Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (820631 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
aamey15:
Hello everyone,

I hope i get a positive response from at least one person so please if you are kindly assist.

I am a 30 years old female and will be clocking 31 in 2 months time, i currently have a BSC and a Masters from a UK university. Work experience of over 7 years including 1 year NYSC. i have an IELTS result of Overall= 7.0 Listening 8.5 Reading 6.0 Writing 6.5 Speaking7.5. I am married with 2 kids and hubby has 14 years experience but without a masters degree.

My questions:

Can i apply and if yes what province should i go for

Should i apply for a reevaluation because i think i should get a higher mark in my reading and writing.

Sorry to bore you but please just one response will make my day .

Thank you

If you and hubby can get 8777 in IELTS with your ECAs, you will be in 460. Try retaking the test
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FaskRolce: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ramj:

COPIED from NL and EDITTED by Ramj - original post by dominique(f)

On your reply page, there's an icon that say a insert hyperlink (looks like the globe), when you click on it it looks something like this [url][/url].
To insert a link, the simple format is [url=link ]word(s)[ /url].

Je m'appelle THATSALL
CHECK
It worked grin grin grin grin Ramj is a great teacher

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ramj:

I wont play with you again - maa gbe keke e lo mi o ba e sere mo.
Je m'appelle CHILDofGOD-OmoJesu
tongue tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ramj:

I wont play with you again - maa gbe keke e lo mi o ba e sere mo.
Je m'appelle CHILDofGOD-OmoJesu
tongue tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by aamey15: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Remark on Reading?

is remarking not possible... i am seriously thinking about it though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by aamey15: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
DrMrsCK:

If you and hubby can get 8777 in IELTS with your ECAs, you will be in 460. Try retaking the test

Okay, i guess thats the next step.. we both have to read more.. i tot i could request for a remark but again my handwriting isnt clear so a part of me thinks that might have pulled me down a bit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
aamey15:

is remarking not possible... i am seriously thinking about it though
Gamble it but encircle Speaking and Writing alongside.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fatiah(f): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello house,
So, I ve been following the June 2018 thread on canadavisa forum. There's this disturbing issue of an ample number of June applicants who allegedly have their applications approved (confirmation was via CIC call centre after getting a ghost update some days after IP2) but are yet to get PPR mail. Some have even been waiting close to a month now. They were told to wait till after the 6 months timeline before calling back if they haven't gotten their PPR mail by then.
I'm not too happy about this info, especially knowing that my application will most likely fall within the above set. I really don't understand why cic would deliberately stall sending PPR mail to supposedly approved applications? BTW, is there any June/july applicants in IP2 and has received ghost update but no ppr yet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by princesschuks: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
stonecoldcafe:
Hmm, I can barely keep up again undecided

But I mark my presence in this part 6. I join my faith with my brothers and sisters at one stage or the other on this journey. Your expectations shall not be cut short.

I know one day in 2019 you will shake this tambourine for me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by debbydee(f): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
jholarharde:

you can send me a pm

i have sent a message ma'am
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by debbydee(f): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
jholarharde:

I belief ices don't require verification because if they do, they will expect verification from usman danfodio. I am of the opinion that it should be NTI. a friend who used usman danfodio is still at verification stage although she used wes so I'm answering based on my experience with wes. I don't know about ices

ok. but now nti lagos center has taken the statement of result. they gave me certificate bearing usman dan fodio
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
I'm sorry but I'm still remembering this statement " olodo dentist" buhahahahhah
#RollingtoAlberta

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CoCoLav(f): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Topsmamen:
Hi guys. So my sister, @dumprep lands on December 10. I intend to edit my EE profile to include her the same day she lands as the sibling points would increase my score from 427 to 442. Right or rookie move?

As I wouldn't want a draw to pass me by in December. Thanks.

What documents do you intend to submit to support your application? As at the time she lands, she won't have received her PR Card, she won't have utility bills in her name as well. All she will have is her COPR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kessy11(f): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello Family I have been a silent reader on this forum, I need some clarifications, My friend applied as unaccompanied due to low crs scores, but her hubby has a USA tourist visa is it possible for him to apply for a canadian visiting visa from the states to enable him go with her.And also will he be able to get a spousal work permit upon arrival pending when the spousal sponsorship is approved.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Q1. He should be able to apply.
Q2. That might not work by the time her PR application is ready. The program is expiring Jan 31, 2019. See here, here, here and here
Kessy11:
Hello Family I have been a silent reader on this forum, I need some clarifications, My friend applied as unaccompanied due to low crs scores, but her hubby has a USA tourist visa is it possible for him to apply for a canadian visiting visa from the states to enable him go with her.And also will he be able to get a spousal work permit upon arrival pending when the spousal sponsorship is approved.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Negotiate: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
damiflex:
Please... I need advise. I have followed the thread from part one, but I am yet to get the information clearly.

My name is "Damilola" on all my academic certificates starting from secondary school to University.

But all other documents, birth certificate, driver license, passport, bank accounts, I mean all other documents bearing "Oluwadamilola".

I registered on WES using DAMILOLA and I will also be using Damilola for the remaining processes..

Please how can I ensure that my name will not be an issue using the affidavit and the channels to use it

You have to swear a one and same person affidavit which will inform that all documents despite varied names belong to thesame person.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by aamey15: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Gamble it but encircle Speaking and Writing alongside.

