Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821977 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by reavealhidden: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Haaaa welcome to Harmattan land.
We're delighted to have you
kiss kiss
Ifeoma77 is that all? shocked
read her post again and do the needful grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2018
adapcee:
The two questions are almost same for me.Sounds confusing thou

Yeah. I'm not even sure how to proceed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2018
reavealhidden:

Ifeoma7.7 is that all? shocked
read her post again and do the needful grin grin
Trust me na. I am preparing a dish that will make her speak Spanish.
The first step is to marinate the meat for 72 hours...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2018
Josefuadjr:

I thought the answer was yes to number 1 and no to number 2. I have a US refusal as well and answered yes to number 1 alone as number looked like removal or deportation.

Seniors in the house, can anyone who's got PPR help us please. This is so confusing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sandycee: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2018
raphrulz:
Dear Ma,

Please, can you visit page 1. It has all the information you need and more.

God bless.

Thanks. Any newbie on this thread let's encourage ourselves. It must surely end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2018
Youtook:
Good evening everyone. Please, forgive me if this question has been asked & responded to already. Did my ECA with WES & the only credential they need is my Msc transcript (at least that's what's showing there). I don't know if I did the right thing. Do I still need to send a copy of my certificate?
This is exactly the issue I'm facing with WES. it seems WES is bent on frustrating people. The information they put there is only transcript which I sent to them, unfortunately they changed the story when my transcript got to them. See the screenshot. I don't understand what they meant by 'diploma supplement' when in fact I sent my transcript to them TWICE. To think that I could have sent my confirmation of degree conferral at the time but never did because they didn't request for it. SMH for WES. Anyone planning to start evaluation, by all means, avoid WES, their shakara is way too much, they ain't the only evaluation agency. Shioor

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2018
Sting007:
Ok...on a more serious note...

Silent Reader/ Observer...
Abridged post...

IELTS - Oct 2017
ECA - Mar 2018
ITA - 26 Mar 2018
AOR - 28 Mar 2018
IP1 - 12 Apr 2018
LVO - London
File Transferred to Kyiv VO- 02 Aug 2018
IP2 - 25 OCT, 2018
No ADR
PPR - 30 NOV, 2018

AOR - PPR: 247 Days... 8 Months basically

Before Prof Raph comes for me, please see next post (if interested cos it's quite long o. This one na summary)
wow wow... Congratulations darling .... Great news

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bluebella(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2018
Greetings to everyone here.
I appreciate the information shared here. Please I have some specific questions to ask.
My wife is the PA.
Am a mechanical engineer with 8+ years experience and an MSc degree from UK, my B.Engr is from Nigeria.
What documents do I need to send for verification to support our applications (to increase our CSR) pls?
we will be writing IELTS soonest (though I have written before and had "guy-man" scores lol).

1. MSc ? which of the verifying bodies is best?
2. Do I need to go through the WAEC stuff (I dread it)?

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Ifeoma77:

The first step is to marinade the meat for 72 hours...

Your just a professional con artist smh. 72 hours!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dalutin: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Gurus in the house, My WES report should be ready by January...i want to ask if it's advisable to enter express entry pool..From my wife's report I can get my ECA number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2018
adetola007:

This is exactly the issue I'm facing with WES. it seems WES is bent on frustrating people. The information they put there is only transcript which I sent to them, unfortunately they changed the story when my transcript got to them. See the screenshot. I don't understand what they meant by 'diploma supplement' when in fact I sent my transcript to them TWICE. To think that I could have sent my confirmation of degree conferral at the time but never did because they didn't request for it. SMH for WES. Anyone planning to start evaluation, by all means, avoid WES, their shakara is way too much, they ain't the only evaluation agency. Shioor

Simply send WES a copy of your certificate. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by reavealhidden: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2018
Ifeoma77:

The first step is to marinade the meat for 72 hours...
Na so grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2018
Josefuadjr:

Yeah. I'm not even sure how to proceed.
I think its yes to number 1 and no to number 2

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2018
bluebella:
I appreciate the information shared here. Please I have some specific questions to ask.
My wife is the PA.
Am a mechanical engineer with 8+ years experience and an MSc degree from UK, my B.Engr is from Nigeria.
What documents do I need to send for verification to support our applications (to increase our CSR) pls?
we will be writing IELTS soonest (though I have written before and had "guy-man" scores lol).

