial assistance . hnmmmm God bless you all now my heart feel light sharing my dilemma even if i dont get any response i feel better my email :ayosule65@gmail.com phone number 07031998321 0128947709gtb

(1) (Reply)

Need A PHP Mentor / New Method To Make Money From Your Small/large Youtube Channel / Which Is The Best Place To Learn .net Or Java -- Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.