Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos (41296 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Detonates IED In Gwoza, Borno, Wedding Guests Dead / Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

and you, a "christian", have determined to vote in one of the potential terror machines in the person of Jubril. isn't that so "smart" ooduan?

At times, you stoop to conquer. This is not about Osinbajo ascending to the Presidency, it is about making a statement and enduring another gruesome 4 years so that we can undo the policies of the Buhari regime.

I don't like Buhari one bit but I am prepared to endure him so that a southern President (I prefer wike) can get there and either undo the cankerous years of Buhari or restructure this country. I am really tired and scared for the future of my unborn kids. We are fighting battles on all fronts against ourselves in this country.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
oilPUSSY:
allah promised the male folks 72 virgins, but I still don't understand why the female counterparts are blowing themselves up unnecessarily.

I have never seen in kooran where females were promised male virgins unlike their men that were promised fresh 72 pvsssies in paradise.

Thank God for this their hijab they always insist to wear around. At least It would help non musliims to identify musslims in the public and make everbody to be security conscious as well.

They were promised eternal virginity in paradise. They will be one of the 72 virgin wives of the Male "matrys". and it's eternal virginity.

If you ask me, I don't understand why a woman will love to be an eternal virgin. aka painful sex in every intercourse. Religion sef.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ollah2: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
vingeophysicist:
The Muslim miscreants are here again. Is this the kind of people you allow into your country? I praise countries like America(Trump), Slovakia and China that has restricted the migration of these jihadist to their territory. I wonder how a god you never met before will brainwash you to the extent you use yourself as an explosive vessel to kill your fellow human being.
I believe Israel is the best country to deal with these people. Recently, Palestinians shot about 300 rocket to Israel but due to the dome system in Israel, it only injured one person. But when Israel army replied with air cannon about seven of them died .infact I am watching the mothers of those Gaza Muslim miscreants weeping. I have zero sympathies for these people.

Lol. Your hypocrisy, hate and bigotry stinks to high heavens. Just recently, three christian terrorists named Ian Long, Robert Bowers and Cesar Sayoc carried out their usual terrorist acts in the US. Your usual hypocrisy and bigotry made you exnorate these people.

China clamped down on both religions because they can cancerous and I applaud them for that but a bigot like you didn't mention Christianity as part of the religion China fvcked up by burning churches and bibles

Slovakia did what they felt was good for them and Saudi Arabia has been doing what they felt was good for them. If they had allowed Christians in their country, they would have turned it to a terrorist ground.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
musa234:
There are good persons in Islam bro, you can't say all Muslims are terrorists, of course we know that most terrorists are Muslims,even Christians have bad people amongst them which doesn't imply that all or most Christians are bad people

Hmmm, fair enough.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Does islam have a good name before?

hypocrite
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

I believe your eyesight is good. he said MAJOR problem. or are you contesting that deposition of his?

Kid, look elsewhere. I am not Hausa but we aided them to be that way. I blame Azikiwe Nnamdi for waiting two.years more for northerners.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by izy4all(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
VaselineCrew:
A young girl for that matter!!

What kind of brainwashing is this, oh my goodness!

Nigeria should really just separate peacefully, like how are they making all these young girls strap bombs to themselves?

this is the major problem of Northern Muslims, no matter the level of their education their religion mentality still remain the same.
i do ask why is Western Muslims not been used for bombing or other religion violence.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by opribo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
How is Atiku going to eradicate this suicide bombings that seems to have become normal in northern Nigeria.

Unless if these bombings has something to do with bubu and his cabal otherwise it probably may continue. I recall it died down shortly after the 2015 election and started again after sometime, why? Probably, some agreements were breached.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
ollah2:

Lol. Your hypocrisy, hate and bigotry stinks to high heavens. Just recently, three christian terrorists named Ian Long, Robert Bowers and Cesar Sayoc carried out their usual terrorist acts in the US. Your usual hypocrisy and bigotry made you exnorate these people.

China clamped down on both religions because they can cancerous and I applaud them for that but a bigot like you didn't mention Christianity as part of the religion China fvcked up by burning churches and bibles

Slovakia did what they felt was good for them and Saudi Arabia has been doing what they felt was good for them. If they had allowed Christians in their country, they would have turned it to a terrorist ground.

