Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824747 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Congratulations.
Life is all about grabbing opportunities by the collar and squeezing them out till the very last drop.

Engr2000:
Hi Guys,

*PPPPPPP* *PPPPPPP* *RRRRRRR* / COPR

TIMELINE:
AOR: 13TH September 2018
MEP: 10TH October
BIL: 10TH October
BIL Completed: 11th October
RPRF Request : 28th November
RPRF Paid: 29TH November
Profile Updated: 6th December {ADR Change to Not Applicable}
PPR: December 7th 2018 4.34am {Dated December 6th}
Passport Submitted @ VFS Lekki: December 7th
Profile updated from Submitted to Approved: December 19th
COPR Received: January 4th 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Azy123(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Thanks for your response. I was asking for both questions. I assumed they both would av same answer.

So, what should he choose in the question " level of education" for HND.

Thanks

[quote author=Adeyemmy24 post=74457502][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Azy123(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
For both questions?

mcstan18:

The later
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
smslive2:
The Abridged story is Here! grin grin grin grin grin
wow wow wow. Congrats boss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Distinct777: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Engr2000:
Hi Guys,

I wish you all the very best!

Sweet sweet timeline! Congratulations bro!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cochtrane(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
codebrew85:

Please find below my PPR gist as promised.

congrats! Well deserved. Best wishes in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hobyno: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ramj:
For those still struglling with evaluation, which body to use and all

For Evaluation of Degrees - ECA for immigration is what you need
PLEASE READ
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed.html

The main idea is to get the right body to correctly evaluate your degree to give a Canadian Educational Equivalence.

Je m'appelle ECA

Quiet comprehensive please @Smslive2 Move it to page 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jay4ken(f): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good evening everyone.

Please i am new trying to figure things out. Kindly help me pls.

I want to register for IELTS and also for WES.

I have an NCE, B. ED and a M. Ed from the national Open university.

Pls which of the certificates do I need to register forWES verification cos I wish to use it to apply for work abroad.

2. For the verification in WES, should I register with my maiden name on my certificate or my marital name on my passport and attach married certificate?? Pls help an ignorant lady pls.

Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
@engr2000, massive congratulations to you and yours sir. thanks for helping out with the NTI contact

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Big congrats @engr2000
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by psalmy007(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good evening house

Please I need your help to clerify something

Please I did biometrics since 24 Sep. 2018 at Canada embassy I tried to track it it shows me No record found till now. Please anyone with experience should please shed more light about it to me. Thank

Samuel
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by canadiandamsel: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin
justwise:

Your justwise derangement syndrome will be cured very soon
Please i hope this doesn't get be banned. Sorry I can't help but laugh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
raphrulz:
Ohh awesome...

Wat set? or rather make we DM.

Sure sent you an email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Remayo86: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Kindly assist with the steps taken to follow up with the Australia office (email address please)for the office as I have been told the EOR doesn’t get sent there most times unless a proper follow up is done. I just applied for an EOR today and I would really like to follow up. Thanks
Sexyuhlala:
I started my IELTS journey in August 2017, I actually thought it was just English and that I could just read and pass. I was wrong. Didn’t know there were tips and tricks to the exam until I met a friend who sent me time table and more materials to use. At a point, I had so many materials I became confused on what to use. Well, these are my results below.

1st Attempt BC- LRSW – 6, 5,7,6.5
2nd Attempt BC- LRSW – 7.5,5.5,7,6.5
3rd Attempt BC- LRSW – 7.5,8,7,7 – went into the pool with this. CRS 381
4th Attempt BC- LRSW - 8.5, 6.5,7,6. When I saw this result, I wept like a baby. I was angry in my spirit and at the same time angry with God. I asked for a remark and it came out thus – LRSW 8.5, 6.5, 8,6.5. I hissed and moved on.
5th Attempt BC- LRSW – 7,6.5,7,6.5
6th Attempt MOD– LRSW 8.5,7,7.5,6.5. Oct 27th

When I saw this result, I was weak. I didn’t cry, but I wasn’t happy. I was weak, exhausted and all. I just said to myself, I am not writing this exam again, I am tired and I have tried. Whatever happens happens abeg. I showed people and almost everyone told me to remark, a friend who has been following up on me steady told me instead of remarking I should use the money to pay for another ielts that his wife’s friend remarked and it didn’t come out positive. I said no oh, I will remark. I am tired of writing. He said okay, lets satisfy your conscience then. That’s how I carried my last 46k and I mean last. I didn’t even know how I and my baby will survive till month end. I just told God, I am taking a leap of faith, please don’t let me down. From the day I submitted the EOR and copied Australia, anxiety wanna finish me. I took solace in praying and reading people’s testimonies on Nairaland. I also told my very good friend in the office to pray for me. She could see I wasn’t happy and she said don’t worry, your result will change. She took it up with her prayer warriors o. There were some nights I’d be tossing and turning on my bed all because of remark, there were also times that the devil filled my heart with doubts but I kept on saying to myself, I will dance like David danced Chai. Then 12 days later I decided to send a mail to remind Australia if they had received my scripts from Nigeria (even though I was so afraid not to upset them…lol), they replied me this morning by 5.54am, I was shaking like a jelly fish. They said I should contact my test centre that the result had been sent. Hmmm, I said I won’t o, will wait for their mail, that’s how I got the mail from Naija that they had received my EOR from Australia. Omo cold enter my body, I started shaking again. I summoned courage to check online and boom…… my writing got upgraded to 7 and took my crs from 381 to 442. Why this epistle? It’s to encourage people going through this hurdle that it will pass, it wasn’t easy for me, I exhausted my annual leave for this exam, I didn’t rest at all. I thought of giving up so many times but I kept pushing and saying to myself, common girl, you can do this, keep pushing. There were times I wrote and didn’t even tell anyone oh make I no look like olodo. So to you out there, yes you. Please don’t give up. You’d get there in no time. Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
COPR:

