Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822389 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newbeecey: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Im sha just waiting for u to send us your first picture after the cold hits you at the airport... grin I almost feel like i see you having an angry conversation with the weather...lol
Newmum0615:
My dear, I'm here chilling. I dey my lane dey observe. Seems you guys have a lot of angry birds on the thread these days. My tolerance level for rubbish is very low this new year, so make I just dey observe una.
Saying hi to you guys from Canada in a few days. We will celebrate your PPR soon. Hang in there.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
1. I think people seem have done that and were ok. My thinking on that is that for employment, you are going to put the year you became qualified to practice which is the year you graduated from your undergrad, so it makes sense to include your B.Sc. I included my B.Sc and choose did not get an ECA. I submitted my proof of studies post-ITA.

2. I didn't claim points for NYSC, but I think you can do either. When I filled my personal history, I used my ppa with NYSC in bracket as that is comprehensive.
soulhighman:

Thanks and please let me quickly ask a quick question on two things that are bothering me.

1. I only filled my Msc in my profile since it is the only one I did eca and claiming points for. I didn't add my other educational certificates cos I intend to put it in my personal history.
2. I input only my ppa instead of NYSC or typing both my ppa and NYSC (in bracket) as employer.

I've been considering whether to withdraw my profile and resubmit another self, cos I don't want CIC Wahala.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Torkwase1(f): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
pxjosh:
I had plans to start my ECA next week with pebc. I went to collect my university certificate today and I was told it wasn't ready yet and I have to wait till April to get it.

I don't know if I can use statement of result in place of the certificate. I went through the old threads and saw some people used their statement of results for their ECA, but that was for WES.

Please advise.

Yes you can use statement of result. As long your transcripts are ready, you're good to go.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MummyO24: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thank you.

NanaF:

So sorry. It’s canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Influential101: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
kashamadupe0906:

tie breaker rule means those that entered the pool earlier where selected right?

that means its safer to be at least a point above the cut off.
yes, right.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Guy, I am not the one ok. And if after my explanations along with several others you still not fine with it, then there is nothing I can do. But sincerely, now I feel pity for our "Drew".
But I insist, you don't get to a new land and wanna behave like a landlord.
Ifeoma has dedicated her time in helping others overtime and has earned her respect here, and got paid back beautifully. This I believe is worthy of emulation for all of us.
Please don't give my dog a bad name so as to nail it abeg(smiles).
iaatmguy:
sentiments everywhere, wasseynewest or whoever got him deleted is QUITE biased. other old users have used repulsive, condescending comments, yet nothing happened.
i guess cos the guy is a newbie, whoever the moderator is, just chose to play his card well (went with the cabal ). he who pays the piper dictates the tune.
if you like delete this comment again
but the sky that walks get to call other peoples opinion stupid.
observing

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pxjosh(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Torkwase1:

Yes you can use statement of result. As long your transcripts are ready, you're good to go.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onyeenyeh: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
I haven't... I think with the public holidays and all it might be a bit longer.
Omzyj:
Hi all. Please is there December PPR member who sent his or her passport to Canada visa office Accra through VFS global Lagos and has gotten any update?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
MumtotheBeloved:

Can I send a PM as well? I have this issue with my husband’s passport

Ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babeakosua: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Both of you need to write IELTS again, this time aim for L8R7S7W7 at the minimum.
Some factors contribute to who would be the principal applicant like age, Education qualification, years of working experience.

I would advice you read page 1 of this thread and then use the CRS calculator to determine who should be the primary applicant.

cheldas:
Dear Gurus,
I've read so much here but still not clear with our case, when i saw some have done exams more than 3xs and to a good point of 7 and above scores.
My Q goes thus, my wife and I scores on first attempt L6.5, S6.0, R6.5 and W6.5 mine are L5.0, S6.0, R5.0 and W6.0. When i checked the eligibility stuff, its gave me a reference number to enter the pool but i've not followed up without coming on here to ask the gurus some Qs. Are we good to go or we should try and up our scores respectively...?

Meanwhile, my wife has done her ECA but i've not done mine, if we are good to enter the pool can she stand and the principla because her scores is more than mine. She doesn't have company account even though her company is registered for the past 8yrs she's into media profession. I'm also the CEO of my registered company as well who into a lot of things with company account which has a huge amount in there also make transaction to multinational companies i deal with tokunbos importation as well as farmer.

Pls i need your advice sirs and mas.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
i Hope ifeoma knows my business is her business to mind any which way she deems fit. She is helpful.realy.

Dont mind them my lady.

Please all of you keeping tge thread dont mind them thread killers

Tojued:

Pleese what was haughty about that response? How many people have you yourself helped with on this thread - whether haughtily or politely given?

Why ask for help if you cannot receive it in any shade? If you were now given a rude answer or heavily shaded through a meme I wonder how you for react. It is well o!

You shouldn't have splashed your question on a public forum if you wanted people minding their businesses.

