Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819861 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fame12k(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
CheesyTee:

Yes. Select common law partner

would love to know d answer to this, but your responses is not clear, YES to what... too questions asked.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
prettysussie:
Hello house,

I would like to confirm from those who have gotten PPR, is the Muslim marriage certificate sufficient for the PR application or do I need to obtain any document from the court/registry? Thanks.

Check this post.

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/615#66972029

Cc Jelmusboy and Olajide21

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CheesyTee(f): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
fame12k:

would love to know d answer to this, but your responses is not clear, YES to what... too questions asked.

Yes, you can use religious marriage certificate.

However, most people would prefer obtaining court certificate to avoid long stress of providing additional proof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by prettysussie: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
CheesyTee:

CheesyTee:

Yes, you can use religious marriage certificate as there is an option of selecting “common law” option (this is where religious marriage falls under).

However, most people would prefer obtaining court certificate to avoid long stress of providing additional proof.
This is not true bro/sis
The religious marriage certificate is definitely accepted as proof of marriage and not a common law partnership

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
prettysussie:
Hello house,

I would like to confirm from those who have gotten PPR, is the Muslim marriage certificate sufficient for the PR application or do I need to obtain any document from the court/registry? Thanks.
You can obtain registry certificates if you want but it's not compulsory. The one your mosque gave you is very sufficient

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
xyoung:

Ifeoma pls give me your no. This ICAS stuff is confusing me. I need help
It's ICES bro and I didn't use ICES for my own ECA so I may not be the right person to guide you through this.
However, all the information you need is definitely on the ICES website and on the thread.
Calm down, take a deep breath and read the instructions carefully.
If you're panicked like this for ECA, then you will need valium5 before this is over

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CheesyTee(f): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ifeoma77:

This is not true bro/sis
The religious marriage certificate is definitely accepted as proof of marriage and not a common law partnership

Thank you for the correction sis

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
msmodi:

Happy new year everyone. May all our dreams come through in this year of the quantum leap. Pls is it possible/how do I raise a CSE for a new passport for my wife as her expiry date goes below the 6months range today bearing in mind I don't know the visa office processing our application (either in OR out of Canada) . Aor July 27th. Thanks
Only raise the CSE when madam has done the new passport o.
Choose in Canada. As far as you know, you submitted to CIO so untill you find out differently, that is your VO

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Sype:
Goodevening Everyone, first time poster here, please i want to create an entry profile using 3 or more years as my years of experience but i will be three years exactly in my workplace by march ending....will creating the profile this january be an issue since it's remaining three months before i am three years exactly? Make una no vex for me, my blood dey hot to leave this country
have you worked for three years?

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
CheesyTee:

Thank you for the correction sis
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jelmusboy(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Your marriage certificate is enough. Add pictures and any affidavit when submitting

prettysussie:
Hello house,

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AreaFada2: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Nice thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by rhaby(f): 1:26am On Jan 02, 2019
Hello house,

Please who has contact at Lagos State Polytechnic (Laspotech). I need help with my WES verification. It is taking too long. WES has sent them two emails since first week November 2018 and they have still not responded.

Please help a sister. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by duccious: 2:29am On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year Fam. I have a problem with my date of birth. It was erroneously written as 1989 on my passport instead of 1987. All other documents bear 1987. Pls how do I handle this?
For POF, must the funds spend minimum of 6 month prior to application submission?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by soulhighman(m): 3:05am On Jan 02, 2019
Good day everyone. I just created my express entry profile, CRS score of 450 and I was deemed eligible. I just to share since many people got emails about ineligibility.

I input 12700 CAD.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MrniceG: 4:35am On Jan 02, 2019
Hy, my apologise, i did sent you the pm in respect to your IELTS study materials. I'm base in PH too, please do help out with your study materials.

Thanks.

Uchihasasuke19:

Unfortunately I have not been able to view the messages in my inbox. I checked my email address and I found the email below.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 6:19am On Jan 02, 2019
Just click "reply", write anything, hi, hello and click "send". The fellow can now chat with you.
Uchihasasuke19:

Unfortunately I have not been able to view the messages in my inbox. I checked my email address and I found the email below.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 6:23am On Jan 02, 2019
1.The passport is your priority document for biographical data for EE. You might need to go to immigrations to change the passport.

2. No, but if you have large inflows into your account within 6 months, you must be ready to explain.

duccious:
Happy new year Fam. I have a problem with my date of birth. It was erroneously written as 1989 on my passport instead of 1987. All other documents bear 1987. Pls how do I handle this?
For POF, must the funds spend minimum of 6 month prior to application submission?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Increase the money.
soulhighman:
Good day everyone. I just created my express entry profile, CRS score of 450 and I was deemed eligible. I just to share since many people got emails about ineligibility.

I input 12700 CAD.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DUBES(m): 6:38am On Jan 02, 2019
Hello people. I am a Nigerian but doing my PhD in South Africa. I have my ITA and I am presently in Nigeria for the Xmas break will submit my PPR application before I return to SA. If I am told to do my biometrics at VFS, is it possible I do it at VFS in SA or I must do it at VFS in Lagos?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2019
You can do it in SA.

Make sure you change your current address when you get back to SA by raising a CSE.
DUBES:
Hello people. I am a Nigerian but doing my PhD in South Africa. I have my ITA and I am presently in Nigeria for the Xmas break will submit my PPR application before I return to SA. If I am told to do my biometrics at VFS, is it possible I do it at VFS in SA or I must do it at VFS in Lagos?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ojasope1: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2019
CheesyTee:

Thank you for this. What if one has divorce the common law partner, what document would one show to prove this as there wont be divorce certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ojasope1: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2019
rhaby:
Hello house,

Please who has contact at Lagos State Polytechnic (Laspotech). I need help with my WES verification. It is taking too long. WES has sent them two emails since first week November 2018 and they have still not responded.

If its Laspotech Ikorodu, PM me for the person that helped with mine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adeptonlin(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Contact me on whatsapp via zero eight zero five nine nine seven eight five three eight
rhaby:
Hello house,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2019
fizzile:
Really? I am actually hearing conflicting info ...wana be sure so i can know what to tell her.
yes really, truly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sameera22: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2019
Good morning guys please is advisable to apply for Canadian visiting visa while in the EE pool?
adeptonlin:
Contact me on whatsapp via zero eight zero five nine nine seven eight five three eight
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2019
pearl12345:
Good day everyone and happy new year. I will like to share my post PR experience in Alberta with anyone that requires such information. Some of these tips may be useful for better integration.

Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2019
Uchihasasuke19:

Seems you are new on NL. wink

That's a generic message. You only have to respond to it to start the conversation. It's the system's way of seeking your permission before allowing the mail exchange since both of you don't follow each other here.

So go ahead and respond with a "Hello!".

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2019
Guys, I know I have asked this question before, I just didn't get a clear answer. Please, bear with me.

What exactly do Nigerian banks give as POF? I want to go back there now. I need to be precise what I am asking for.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2019
etrange:
Guys, I know I have asked this question before, I just didn't get a clear answer. Please, bear with me.

What exactly do Nigerian banks give as POF? I want to go back there now. I need to be precise what I am asking for.

Thanks

You can request for reference/introduction letter and letter of non-indebtedness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2019
kriyobt:

You can request for reference/introduction letter and letter of non-indebtedness.
Will any of these contain average balance for the past 6 months as requested by CIC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.