Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822383 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thanks a lot
clock89:

Hi please see below the letter I got from ARM Investment Managers. I don’t have PPR yet but I saw from my GCMS notes that it was accepted, no flags. They sent me a statement of my holdings but I elected not to submit those.
It mentioned my current balance and my average balance over the last 6 months. I sent a draft to ARM via email and then called to walk them through the requirements.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by culdalex(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
culdalex:
URGENT NOTICE......
please who ever is interested in sending Neco scratch card should contact me ASAP.......
I plan on sending mine before the end of the week.
Whatsapp number 08032368019

ANY 1 WHO WANTS TO SEND NECO OR WAEC SCRATCH CARD SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP...
SO WE CAN SEND TOGETHER.....

THE MORE OF US THE CHEAPER FOR US.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Influential101: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
survivor1986:

No offense but I doubt it. How can they give both of us PPR even without her writing IELTS? Adding her without her IELTS drops our points below 440 ordinarily. So I strongly doubt if IRCC will allow us to bypass the need for Spouse’s IELTS by simply marrying her after AOR.
All the best.. continue to wallow in your ignorance cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nanaghano: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Anybody not using his qlife slot for next week preferably Thursday or Friday.? Can we swop please. We are coming from outside Lagos so I need to plan ahead. TIA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Udonmeanit!
survivor1986:

No offense but I doubt it. How can they give both of us PPR even without her writing IELTS? Adding her without her IELTS drops our points below 440 ordinarily. So I strongly doubt if IRCC will allow us to bypass the need for Spouse’s IELTS by simply marrying her after AOR.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
survivor1986:

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
@Sthill5, whatever you do, make sure the datapage of your current passport is the first page.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nanaghano: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=Dannyko post=72959165]I just experienced this too. My results are out and I aced it. I tried updating my profile; instead of 455 ,I got 470 as a result of an extra 15 marks from French proficiency. I have checked to ensure I didn't answer yes to the French question.
It's from CIC I guess, many people from Canada visa forum experienced the same issue. IRCC should not show themselves and skip this weeks draw oh. The scores will be in the 450s if it happens next week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
freshdad:
Thanks boss, you can get your gift here grin

Lol you got it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Read Up sir. the information you require is clearly stated on the CIC website if you do not believe the info given here.

survivor1986:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
PAGE 1 is just behind you ooo... But NO, WE WILL NO RESEARCH!
survivor1986:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
survivor1986:

Kindly study page 1 very well and digest it

Regards,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
survivor1986:

Hi, you may want to read up as @influential101 has advised.

Many people have done this (marrying and adding soouses post AOR and even post PPR ) on the previous threads without IELTS and ECA required of their spouses.

As for now, people are still using that window in the Canadian immigration policy (get ITA as a single, delay marriage till after AOR and then raise CSE to add spouse post AOR or even post PPR) till maybe when the system realises it and make it not accessible again. I wish not!

Anyone that wants to go that route should should make hay while the sun is still shining.

It will end in praise IJN!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
survivor1986:

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ans123: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dear Newmum0615.please I sent you PM .....
.kindly check...thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ans123: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dear Newmum0615.please I sent you mail .....
.kindly check...thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Luce: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
survivor1986:

I’m surprised it’s not reading you had to cheat for. If you don’t believe, that’s your personal problem.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Eraytee:
just as stated above, you are not sponsoring her in this case, you only have a change in family composition. both of you would be given PR. if you have a child in the process add the child. all of you would get PR. please read well to understand this process.. page 1 should be your bestie for now.. all the best.

Well said especially at the bold part above.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ignorance is a bastard sha!!! please go and read up.... you have a lot to learn before embarking on this journey

survivor1986:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by americaninja1: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
candyce:
Go to page one, you will see the link for all abbreviations used on this thread. Thank me later smiley
Thanks alot.. Have gone through the page..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by debbydee(f): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
good day Fam. I have a little challenge. I was at NTI lagos office yesterday to know the modalities in other to request for transcript. I took my statement of result along. ?I was asked when i graduated i told them 2011 and they said our certificate is ready. Now they collected the statement and handed over my certificate. My challenge now is that usman danfodio university was written on the certificate. where do i still go to request for the transcript and i tried filling the ices form i was asked the awarding institution. Which do i write NTI or Usman Danfodiyo University.

thanks.

CC
onatariosugar
jolarde
newmum
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
DonTee07:

no offense meant but doesn't it sound funny to your ear? you are uploading current bio data with markings/stamps on old passport without updating that bio data page?

Bros, why not make things easy and straightforward for yourself? just upload your current passport as blank as it is or upload old and new as you desire. don't forget you will still update inform on your travel history for the last 10years or since you are 18years.

All the best sha.

Bro, It's possible and according to the "help guide" for that section on www.canada.ca, which was what I did and what @Sthill5 is planning to do, it seems in the circumstance the way to address that part of the application (in my humble opinion) though it may not make logical sense but that's what the immigration guide requires.

grin...and I can tell you for free it passed.

Folks, let's research and read up...most immigration policy directions sounds funny to the ears but it's what it is. grin grin...

