Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824426 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Richness1104: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2019
God be praised my people. Happy new year. This year is my year of PPR and relocation to Canada

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2019
etrange:

Will any of these contain average balance for the past 6 months as requested by CIC?

No, you should print statement of account for 6 months to support.

It has been stated here that you can get the POF in CIC format from your account officer (you can try that). However, the above documents should suffice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Not a problem.
sameera22:
Good morning guys please is advisable to apply for Canadian visiting visa while in the EE pool?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2019
etrange:

Will any of these contain average balance for the past 6 months as requested by CIC?
If your bank is one of the reasonable ones that tweak the reference letter to incorporate the balance, then that's good. Try to discuss it with your account officer.
But if the bank insists on using their generic reference/introduction letter, then consider adding statement of account. It must not be six months.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OkunrinMeta: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Uchihasasuke19:

Band 9 is very possible. I got 9 in Listening.

I'll advise that you practice with cambridge general training ielts manual. The question you will see on the exam day has the same level of difficulty and pattern with the training materials. When practicing try to simulate exam conditions . Print out the questions if possible. I used my IPad for the question and played the audio on my laptop while preparing.

The test format/ pattern would most likely be that of General Training 13. So practice first with previous General Training materials before using the current one. I can give you all my materials if you are in PH.

On the exam day, use only capital letter. The reason is, they mark you down if you don't capitalize a proper noun.

Was your exam computer based or paper based?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2019
kriyobt:

No, you should print statement of account for 6 months to support.

It has been stated here that you can get the POF in CIC format from your account officer (you can try that). However, the above documents should suffice.

Thanks. This means I will have two get the account statement on a month-by-month basis in order to reflect the monthly balance which will help CIC determine the avereg balance for the entire period, right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Ifeoma77:

If your bank is one of the reasonable ones that tweak the reference letter to incorporate the balance, then that's good. Try to discuss it with your account officer.
But if the bank insists on using their generic reference/introduction letter, then consider adding statement of account. It must not be six months.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DadR: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2019
Yes, I know and my post didn't say otherwise. Thanks

TimmytimeHO:
Treasury bills always pay interest upfront. You can even spend it if you like. It Is different from fixed deposit.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LausDeo(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Still on the INELIGIBILITY E-MAIL. I submitted a profile this morning with 17,000CAD as POF for a family of 2 but I still got the ineligibility mail. I think this is beyond an increase in POF

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by damzy88: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2019
LausDeo:
Still on the INELIGIBILITY E-MAIL. I submitted a profile this morning with 17,000CAD as POF for a family of 2 but I still got the ineligibility mail. I think this is beyond an increase in POF
Sorry about this. I increased my POF as a single applicant and I have not received the ineligibility mail. Check some other areas of your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2019
damzy88:
Sorry about this. I increased my POF as a single applicant and I have not received the ineligibility mail. Check some other areas of your application.

A couple of folks I know with old profiles did not receive the email (yet?).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2019
etrange:

Thanks. This means I will have two get the account statement on a month-by-month basis in order to reflect the monthly balance which will help CIC determine the avereg balance for the entire period, right?
No, just get one SOA for the desired period.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by juicebox: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2019
Hi Friends, Happy new year everyone. Please I need your assistance. I’ve tried to help a friend submit her application and twice both application says she’s ineligible, based on the CRS calculation tool, she does meet the requirements and from my experience with this process, I strongly believe there’s an issue somewhere. Please has anyone encountered this issue recently?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2019
kriyobt:

No, just get one SOA for the desired period.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Richness1104: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2019
pearl12345:
Good day everyone and happy new year. I will like to share my post PR experience in Alberta with anyone that requires such information. Some of these tips may be useful for better integration.

Thank you
Kindly share with me. Best Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by msmodi: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2019
Thanks @Ifeoma77 . Any one with a contact at the passport office in Abeokuta should pls share with me. We want to go and hopefully get the renewed passport same day.