Thanks
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2018
Tojued:

Your just a professional con artist smh. 72 hours!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!! Issnor my fault na, it's the recipe
cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by patty827: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2018
Newbie here
Been reading from part 1, and no I don't have a quick question.
Just want to appreciate all the seniors, you guys are the bestest. Thanks

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nasachuky(f): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2018
coolangel54:
My booking was confirmed two days after payment. I have been writing them for a change in my speaking test date as I intend doing all at once but the only reply I have is that 'Mail has been received and has been taken into consideration'. So, I am waiting/hoping for the best outcome.
My booking has been confirmed too but I have not gotten a speaking test date with them. Please do I mail them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2018
patty827:
Newbie here
Been reading from part 1, and no I don't have a quick question.
Just want to appreciate all the seniors, you guys are the bestest. Thanks

You're the real MVP
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Hahahahaaaa see scam oo

Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!! Issnor my fault na, it's the recipe
cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Talking(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2018
bluebella:
My wife is the PA.

Thanks

Kindly visit page 1 for answers to all your current and future questions.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2018
claseek:
Please guys I'm about to derail the thread but please pardon me I'm begging..

I need IELTS ebook materials, videos etc, so I can prepare well for the exam. Please I'm begging. I've been to the ielts thread but it seems the thread is no longer active, no one is responding to people's requests unlike before.

Please a kind samaritan help a sister out here.. My email is bluewhalemc@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless you.
bests:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B05iKVGb4P60TjMwYlQwbDBGNWs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Some people do as you are suggesting, but I'm not an advocate of that. I believe in doing things in order.

What I would do to take advantage of time (in case of cut-off tie) is to create and submit the EE profile, but while filling under education, I will choose "do not have an ECA" (or something like that). This will create my profile but without the points from ECA. When I get my ECA, I'll update and change it to "have an ECA" and fill the details.
dalutin:
Gurus in the house, My WES report should be ready by January...i want to ask if it's advisable to enter express entry pool..From my wife's report I can get my ECA number.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 06, 2018
Good morning, I have a qlife appointment for family of 4 on 14th December willing to swap for any late January date. Anyone interested should Pls contact me, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2018
Ladychristie:
Good morning, I have a qlife appointment for family of 4 on 14th December willing to swap for any late January date. Anyone interested should Pls contact me, thanks.
Why?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flosk: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2018
Ladychristie:

I wish I could swap with you (my children have Christmas party presentations on that day. (I don't want to offend them. They have been practicing since)

Family of 4

11th December.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2018
M I S R E P R E S E N T A T I O N
dalutin:

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Why?
work /personal issues,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
And you want to make heaven laidis? 72hrs marinated chicken. Shey you will still boil it after all that time spent, abi I can eat it raw? Mafren, will you bring ordinary ponmo for me before I send DSS after you. Did I ask for chicken?
Ifeoma77:

The first step is to marinate the meat for 72 hours...

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
zannie:

Thanks I'll go the Twitter route.
They have refused to confirm my sister's payment for like 2 weeks now. She's so annoyed because she wrote with BC the last time and is more comfortable with their procedure but I convinced her to go the MOD route based on the info I got here. We are both so annoyed lol.
sorry about their attitude, please calm down. they are quite unprofessional, but you will be attended to. you could reach out to them on twitter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LadyHeaven(f): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pls pardon my naive question, what is the current minimum mark for a person to begin application as at today?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ladychristie:
work /personal issues,
Na so.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
Answer yes to both questions ooooo. If you have ever been refused a tourist/visit visa before.
Josefuadjr:

Seniors in the house, can anyone who's got PPR help us please. This is so confusing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.