idpieltsaustralia@idp.com

Thank you. Please what was your email like? Were you just notifying them or asking them to followup? Sorry hope this question doesn't sound dumb.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Congratulations @engr2000 that part about whatever has not been initiated can be done in a week...I heard it on a spiritual level

Congrats again @fatiah God bless NDVO
As for AVO, they can collect their blessing from lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Remayo86:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Kindly assist with the steps taken to follow up with the Australia office (email address please)for the office as I have been told the EOR doesn’t get sent there most times unless a proper follow up is done. I just applied for an EOR today and I would really like to follow up. Thanks

idpieltsaustralia@idp.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadianMosquit: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello house! You guys are really doing a great job. I just started my Canada journey and need help with my noc. Please see the JD below.

Understands data analytics frameworks, methodologies and business intelligence architecture.
Understands data structures, data flow processes and KPIs that are common across most industries.
Utilizies data visualisation concepts and application of different charts and graphs to represent ideas. Documents analytics business requirements and familiarizes with major reporting and visualisation softwares.
Assists with analysing data profiling results to identify the root cause of data quality issues.
Understands major design concepts for developing reports, visualising data and interacting with analytical models.
Configures and undertake development in relevant tools for integration such ETL databases.
Perform end-to-end business process analysis and design.

Thanks in anticipation for your swift response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jenolyfavour: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Congrats my brother, I know ours will also end in praise in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!!!
Engr2000:
Hi Guys,

I wish you all the very best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chrisdada16(f): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=Jenolyfavour post=74460548]Congrats my brother, I know ours will also end in praise in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!!!
[/q
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Hi guys,

So, I just heard that the personnel/admin officer (i work with a federal government agency) that signed my reference letter has carried his bags to the UK (i doubt he'll return).

Do i need to raise a CSE or something?

From experience, when two colleagues of mine submitted reference letters to two different embassies (Austrian and Mexican), contact was made directly through the official email on the letter head, and not the referee.

Ejor any insight will be greatly appreciated.

My application will sha clock 6months on the 9th of this month (AVO people).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 12:50am On Jan 05, 2019
Does one really need to wait for ECA hard copy before filling the application form? Can't one upload the soft copy sent by WES which is already in pdf?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chrisdada16(f): 1:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Jay4ken:
Good evening everyone.

Please i am new trying to figure things out. Kindly help me pls.

I want to register for IELTS and also for WES.

I have an NCE, B. ED and a M. Ed from the national Open university.

Pls which of the certificates do I need to register forWES verification cos I wish to use it to apply for work abroad.

2. For the verification in WES, should I register with my maiden name on my certificate or my marital name on my passport and attach married certificate?? Pls help an ignorant lady pls.

Thanks so much.

It would be preferable you use ICES, since you have M.Ed
I used the name on my ID
Then uploaded change of name publication and marriage certificate
MY certificate bears my maiden name

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chrisdada16(f): 1:19am On Jan 05, 2019
etrange:
Does one really need to wait for ECA hard copy before filling the application form? Can't one upload the soft copy sent by WES which is already in pdf?
I think that should fly.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boundlessjoy: 1:20am On Jan 05, 2019
etrange:
Oga, nobody waits for the hard copy. The soft copy is more than sufficient.

You are welcome! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 2:00am On Jan 05, 2019
Chrisdada16:

I think that should fly.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 2:03am On Jan 05, 2019
boundlessjoy:

Oga, nobody waits for the hard copy. The soft copy is more than sufficient.

You are welcome! smiley
Thank you sir. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boundlessjoy: 2:28am On Jan 05, 2019
etrange:

Thank you sir. grin
grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Akpasomething: 2:32am On Jan 05, 2019
Who has successfully added spouse to application post AOR since the inception of Biometrics?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Thanks boss.
cochtrane:

congrats! Well deserved. Best wishes in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Congratulations fellow CIO Sydney member cheesy Those guys (CIO Sydney) are really notorious for delaying PPR mails after application has been approved. Hence my advice to people who have confirmed that their application has been approved should send a mail to NDVO as they seem to be very efficient.
fatiah:
Greetings Fam, now that I've gotten a more acceptable PPR letter, here is my PPR STORY and Time line as promised. It's a long one, I hope I get a good score @Ralph cos e no easy, Lol! ‎

MY PPR STORY[center][/center]
Decision to migrate was made exactly a year ago after my brother, a PR holder and I had a discussion on the way forward regarding a better future.
I seek for His continuous favour and mercy as I embark on this new phase of life. May our aspirations be met and may we all find favour in Canny Land.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bimz89: 3:50am On Jan 05, 2019
Hi everyone.. there is a 1 bedroom basement apartment available for rent in Brampton....new house, all bills inclusive for 1300 per month...pls let me know if you are interested

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.