Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821627 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mcseun: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
ibkladunni:

Debit card
Thank you. I just did it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
ibkladunni:

Hi I'm new to posting on NL, I'm usually just a silent reader. When NL sends someone a mail that "Bleep would like to send you an email message", Is there a way the person who is trying to PM you can access your email address?

The person can only see your email address after you've responded to the generic email sent by NL on his behalf. That's the whole idea.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Vancouver4(f): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
What's the nearest Studio 24 to Gwarinpa or any other studio that knows about the passport photo specifications?

@Ifeoma77 Biko come and mind my business pls and pls

BTW
I visited a lab today to do some preliminary tests ahead of my medicals next week. It's useless though but it will help me sleep better.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ibkladunni: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
etrange:

The person can only see your email address after you've responded to the generic email sent by NL on his behalf. That's the whole idea.
Thanks. I wonder when the person I emailed will see & respond to my mail. cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
I saw one on 3rd Avenue in Gwarimpa.
Vancouver4:
What's the nearest Studio 24 to Gwarinpa or any other studio that knows about the passport photo specifications?

@Ifeoma77 Biko come and mind my business pls and pls

BTW
I visited a lab today to do some preliminary tests ahead of my medicals next week. It's useless though but it will help me sleep better.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ifeoma biko I have one business you need to mind. You remember abi? Sending you a PM soon.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kams19(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Pls I just want know. for credential evaluation do you need to do it for Bsc and Msc if your highest level of education is Msc or just the Msc.
THanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FirstTImeUser: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin grin
Ifeoma77:

He/she is right, it wasn't my business grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OkunrinMeta: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Uchihasasuke19:

Paper based

Thanks for answering. Please is computer based testing also acceptable for EE. There is an option for CBT in gbagada, Lagos centre?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yes it is.

OkunrinMeta:

Thanks for answering. Please is computer based testing also acceptable for EE. There is an option for CBT in gbagada, Lagos centre?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Just Msc.

kams19:
Pls I just want know. for credential evaluation do you need to do it for Bsc and Msc if your highest level of education is Msc or just the Msc.
THanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by aydotaone(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello Nairalander,
Trust you guys are good. Please I would like to know if there is provision for CBT IELTS test in Nigeria.

Also, is it COMPULSORY to send WAEC and B.Sc transcripts for evaluation if one's highest level of education is Msc?
I checked on WES.org today, I discovered that secondary school stuff has been included in the vital document for evaluation

Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Only BC for now. Check their website to know more.

aydotaone:
Hello Nairalander,
Trust you guys are good. Please I would like to know if there is provision for CBT IELTS test in Nigeria.

Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kams19(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
EyesondPrize:
Just Msc.

THanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by aydotaone(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
EyesondPrize:
Only BC for now. Check their website to know more.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LausDeo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hi all. Need an HND holder who has successfully created a profile to guide me. Please signify if you can help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MummyO24: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy New year to everyone.

Please can everyone help with the current amount for processing fees and Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) that will need to be paid at the point of submission for adult and children.

I will also appreciate the link to the WhatsApp group for December 2018 ITA recipients.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by venorite(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
wasseynewest:
You will have to send the newly scanned passport to the via mail. They will acknowledge it.

I was able to edit the passport area and attached the scanned one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
There are two options of sending transcript +
Certificate to ICES. Through email and through Hardcopy via courier. I want to know if anybody from Covenant university has sent their documents through email, just want to know if it's a good option to explore.
ibkladunni:

What do you mean by email verification? CU sends your transcript to WES and you send your certificate. The verification will be done by CU not you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by venorite(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
bayojbbb2002:

It does not matter. Just be sure you have the original doc with you when going for the tests..

I was able to attach the scanned one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Vancouver4(f): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Newmum0615:
I saw one on 3rd Avenue in Gwarimpa.

Perfect!
Thank you for minding my business. Lol....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kams19(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Adunnee:

Why don't you spend sometime to study page one of this thread so you can have a better understanding of what the process entails? You can also read people's stories and learn from their experience. Even if you join a whatsapp group , it may not be effective as nairaland.

#mytwocents
Ok thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
ibkladunni:

Thanks. I wonder when the person I emailed will see & respond to my mail. cry
He/She will. When you are the first to send a message, NL will put up a notification on their dashboard that a mail was sent to them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
OkunrinMeta:

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by princesschuks: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Seems like @ifeoma77 is now a professional business minder.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by princesschuks: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
fizzile:
Yes you can..but first of all, bros do you know IELTS?

Evil grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LausDeo(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
LausDeo:
Hi all. Need an HND holder who has successfully created a profile to guide me. Please signify if you can help

I have successfully created a profile but I have a CRS of 429 compared to 454 when I used the CRS calculator. I observed the 25 point loss was in the area of SKILL TRANSFERABILITY - FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE. CRS gave me 50 but I have 25 in my EE profile. I am guessing it may be due to how I filled my educational credentials. Can someone please advise on a way around it, preferably someone with an HND who has successfully created a profile. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.