Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

PMB, GANDUJE, And The Image Of Integrity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB, GANDUJE, And The Image Of Integrity. (238 Views)

Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMB, GANDUJE, And The Image Of Integrity. by KvotheLamora(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2018
Okay, so, I'm going to write abit about the ongoing fued between those who support PMB and those who are either neutral or don't support him at all. It is common knowledge that PMB is most likely going to be my candidate because of what I consider successes that he has recorded in economic recovery, security and armed forces reequipment, infrastructural development (whether began or continued he tried), for the spine and courage it took to enforce many brilliant policies that were introduced by GEJ but unenforced by him for the pain it would have caused his followers and the votes it would have lost him. PMB had the spine and testicular fortitude to enforce these policies and in so doing stepped on alot of important toes. For increase in agric production, for the pride I feel that most restaurants I have walked into in both the west and the north now proudly serve rice that was democratically prepared. What I mean by that is that the rice is local, farmed by the people, for the people, and to the people. I am rather very fond and proud of that. All that said, I think me and many people who support PMB do so because we have a firm belief in his unwavering quality in integrity. This is his main selling point, he doesn't compromise on integrity. This of course totally means the efcc, though neutral, is viewed as an extension of that integrity which should be used to fight corruption and corrupt practices. I cannot categorically say if Ganduje is guilty, but my heart tells me that he is, and those who say that isn't enough should also note I have nothing but my heart as proof of Atiku's guilt. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. Therefore, pending the conclusion of the case, I feel that PMB should distance himself from such a blatant *alleged* corrupt act. Furthermore, he should be using his influence to actively be proactive towards a clean and honest *and* quick investigation that will either disgrace someone who threatens that integrity image, or exonerate an old friend and ally. He is PMB, the same rules don't apply to him, I hardly think he can afford to remain aloof and act like nothing is happening. We should be allowed to ask why fayose was so publicly maligned with scare tactics concerning his investigation and ganduje's case comes as "move on, just move on". It lends credit to the opposition and their claim of efcc being compromised and apc becoming a haven for wrong doers. I feel that Mr. President can and should do more. The fact that it is in the seat of his power, the place he expects the most votes, makes it even more precarious. I hope Mr. President realises the danger in fraternising with a man like ganduje without being cleared of all charges.

(1) (Reply)

2019: How Goodluck Jonathan Neglected South West – Fayemi / Kwara 2019: Saraki Set To Drop Kwara Gov For Senatorial Ticket / See The Latest Fight Among Committees Of The Senate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.