Lol, I am sure that in your innermost subconscious, you know you are lying but you keep at it just to present a defence. Your brother Musa has admitted that islam has a problem with terror, but here you are denying and deluding yourself that christians have the same problem. The joke is on you as you are been greatly discredited on this forum and nobody attaches credibility to your assertions.

Take heart as I know you are in great pains internally.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by famosh: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
Our PDP sycophants & unintelligent IPIGs will tell us the suicide bomber was going to bomb only the Christians in UNIMAID to continue the "Islamization" agenda before she was apprehended!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Awoleesu(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
deco22:
She might have been forced to do it, she looks so innocent.
Pity terrorists at your own peril...
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by AntiGod: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Allahu fvckber

I have never heard of Hisbah Corps/Sharia Police apprehend/arrest suicide bombers with hijab, they don't comdemn the girls who put on hijab to carry out terrorism but will condemn and arrest girls who put on hijab to dance

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ollah2: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Lol, I am sure that in your innermost subconscious, you know you are lying but you keep at it just to present a defence. Your brother Musa has admitted that islam has a problem with terror, but here you are denying and deluding yourself that christians have the same problem. The joke is on you as you are been greatly discredited on this forum and nobody attaches credibility to your assertions.

Take heart as I know you are in great pains internally.

The difference between you and I is that I'm a free thinker and we are always open minded. But you are loaded with hate, bigotry and hypocrisy. Christianity and Christians are perfect to you and heaven belongs to them only.

It's 2018, upgrade your mental capabilities

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by snailj245: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Northerners is our major problem in Nigeria

Your Papa is the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
ollah2:

The difference between you and I is that I'm a free thinker and we are always open minded. But you are loaded with hate, bigotry and hypocrisy. Christianity and Christians are perfect to you and heaven belongs to them only.

It's 2018, upgrade your mental capabilities

Just fix your damn religion bro.

I and my family don't have to deal with the stigma of being muslim.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ajayiopy: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
THIS GIRL IS INNOCENT.
MOST NOTHERNERS ARE IN ABJECT POVERTY.I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED IF WE DISCOVERED THAT THE SUM OF 10K WAS GIVEN TO THIS GIRL.
ONE OF OUR GATE MEN IN BAUCHI RECEIEVED A PACKAGE FROM A BK GUY UNKNOWN TO HIM . HE SAID ONE GUY JUST CALLED HIM INTRODUCING HIMSELF AS ONE OF HIS UNCLE THAT THERE IS A BAG HE WANT HIM TO DROP AT DASS PARK IN BAUCHI. THE GUY RECEIVED THIS PACKAGE FROM THE PARK AND DROPED IT AT THE JUNCTION AS INSTRUCTED AND THE PACKAGE WAS LATER DISCOVERED TO BE IED. HE WAS LATER ARRESTED BUT RELEASED AFTER NIGERIA ARMY DID A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION ON THE PHONE PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN THEM.
WHAT ALL THE N.G.O SHOULD DO IS TO GET EDUCATION INTERVENTION AND ENSURE THAT THIS PROPERLY CHANNEL TO ALL THE COMMUNINTIES.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ollah2: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Lol, as usual exonerate his fellow Christian terrorists. The mirror is a great invention, I bet you don't use it else you would look for the fix for your own religion first.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

At times, you stoop to conquer. This is not about Osinbajo ascending to the Presidency, it is about making a statement and enduring another gruesome 4 years so that we can undo the policies of the Buhari regime.

I don't like Buhari one bit but I am prepared to endure him so that a southern President (I prefer wike) can get there and either undo the cankerous years of Buhari or restructure this country. I am really tired and scared for the future of my unborn kids. We are fighting battles on all fronts against ourselves in this country.

keep playing God with the lives of the vulnerable women and kids who are gonna be the unwilling victims of this your "sophisticated" political permutations. as if you have prescient knowledge of what the future holds.

do you know how far the fulani cabal under Jubril are prepared to go in actualization of their islamist conquest agenda?

