Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Was Never Arrested By Authorities On Sunday... Hope Uzodimna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Never Arrested By Authorities On Sunday... Hope Uzodimna (234 Views)

I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never Arrested By Authorities On Sunday... Hope Uzodimna by sweerychick(f): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2018
Denies being arrested by
Special Presidential Investigation Panel For Recovery of Public Property

Accuses Rochas okorocha and
Cohorts for plotting fake news.

The senator representing Imo west senatorial district and the APC guber candidate for Imo state senator hope uzodimna has denied reports of being arrested by the presidential special squad on property recovery at Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport Abuja on Sunday evening. Speaking through his director media and special duties of hope uzodimna campaign organization, Declan emelumba in Abuja the senator said that there was never a time he was arrested on Sunday, and he's surprised to hear such malicious reports. He also accused the Imo state governor Rochas okorocha and cohorts for being responsible for peddling such false news in order to tarnish his image.
Both the governor and the senator have been at political battle over the APC governorship primaries in Imo state, which the governor's son in-law Uche nwosu lost to the senator.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/13/apc-crisis-senator-hope-uzodinma-speaks-reported-arrest-presidency/

Myndd 44, lalasticlala
Re: I Was Never Arrested By Authorities On Sunday... Hope Uzodimna by Alepa(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2018
Nawa

(1) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: Organized Labour Blows Hot, Reveals What’ll Happen If FG Trunc / Gov Umar Ganduje To Receive Africa Value Awards 2018 / Anambra: We’re Unfazed By Purported Suspension — APGA Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.