We can't "wing" this application process on what we were told or how we feel it should sound! grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Pegzzyg(f): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Waoh! This my Annual Leave has been titoriying me & I came online now, Part 6 already? Interesting.... The Ministry is moving.... Lemme quickly read up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nasohian: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
chuckdee13:
hope u factored age change if its applicable.
Yes I factored age , Birthdate is end of the year and should get ITA before birthdate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
TEECANN:

Bro, It's possible and according to the "help guide" for that section on www.canada.ca, which was what I did and what @Sthill5 is planning to do, it seems in the circumstance the way to address that part of the application (in my humble opinion) though it may not make logical sense but that's what the immigration guide requires.

grin...and I can tell you for free it passed.

Folks, let's research and read up...most immigration policy directions sounds funny to the ears but it's what it is. grin grin...

We can't "wing" this application process on what we were told or how we feel it should sound! grin

Ofcourse I know its possible, did I write that its not possible? And if you read my post well, you will see where I advised(not mandated) he should upload both or just the blank one despite no visa/markings on it. It's better to be on the safe side

We have read stories of V.O rejecting people's app cos they didn't check well and only saw the old passport which have expired.

We will all be alright. cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gbengaolu360: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Agreed. How can one document old expired international passport with stamps ?....If the first page is my current bio data on my international passport, should one type all travel history with visa types with old international passport number beside them on the second page ?

joo2018:
@Sthill5, whatever you do, make sure the datapage of your current passport is the first page.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadianNaija: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
survivor1986:
I passed my IELTS of 13 October 2018. 1st attempt. 6 weeks of assiduous preparation.

Listening - 8.5 (I stealthily copied 3 answers from candidates near me in the hall, and scribbled it into the answer sheet before ‘time up’. Call it malpractice if you like, but I couldn’t afford to leave 3 spaces empty. 75k is not chicken change. Lol).
Reading - 8
Writing - 7.5 (Disappointed. I thought I would get 8. My preparation for the exam was 70% writing. I would have challenged it but it won’t change my CLB score. I may yet challenge it in the next 4 weeks if Australia immigration suddenly appeals to me.)
Speaking - 8 (The examiner almost used her foreign accent to intimidate & destabilize me. But I survived.)

I am 32 years old. I am a dentist; so my education is equivalent to masters (yet to get my ECA though), and I have over 3 years experience. I have a girlfriend who is in final year in the University and I want to add her as my spouse. Yea, I think I love her, even though we are just 6 months into dating. If I apply as a single my CRS score will be 465. If I add her as spouse, it drops to 439. Therefore she needs to write the IELTS to make our score at least 440.

Now the advice I want from you guys is this: can she write the IELTS first before we do the wedding, or wedding must come first before her IELTS, or the order doesn’t matter? If these Canada people (IRCC) see that the date of the wedding is after her IELTS (in other words if she wrote her IELTS as a single), will it look suspicious that we later married just before we submitted our Express Entry profile?

All the best to those still on IELTS stage.

You should be ashamed of yourself, yet see how proudly you are proclaiming your bad behaviour.

So proudly ignorant. SMH!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fadia: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
People before now have gone through this route and gotten their PPR.

Just imagine a scenario where you had already set your wedding date since like early last year (before you started the EE process) and your wedding date happens to fall AFTER your AOR date, would she need o write IELTS? Definitely not. because at the time of submission, you are not yet married and you'd only add her to your application as a "SPOUSE" AFTER your AOR.

thats the reason why IRCC asks if your family composition has changed when they're issuing PPR, so that they can give your NEW family members PPR too.

SHE IS NOT YET YOUR SPOUSE

survivor1986:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by debbydee(f): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
pleases helpooo

ideas is needed here.

debbydee:
good day Fam. I have a little challenge. I was at NTI lagos office yesterday to know the modalities in other to request for transcript. I took my statement of result along. ?I was asked when i graduated i told them 2011 and they said our certificate is ready. Now they collected the statement and handed over my certificate. My challenge now is that usman danfodio university was written on the certificate. where do i still go to request for the transcript and i tried filling the ices form i was asked the awarding institution. Which do i write NTI or Usman Danfodiyo University.

thanks.

CC
onatariosugar
jolarde
newmum
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ziggymanti(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
survivor1986:

If I add her as spouse after AOR, is there any option of stating that I want her to come with me to Canada? I don’t fancy this idea of going alone and later, the spousal sponsorship thing. If I am not going with my girlfriend the same time, I don’t trust our relationship to stand the test of Canada-Nigeria distance [/b]and the spousal sponsorship stuff may take up to 2 years. [b]By the way, a man at my age of 32 and in the prime of life needs to be warming up with my woman regularly. 2 years is too long.

At Bold 1 - shocked

At Bold 2 - grin grin grin

You can raise a CSE after AOR to include your brand new wife... Note that the date on the marriage certificate MUST be after AOR.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmm...
LSWR - 6.5,8,6.5,9.

I guess I have to register for Dec 1st exam, hopefully it will be the last. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
EyesondPrize:
Hmm...
LSWR - 6.5,8,6.5,9.

I guess I have to register for Dec 1st exam, hopefully it will be the last. Amen

I like your spirit. Never give up...eyes on the goal.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.