I know you feel safe and secure ensconced in your dear lagos yet let me remind you that the cabal have ALREADY proclaimed huge swathes of OYO state as cattle colonies officially gazetted by their British colonial masters pre-independence and acquiesced to by none other than tinubu. hence, expect some fulani herdsmen knocking on ooduan doors once their "Grand Mahdi" gets re-elected by you ooduans as you have purposed.

we, the great easterners, go just dey for "siddon look" coz them fulanis know trespassing on our territory is nothing else than a dividing of this dunghill into its constituent parts pronto!

kwantinue!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
ollah2:

Why will a normal person decide to live in Saudi Arabia a terrorist nation? Let me enlighten you on the recent happening in your so-called barbaric Muslim nation. The Saudi prince, a man with such status has been exposed of ordering a hit squad numbering 17 to terminate the life of Jamal karshogi . His body was dismantled and hydrofluoric acid was used to dissolve his body part. What was the offense of Jamal? Let me answer that because I know you are ignorant just like other jihadists (western education is a crime). He was killed because he criticized Saudi government

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
oilPUSSY:
allah promised the male folks 72 virgins, but I still don't understand why the female counterparts are blowing themselves up unnecessarily.

I have never seen in kooran where females were promised male virgins unlike their men that were promised fresh 72 pvsssies in paradise.

Thank God for this their hijab they always insist to wear around. At least It would help non musliims to identify musslims in the public and make everbody to be security conscious as well.
You think those little girls engaging in suicide bombing do it out of freewill? they are compelled to do it by boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by eraankusam07(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Checks Quran Sura:56:10-38
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ollah2: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Why will a normal person decide to live in Saudi Arabia a terrorist nation? Let me enlighten you on the recent happening in your so-called barbaric Muslim nation. The Saudi prince, a man with such status has been exposed of ordering a hit squad numbering 17 to terminate the life of Jamal karshogi . His body was dismantled and hydrofluoric acid was used to dissolve his body part. What was the offense of Jamal? Let me answer that because I know you are ignorant just like other jihadists (western education is a crime). He was killed because he criticized Saudi government

You lots are like cockroaches to me. I will keep slapping you all with facts and facts only.

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

keep playing God with the lives of the vulnerable women and kids who are gonna be the unwilling victims of this your "sophisticated" political permutations. as if you have prescient knowledge of what the future holds.

do you know how far the fulani cabal under Jubril are prepared to go in actualization of their islamist conquest agenda?

I know you feel safe and secure ensconced in your dear lagos yet let me remind you that the cabal have ALREADY proclaimed huge swathes of OYO state as cattle colonies officially gazetted by their British colonial masters pre-independence and acquiesced to by none other than tinubu. hence, expect some fulani herdsmen knocking on ooduan doors once their "Grand Mahdi" gets re-elected by you ooduans as you have purposed.

we, the great easterners, go just dey for "siddon look" coz them fulanis know trespassing on our territory is nothing else than a dividing of this dunghill into its constituent parts pronto!

kwantinue!

If and when Buhari wins his next 4 years in Office, Christians will not only thrive but shall remain safe in Jesus Name. At this point, there's nothing else we can do but to watch and pray.

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Do you think we give a crap because ur sorry ass hates us, it's even an insult to Islam for some1 si hypocritical & bigotic to claim he is on our side.

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ollah2: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
eraankusam07:
Checks Quran Sura:56:10-38

Check Bible Deuteronomy 17:2-7
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
ollah2:

You lots are like cockroaches to me. I will keep slapping you all with facts and facts only.

Trump did that because of the potential loss of US defence jobs in the event of sanctions on Saudi Arabia for the murder of Khashoggi. It was purely a commercial/business decision.

You of all people should know that na. The world is not really a fair place.

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jiang:

Do you think we give a crap because ur sorry ass hates us, it's even an insult to Islam for some1 si hypocritical & bigotic to claim he is on our side.

You have been noticed. Now sod off....
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Yoighaman(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
I think many of the suicide bombers are victims themselves, you'd be shocked to realize they do it against their will, more of being forced to by way of threat.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ollah2: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Trump did that because of the potential loss of US defence jobs in the event of sanctions on Saudi Arabia for the murder of Khashoggi. It was purely a commercial/business decision.

You of all people should know that na. The world is not really a fair place.

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

Tell your fellow deluded and brain dead fellows this cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Originality007: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
eraankusam07:

In Respond To Your Inquiry Pls Checks QURAN:56:10-38, PLS DO NOT Be BIAS READ AND TELL US HERE,

grin grin grin the thing dey there gidigba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC / Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.