Apologies for too many questions, please how do i go about it, can you guide me a bit as it wont hurt to try
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Page 16 in 24 hours. So many new monikers too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
CoCoLav:
What documents do you intend to submit to support your application? As at the time she lands, she won't have received her PR Card, she won't have utility bills in her name as well. All she will have is her COPR.

1. Signed COPR (with an LOE attached).

2. Her bank statement (which i believe should suffice for proof or address and/or utility bills since a home address is required in opening a bank account). She will be staying with a friend momentarily.

3. Her attestation of birth from NPC.

4. The bio-data page of her passport.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by successhungry: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
Must everybody go to Canada? The craze is becoming too much. Canada, Canada, Canada! Some people will be writing IELTS up to 10 times all in the name of I must leave this country! The ones that manage to pass will run here and be saying, ‘Thank God I finally made it!’. While those that finally get the PPR will not let us hear word, be quoting different dates of the stages, like I care!
[/b][b]

E dakun, ma/sir..kini koko inu cocococo ti e so kale yi?[quote][/quote] undecided

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ottawasenators: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
What is the solution to what you have described?

cocococo:
Must everybody go to Canada? The craze is becoming too much. Canada, Canada, Canada! Some people will be writing IELTS up to 10 times all in the name of I must leave this country! The ones that manage to pass will run here and be saying, ‘Thank God I finally made it!’. While those that finally get the PPR will not let us hear word, be quoting different dates of the stages, like I care!
You guys are the ones making these developed countries look down on us! IELTS is making the standard of exam more difficult day be day, WES is adding WAEC for ECA, IRCC is increasing minimum POF and cost of application fee! But we are still patronizing them, pumping the money into their economy! But the time you reach there with all the funds you are taking into Canada, you have pumped so much money into a foreign country, money that you cannot generate and send back into your own country Nigeria from where the funds came out from, thus depleting our country of resources.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
cocococo:
...But the time you reach there with all the funds you are taking into Canada, you have pumped so much money that you cannot generate and send back into your own country Nigeria from where the funds came out from, thus depleting our country of resources.

That won't be our lot. Many have moved to Canada and are successful. Some more financially successful than they were in Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nowujeda(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Who be this one naa!

cocococo:
You guys are the ones making these developed countries look down on us! IELTS is making the standard of exam more difficult day be day, WES is adding WAEC for ECA, IRCC is increasing minimum POF and cost of application fee! But we are still patronizing them, pumping the money into their economy! But the time you reach there with all the funds you are taking into Canada, you have pumped so much money into a foreign country, money that you cannot generate and send back into your own country Nigeria from where the funds came out from, thus depleting our country of resources.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
aamey15:

Apologies for too many questions, please how do i go about it, can you guide me a bit as it wont hurt to try
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lovell234(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ordinary words dont drive patriotism.

everybody go to Canada? The craze is becoming too much. Canada, Canada, Canada! Some people will be writing IELTS up to 10 times all in the name of I must leave this country! The ones that manage to pass will run here and be saying, ‘Thank God I finally made it!’. While those that finally get the PPR will not let us hear word, be quoting different dates of the stages, like I care!
You guys are the ones making these developed countries look down on us! IELTS is making the standard of exam more difficult day be day, WES is adding WAEC for ECA, IRCC is increasing minimum POF and cost of application fee! But we are still patronizing them, pumping the money into their economy! But the time you reach there with all the funds you are taking into Canada, you have pumped so much money into a foreign country, money that you cannot generate and send back into your own country Nigeria from where the funds came out from, thus depleting our country of resources.[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ijoseda(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Way forward Please?

cocococo:
You guys are the ones making these developed countries look down on us! IELTS is making the standard of exam more difficult day be day, WES is adding WAEC for ECA, IRCC is increasing minimum POF and cost of application fee! But we are still patronizing them, pumping the money into their economy! By the time you reach there with all the funds you are taking into Canada, you have pumped so much money into a foreign country, money that you cannot generate and send back into your own country Nigeria from where the funds came out from, thus depleting our country of resources.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hard to ignore this. Why are you angry? Is it your money? Is it your business if we keep writing IELTS? Who cares if you don't care? Did we complain to you about WAEC or minimum PoF increase?

Relax, you sound frustrated. I wish we could help you. But take a deep breath. Re-configure your thought process. Or you want some attention? We will give you some attention so much that you will deactivate your account with speed.
cocococo:

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by McNoelle(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Who is this coconut again If you don't care, then why are you wasting your time and energy typing and complaining without a solution? The money they are pumping is not even yours. Banza kawai!
cocococo:
But we are still patronizing them, pumping the money into their economy! But the time you reach there with all the funds you are taking into Canada, you have pumped so much money into a foreign country, money that you cannot generate and send back into your own country Nigeria from where the funds came out from, thus depleting our country of resources.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
cocococo:
You guys are the ones making these developed countries look down on us! IELTS is making the standard of exam more difficult day be day, WES is adding WAEC for ECA, IRCC is increasing minimum POF and cost of application fee! But we are still patronizing them, pumping the money into their economy! By the time you reach there with all the funds you are taking into Canada, you have pumped so much money into a foreign country, money that you cannot generate and send back into your own country Nigeria from where the funds came out from, thus depleting our country of resources.

You seem to be very knowledgeable about the EE process - especially for someone who claims not to be interested.
You also seem to be very bitter.
Don't worry, keep at it, don't lose hope, you will scale whatever hurdle you're currently facing in your Canada journey.

XOXO

42 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NG2CA: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
mcstan18:
That won't be our lot. Many have moved to Canada and are successful. Some more financially successful than they were in Nigeria

Amen. We will succeed in our new country

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.