Someone stepped in to ensure you did not pick up wrong info and all you could do was create a platform to express whatever beef you have boiled up for the person.

If Ifeoma decides she won't be forthcoming on this platform anymore now it's not as if you will come and fill the cretead gap.

All the best in your EE application and may your dreams come true.

PS: you don't need to answer me, all my questions were rhetorical. Just to engender reflection in 'silent readers' who come out of nowhere to spurn efforts of those who are keeping the thread rich.
If you do choose to answer me, I sincerely promise to do my best not to respond.

PS2: Ifeoma77 I don't know about the silent readers or beefers association, but I for one am amazed at how much you give back to this thread. Especially since I can never ever be similarly generous. Abeg, anyday I ask question I take God beg you help me mind my business. Daalu.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by soulhighman(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
joo2018:
1. I think people seem have done that and were ok. My thinking on that is that for employment, you are going to put the year you became qualified to practice which is the year you graduated from your undergrad, so it makes sense to include your B.Sc. I included my B.Sc and choose did not get an ECA. I submitted my proof of studies post-ITA.

2. I didn't claim points for NYSC, but I think you can do either. When I filled my personal history, I used my ppa with NYSC in bracket as that is comprehensive.

Thank you. I guess I will leave it like that then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Same.

Onyeenyeh:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ella99: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2019

MummyO24:
I sent a mail but I am getting the error message attached. Please help

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
1yr+CLB

soulhighman:

I used one year work experience. As a matter of fact, NYSC and I was found eligible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
1yr+ CLB

diamondlov:
Goodmorning e-fam

Please does anyone have a sure contact for change of name passport at ikoyi passport office,would be going there tomorrow and also is 1year job experience no longer eligible to apply for EE. I have seen comments here on how profiles became ineligible after inputting 1yr as work experience.Please I need clarity on this.

Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
Funny how I just saw this on my Timeline.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
isn't she cuddly?

Ifeoma77:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Omzyj: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Onyeenyeh:

Okay thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Omzyj: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
SkyWalk12:
Same.

����
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeiya(f): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Omzyj:
Hi all. Please is there December PPR member who sent his or her passport to Canada visa office Accra through VFS global Lagos and has gotten any update?

Yesoooo.

I got PPR on 7th December and submitted the same day at VFS Lagos.

I picked up this morning 3rd jan 2019.
It was approved on the 19th dec
Left Ghana on the 24th dec
I gave them some time before picking up today.

Note: I was one of the people they issued PPR letter to submit to India. I submitted at VFS Lagos and raised CSE after 4 days( for formality sake). They replied after 2days that it has been resolved.

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DadR: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Avoid distractions!

Keep your eyes on the goal!

Let there be PEACE!

Hakuna Matata

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Zeiya:

Yesoooo.

I gave them some time before picking up today.

Note: I was one of the people they issued PPR letter to submit to India. I submitted at VFS Lagos and raised CSE after 4 days( for formality sake). They replied after 2days that it has been resolved.

Zeiya congratulations again we coming behind....pray for us (fellow September AOR) that they release our PPR this week.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JobsInIT: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Big hugs to Drew and Ify

I can see both their points of views, and factor that could have triggered their actions and reactions.

I have also learnt a lot.

1. On a faceless forum, we read and interprete comments from our own world view and not necessarily based on what the sender is trying to communicate. We see the world not as it is, but as we are....

2. A perceived slight/ insult can wipe away any value in your good intention in a heartbeat

I get where both Drew and Ify are coming from. Ehugs to you both. To Drew cause the attack was a bit too much and unfair hence the lashing out. To Ify - cause you are resilient; I for don carry my gangara since if na me but you bounced back with a smile and mischief.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeiya(f): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jbelieve:

Zeiya congratulations again we coming behind....pray for us (fellow September AOR) that they release our PPR this week.

Thank you.

PPRs will start raining tomorrow morning. It will calm the thread and bring the usual flow of joy.

We will sing your congratulations very very soon

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Omzyj: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Zeiya:

Yesoooo.

I gave them some time before

Congratulations. I submitted on the 13th of December. Still waiting...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by canadiandamsel: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
so no ppr news....na wa o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Osaze007: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Everyone messaging me is asking me the same question
Well I started with the Canadian security courses certification also bumped my Cv very well and started firing my next application also practiced for interview and stressed how international my resume is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Congrats to the alien tongue tongue tongue. Looking forward to your landing gist in the oza room.
extraterestrial:
Happy new year people...landed in our country sometime last week and it's been amazing. Just to encourage thos

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mzstephh(f): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
I am guessing you mean interviewed by Canadian Immigration Centre in Canada for your express entry? that is absolutely fine trust me. I did everything while under a tier 4 visa in the UK. Ideally you ca apply for your express entry wherever you are as long as you are legit in the country.
hosey:

Thank you. I mean can I do visa interview in UK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.