Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821201 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Dreew:

You think you can judge but remove the log in your eyes first cos I see the abnormalities of your comment too.

You said I was abusive towards tojud but somehow you failed to see the slight in Ify's comment, "Better pause that muah.."

My point really is, the other lady's advice doesn't have to work for me before I show appreciation towards her. I guess this is painful for some to fully grasp, hence the response I got. For what would it take from Ify to just say...

"The case she's talking about is the only one of its kind we've read about and it follows a long and tortuous process that included an application rejection and appeal.

Read from the link below and decide whether that's a path you want to choose

https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/504#72546501 "

Nothing. But she did things her way and I did things my way, yet you all see it fit to complain. To each his own though.

Just know that going forward, I won't respond to any hypocritical opinion again.

Brotherly, I don't really think there is a reason to be upset. The expression "Better pause that muah.." by Ify is anything but slighting. That's typically what a friend would say. We don't have to be all uptight. I think the most important thing is the intention behind the comment. She could have just passed but no, she stopped to help. The anger in your response, in my opinion, was uncalled for.

I could be wrong nevertheless.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Compu001: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
Noted and let us move forward.

Dreew:

You think you can judge but remove the log in your eyes first cos I see the abnormalities of your comment too.

You said I was abusive towards tojud but somehow you failed to see the slight in Ify's comment, "Better pause that muah.."

My point really is, the other lady's advice doesn't have to work for me before I show appreciation towards her. I guess this is painful for some to fully grasp, hence the response I got. For what would it take from Ify to just say...

"The case she's talking about is the only one of its kind we've read about and it follows a long and tortuous process that included an application rejection and appeal.

Read from the link below and decide whether that's a path you want to choose

https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/504#72546501 "

Nothing. But she did things her way and I did things my way, yet you all see it fit to complain. To each his own though.

I understand how it can be difficult for most not to throw in their biases when it comes to Ify, seeing that she's been helpful on this thread. That said and going forward, I won't respond to any hypocritical opinion on here again.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Influential101: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2019
Please can we just move on? Comment was directed at Ifeoma and she has responded appropriately...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NanaF: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2019
MummyO24:
Please can I get the email address to send these documents to? I sent you a PM yesterday, I haven't gotten a response. Thanks.

Sorry, it is canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Hehehehe! The bagga go know say he don mis yarn today(lol). Next time he/she go dey look well before him open that mouth talk anyhow.
Na my own, sorry "our" Ifeoma u wan abuse abi? Guy,
common receive sense this 2019
Tojued:

Pleese what was haughty about that response? How many people have you yourself helped with on this thread - whether haughtily or politely given?

Why ask for help if you cannot receive it in any shade? If you were now given a rude answer or heavily shaded through a meme I wonder how you for react. It is well o!

You shouldn't have splashed your question on a public forum if you wanted people minding their businesses.

Someone stepped in to ensure you did not pick up wrong info and all you could do was create a platform to express whatever beef you have boiled up for the person.

If Ifeoma decides she won't be forthcoming on this platform anymore now it's not as if you will come and fill the cretead gap.

All the best in your EE application and may your dreams come true.

PS: you don't need to answer me, all my questions were rhetorical. Just to engender reflection in 'silent readers' who come out of nowhere to spurn efforts of those who are keeping the thread rich.
If you do choose to answer me, I sincerely promise to do my best not to respond.

PS2: Ifeoma77 I don't know about the silent readers or beefers association, but I for one am amazed at how much you give back to this thread. Especially since I can never ever be similarly generous. Abeg, anyday I ask question I take God beg you help me mind my business. Daalu.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Happy new year dear! 2019 is your year!

Which assignment lol?

kiari:
You gave me assignment oooo cry kaiii... How do i overcome this..
Happy new year dear.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Distinct777: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Some people be carrying twitter craze and the need to insult everyone they come across to nairaland EE thread where we are all hustling for the same result. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by godfollows: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2019
What can be the likely CRS cut off next week Wednesday?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kiari: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Haaa, the writing assignment na... meanwhile i had LSRW 9,8,9,6.5 BC computer based test...i can i give up already cry sad cry cry

SkyWalk12:
Happy new year dear! 2019 is your year!

Which assignment lol?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chikaima18: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2019
Happy new year fam.
For those that got the ineligibility email and created another profile, for the question that says have you applied to IRCC Canada before. Should it be yes or no? Pls assist. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Hahahahahahaha! This is what I call "Confession in advance". Don't worry dear, your questions are very safe and shall be duly attended to. I am saying this as the authentic ghost P.A of madam Ify. Make all of una no worry ehn? Insurance cover una.....lols
arisharpven:
I had to come out of silent mode to give this comment a million likes. @Tojued, well spoken. @Ifeoma77, i commend your response, very mature but please dont feel discouraged by this, alot of people, myself inclusive, appreciate your effort on this thread. I passed IELTS at my second attempt on 15th Dec, CRS now 455, waiting for ITA so abeg i will have plenty questions to ask, let me plead in advance that you mind my business biko!!!!

Seriously though, you are well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2019
Homguy:
Go to the mail linked to your naira land account.

Done.. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MacShiff: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Chikaima18:
Happy new year fam.
For those that got the ineligibility email and created another profile, for the question that says have you applied to IRCC Canada before. Should it be yes or no? Pls assist. Thank you

No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyimofeFA: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2019
Good morning fam

Happy new year to you all.

Please i have a big challenge. My husband's passport has the wrong date of birth. Trying to change it has been so difficult, some people have even advised we proceed with it like that but the challenge here is, the date on it is different fro the one on our wedding certificate.

I am the PA though, i do not know if anyone has a reliable link to change data on passport or if there is a way to change our wedding certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kiari: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Remark bawo....my dear writing is my weakness.. its just too hard 4 me cry cry i want to faint

SkyWalk12:
You don’t want to remark?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Ooohhhh. I just remembered your PM!! Wo, better write and email me sharply. How can you get 9,8,9 and not have ITA already?!! Atrocious!!!

kiari:
Remark bawo....my dear writing is my weakness.. its just too hard 4 me cry cry i want to faint

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2019
As in eeh!

She responded with maturity which would have ended if other persons hadn't carried it on... Haa!

Influential101:
Please can we just move on? Comment was directed at Ifeoma and she has responded appropriately...

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chikaima18: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Thank you for the response. I was in the pool before and among those that got the ineligible mail Jan 1st. Should I still chose No?
MacShiff:

No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Best to ignore some kind of people lest they drag you to their level. People wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2019
EyimofeFA:
Good morning fam

Happy new year to you all.

Please i have a big challenge. My husband's passport has the wrong date of birth. Trying to change it has been so difficult, some people have even advised we proceed with it like that but the challenge here is, the date on it is different fro the one on our wedding certificate.

I am the PA though, i do not know if anyone has a reliable link to change data on passport or if there is a way to change our wedding certificate

Send a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Please can we all ignore this fellow? insult /fight is an hubby to some, the more u give her attention, the more power to come more aggressive.

leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MacShiff: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Chikaima18:
Thank you for the response. I was in the pool before and among those that got the ineligible mail Jan 1st. Should I still chose No?

Pick No because you have not gotten ITA. And you have not submitted your application to CIC.

You only have an EE profile.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MummyO24: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Thanks

NanaF:

Sorry, it is canadianmedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Don't bother anymore guys! One of our dearies here has reported the guy to nairaland and he has been deleted.
We don flush the 2019 virus out!
OlumisiI:
It is very weird that you are continually abusive to everyone who tries to correct your manner of communication. When several people are saying the same thing, you need to pause and reflect.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.