Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822511 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zannie(f): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oben209:
Hello house

Please I would like to know if anyone that sat for ielts IDP 15th December has seen his/her result. I haven’t been able to check mine online.

Yes I have. I realised I wasn't putting my middle name so it wasn't bring out my results at first. Check all the data you put in to make sure everything is correct
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
CoCoLav:

Wow! When was this?

Nov/Dec, 2018.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Alobay: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
fmsimple:

Dear,
This journey you're about to start is long and more importantly it's a DIY project. I really can do it for you but what if I decide to misrepresent your details and get you fabulous CRS points? Be on your own best friend, carefully input your details into the CRS c
alculator below and give us your score afterward.
Mind you, if your work experience is in Nigeria, kindly choose NA for Canadian work experience.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Best wishes.

I calculated it and it was 343, and I'm sure something isn't right. My wife qualification is BSc and mine is MSc. I will be grateful if you can help me out in the calculation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Alobay: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
fmsimple:

Dear,
This journey you're about to start is long and more importantly it's a DIY project. I really can do it for you but what if I decide to misrepresent your details and get you fabulous CRS points? Be on your own best friend, carefully input your details into the CRS calculator below and give us your score afterward.
Mind you, if your work experience is in Nigeria, kindly choose NA for Canadian work experience.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Best wishes.

I calculated it and it was 343, and I'm sure something isn't right. My wife qualification is BSc and mine is MSc. I will be grateful if you can help me out in the calculation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
According to your profile, your CRS score is 439.

Max out IELTS. It can give you additional 6 points.

I hope I'm right though.

Alobay:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Alobay: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
iaatmguy:
what score did you get when you did your calculation? also read the questions and answer them appropriately. don't fill out of context

343. my wife qualification is BSc please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Alobay: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
iaatmguy:
what score did you get when you did your calculation? also read the questions and answer them appropriately. don't fill out of context

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Alobay:

check the site again,
are there 13 questions there?
or try a different browser
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
It's 439 not 343.

quote author=Alobay post=74486511]

343. my wife qualification is BSc please[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Oben209(f): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
COPR:

Have you contacted them?

Yes. They said they are still uploading the results
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by D4eva(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
439 Spouse accompanying
437 Spouse not accompanying.

You could try to max out IELTS in order to get into the 440s.

Alobay:
Hello house. Please I need you to help me do the CRS point calculation for my Express Entry .

L8 S7 R8 W8
4 yrs Work experience
Age is 36
MSc
Married

My wife/accompanying spouse is L7.5 S7 R7 W7

Kindly help me do the calculation. l ve done it but I got it wrong, pls help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Alobay: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Thanks to everyone that has replied. Please what is the best score that can guarantee me ITA and pls what do you mean by "max out"

D4eva:
439 Spouse accompanying
437 Spouse not accompanying.

You could try to max out IELTS in order to get into the 440s.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by rotile247(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hello, please if you need to buy WAEC scratch card (CARD FORM ) for WES. Contact me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Alobay:

Thanks to everyone that has replied. Please what is the best score that can guarantee me ITA and pls what do you mean by "max out"

Max out means
Listening get minimum 8.5
Reading minimum 8.0
Speaking minimum 7.5
Writing minimum 7.5

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
Alobay:

i got 439......

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
In addition to everyone's input, try to calmly peruse page one of this thread to the last detail,
You'll understand the process better. It's obvious you still need a lot more information on this matter.
Alobay:

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by D4eva(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Max out means having the maximum English language points based on your IELTS result.
It means a result of LRSW 8.5/8/7.5/7.5

As @kfrosh has suggested, go to Page 1.

Alobay:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CoCoLav(f): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Zinggi:

Nov/Dec, 2018.

So you submitted in November and got it in December?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Alobay:

I got 439.
Remember the CRS calculator is arranged as SLRW and not LSRW.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by oge18: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Dear pple please assist. I have worked in a bank for 5 years 2014 till date. So from jan 2014 till 2016 sept i was a customer relations officer which entails funds tranfer and customer service and is classified as a NOC C then from sept 2016 till date i am a cash officer which is NOC B. Can i claim points for 3years or more??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lol. Aha, petitioning is ok na. Petitioning na standard practice.

Somaris:
You people are unbelievable. You've not even crossed MMIA 2 and you are already showing off your ALUTA continua behaviors. You all need to calm down and be patient.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
CoCoLav:

So you submitted in November and got it in December?

Yes. They got the transcript in the first week of November. Hard copy is with me already.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Alobay: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Thank you all for your support and comment. I really appreciate

D4eva:
Max out means having the maximum English language points based on your IELTS result.
It means a result of LRSW 8.5/8/7.5/7.5

As @kfrosh has suggested, go to Page 1.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Alobay:
Hello house. Please I need you to help me do the CRS point calculation for my Express Entry .

L8 S7 R8 W8
4 yrs Work experience
Age is 36
MSc
Married

My wife/accompanying spouse is L7.5 S7 R7 W7

Kindly help me do the calculation. l ve done it but I got it wrong, pls help

If u can make a request to remark your spouse's Listening to 8, I believe it will move your CRS score to about 440-442
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Alobay: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Noted sir, I'm so grateful

kashamadupe0906:

If u can make a request to remark your spouse's Listening to 8, I believe it will move your CRS score to about 440-442
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bobority: 12:12am On Jan 06, 2019
Hello everyone, is it possible after receiving ITA as a single mother to add the father (after getting married) post ITA? If possible, when is the best time to add the father?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadahereIcome: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2019
Good morning Seniors in the house,

I have a question for all the ogas in the house. I am currently evaluating my OND and B.Sc with Wes and I also have AAT (ATS) with ICAN. I didn't start my ATS exams from ATS1 but from ATS 3 because I used my OND as I was exempted from writing ATS 1 and ATS 2. My question is can I also evaluate my AAT with Wes? If yes, what will the impact be on my crs knowing fully well that OND and B.Sc means two or more qualification on CRS.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lizboi: 12:41am On Jan 06, 2019
Pls I need assistance on how to find my account for pof I got admission and I want to pay half of the fees myself but after that I won’t have enough fund during visa application. I need information on how to go about it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 12:57am On Jan 06, 2019
Congratulations!

nomad26:

My people, I am so happy right now that you would think I won the lottery lol My EOR results (from BC) came back successful! Writing was upgraded from 6.5 to 7 and speaking from 7.5 to 8.5. In fact, I didn't want to remark speaking, it was COPR that suggested that I do it just to increase the chances of getting my money back. Thanks man!

Also, to be honest I wasn't very confident about my writing because I didn't have time to review my essays at the end. All I was sure of was that I wrote over the word limit in both essays and in Task 2 (my task was to argue both sides and give my opinion), I wrote 4 paragraphs and used made-up examples in explaining both sides. I used IELTSADVANTAGE as a guide to structure my essay.

So my people, if you're looking for 0.5 or 1 point upgrade, EOR is worth a shot, go for it! Mine took 2.5 weeks in total. Thanks to COPR, fmsimple and everyone for your encouragement, God bless you guys plenty smiley

The icing on this new year 'cake' was that my ECA also FINALLY arrived this morning from ICES, after 4 long months of frustration.
CRS now standing at 459, I am off to the pool o, next stop ITA! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 12:59am On Jan 06, 2019
You will make it this time dear.

HardeyBabs:
Amen ooooo..IELTS has over humbled me..... cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.