Ifeoma77:

Only raise the CSE when madam has done the new passport o.
Choose in Canada. As far as you know, you submitted to CIO so untill you find out differently, that is your VO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NanaF: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2019
Qlife is now asking to send ITA to an email address together with copy of bio data page. So they no longer asking for medical form. Hopefully we get dates that fall within the submission time frame.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Homguy(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Etrange :
I don't know about other banks, but Zenith bank asked us to provide a draft for our reference letter, wherein we stated the amount in our account and the Canadian equivalent as at that date. And it was a breeze getting it. Took about 24hrs though due to some issues with my wife's account.
This is just to support Ifeoma's post.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Homguy(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2019
juicebox:
Hi Friends, Happy new year everyone. Please I need your assistance. I’ve tried to help a friend submit her application and twice both application says she’s ineligible, based on the CRS calculation tool, she does meet the requirements and from my experience with this process, I strongly believe there’s an issue somewhere. Please has anyone encountered this issue recently?
I have a friend experiencing this right now. He has submitted several profiles and keeps getting an eligibility mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dreew(f): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2019
Hi guys. My highest level of qualification is B.Sc but I'm an aspiring chartered accountant. Do they accept ICAN?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MsLane: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2019
Check that the job being used for NOC has the required years of work.

juicebox:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Blooit004: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2019
Hello guys, can documents downloaded in PDF format, like bank deposit receipts, be uploaded directly while submitting? or must I still print and scan such documents before upload?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
What is the difference between downloaded in PDF and 'Print, Scan and Save in PDF'?
Blooit004:
Hello guys, can documents downloaded in PDF format, like bank deposit receipts, be uploaded directly while submitting? or must I still print and scan such documents before upload?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by juicebox: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
MsLane:
Check that the job being used for NOC has the required years of work.

I’ve thoroughly checked, everything checks out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Homguy:

Etrange :
I don't know about other banks, but Zenith bank asked us to provide a draft for our reference letter, wherein we stated the amount in our account and the Canadian equivalent as at that date. And it was a breeze getting it. Took about 24hrs though due to some issues with my wife's account.
This is just to support Ifeoma's post.

Thanks a lot sir.

I suppose you got the exchange rate online for the CAD equivalent, right?

Also, did you calculate the average balance for the past since months yourself?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OkunrinMeta: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dreew:
Hi guys. My highest level of qualification is B.Sc but I'm a chartered accountant, ICAN certified. Do they accept ICAN? Also, I have a diploma in coding, can I use this too?

Which institution awarded the diploma and how long did it take? You may be able to claim 2 or more qualifications for increased points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by diamondextra: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hi guys, happy new year. Just thought i should share my medical experience at q life family clinic. It's actually my second time going for medicals. I made sure i got there very early as i still had to go to work to later in the day. We wrote our names down with the gateman according to how we came. Hospital doesnt open for work until 8am, but its always still better to get in early. There were seats outside till they opened. The lady at the helpdesk instructed us to write our names and passport number at the back of our passport photograph, you need just one. NOTE: the photograph has to be on a VERY plain WHITE background with no form of stain or funny print out colors else you'd be required to go out and take another. Xray is the first examination taken, followed by urinalysis, vitals(blood preasure, hear rate, weight, height, bmi), eye test(you'd be given a "spoon" to close one eye and read out some alphabets from a distance), blood work and finally you'd be cross examined by a medical doctor. Pretty seamless process.
I came across someone whose name wasn't on the list of those who scheduled appointment. She wanted to try her luck to see if by chance she could get to run her medicals, she was asked to step aside to meet the receptionist at another corner of the room and i dont think i ever saw her again. This is not to discourage anyone but i'm not sure gatecrashing at the clinic would be a great idea. These people were pretty much orderly and no prefrential treatment to anyone whether pregnant, elderly or otherwise. You are attended to according to how you came.
Thats my little story guys, have a great day.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
It is because of the CLB and work experience used.

juicebox:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Are you sure? What CLB and work experience was used? shocked
EyesondPrize:
It is because of the CLB and work experience used.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Homguy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
etrange:

Thanks a lot sir.

I suppose you got the exchange rate online for the CAD equivalent, right?

Also, did you calculate the average balance for the past since months yourself?
if you are using a gift deed, you don't need a six month's balance. You can print the current month's statement.
Otherwise;
I think you can calculate it your self by adding up your account balance at the end of each month for the six months and dividing it by 6 to give an average balance for Six months.I am not 100% sure but I think that's how it should be calculated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.