Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (820643 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bonvieto: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2019
does the bank account statement have the date the account was opened?

Yungblood87:
Hi guys,

Need your quick help please.

Went to zenith bank to get proof of funds.

All I was given was 6 months bank statement and letter of indebtedness.

My two issues are this;
1) the 6 month bank statement has only the first and last page stamped (its about 16 pages long)
2) the letter of indebtedness did not contain the following;
- account number
- the date the account was opened
- the current balance of the account
- the average balance for the past six months

Now I raised this with my account officer and he said this is all the documents I need.

Are the document as they are sufficient? What should I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2019
jerryval42:
good morning, my school sent my transcript to iqas since November last year. i haven't gotten any mail from them yet. could it because my school didnt give me the opportunity to write my application number on the envelop or thats the usual way iqas does their thing? someone please help

Read

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/337#74674942
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bonvieto: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2019
why didnt you go to the Ikeja high court to have it done there ? honestly in my opinion that would have been a better option, its very easy to do, and u even get receipts and the high court logo and stamps on the paper, on the gift deed, which in my opinion makes it more authentic.

there are even guys there that will help you type it very well and make it look professional, and you only need your mother to sign, no need for a witness.

if memory serves me right i dont think lawyers have the capacity to sign sworn affidavits, which i think is what a gift deed is. elders may know better sha
HTGAWM:
Hello Guys, Please I have a question with respect to a gift deed.

I did a gift deed with my mum. We typed it on an A4 letter. she signed and I signed and had 2 witnesses sign.

My questions:

1. My dad and brother signed as the witnesses (Is this allowed since they are relatives)
2. We had a lawyer to stamp it and signed and he also used his Nigerian Bar Association stuff stamp on it. (Is this sufficient/ Is this the right way to do it).
3. His NBA stamp license states March 2019 expiry...Is this a problem considering the deed was done in January when it was still valid.

Please, your kind response will be appreciated. Ive read the threads from Part 4 to date but can't find answers to this. Thanks all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ceyrahtlk(f): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2019
DrMrsCK:

He did supra. Meaning he wasn't paid for it

OK, I didn't see where he said he did supra. Thanks for pointing that out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kemkem30(f): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Lastruct:
Yhaaaaaaaaaay
It’s PPR GUYSSSSSSSSSS
Alhamdulilah...so I will also get this almighty PPR..
Thank God for me everyone...I just got the mail.
Will come back with my full gist later. One my way to work ��

Alhamdulillah!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2019
yimiton:
Hello guys, please I have a friend who has submitted her PR application since December 26th, 2018. She received AOR immediately but till date, 14th January 2019 she still hasn't been sent biometrics requirements. Please is this normal or is she supposed to contact CIC?

Dec. 4th AOR just started getting MEP/ Biometrics request based on available data. I will advise her to join the Dec AOR WhatsApp. A quick search on this thread will display the link.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bonvieto:
why didnt you go to the Ikeja high court to have it done there ? honestly in my opinion that would have been a better option, its very easy to do, and u even get receipts and the high court logo and stamps on the paper, on the gift deed, which in my opinion makes it more authentic.

there are even guys there that will help you type it very well and make it look professional, and you only need your mother to sign, no need for a witness.

if memory serves me right i dont think lawyers have the capacity to sign sworn affidavits, which i think is what a gift deed is. elders may know better sha

A deed is not an affidavit but a document conveying legal rights to another and can be drafted by a lawyer.

The document is valid for the purpose which she intends its usage

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onyeenyeh: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
I got my format from page 1 and took it to the high court to get it typed and notarised and it was also stamped too.
jenifero:
please is there a form for gift deed? i thought LOE is all that is needed.please forgive my ignorance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ottawasenators: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
See speed sha!
GozyNA:
Guys a family of 4 with AOR of Nov 6 got PPR this morning.

The rain don start grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Yungblood87: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:

It's is sufficient, use it like that

Very straight to the point. Thank you wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Harjeehbaday(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
iaatmguy:
Harjeehbaday its very dicey, you have to gamble. scores might drop, it might not drop. Good luck with whatever decision you make

Thanks for your advise, am waiting for next week draws while i consider the OINP as well.
By next week things will be clear after the draws.
I really appreciate your feedback, it will all end in Praise !!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cmaamaa: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good day all,

Please someone help with how to contact Moshood for PCC. Received ITA at thr last draw. Family of 2
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Yungblood87: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bonvieto:

It doesn't o. It only has;

Full name and address
Account number
Opening balance
Total debit
Total credit
Closing balance
Period date
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Yungblood87: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bonvieto:

Full name and address
Account number
Opening balance
Total debit
Total credit
Closing balance
Period date
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
Harjeehbaday:

Thanks for your advise, am waiting for next week draws while i consider the OINP as well.
By next week things will be clear after the draws.
I really appreciate your feedback, it will all end in Praise !!! grin
If I may ask, why don't you want to go through the PNP route?

My Understanding of the email is that you will only be excluded from FSW route only when you accept the nomination.

It's also stated that the expression of interest does not mean automatic nomination.

My advise would be to pursue the two options.. PNP and FSW.. My two cents

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bonvieto: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
i feel that should be fine, my bank account statement didnt have the date my account was opened either and i got ppr, but to settle your nerves go to your bank and ask them what document can you get that shows the date your account was opened, then attach that document with your bank statement and letter of indebtedness into one single pdf file, that should suffice. i hope that helps

Yungblood87:

Full name and address
Account number
Opening balance
Total debit
Total credit
Closing balance
Period date

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Harjeehbaday(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
Uchihasasuke19:

If I may ask, why don't you want to go through the PNP route?

My Understanding of the email is that you will only be excluded from FSW route only when you accept the nomination.

It's also stated that the expression of interest does not mean automatic nomination.

My advise would be to pursue the two options.. PNP and FSW.. My two cents

Thanks for your feedback, am considering both and looking at the pros and cons of both.
I have 45 days to respond so I will decide next week following the outcome of the next draw.
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Zutlin:

What about a scenario like this:

1) 2 years and 7 months in NOC 1
2) 6 months in NOC 2

There's a break in between both employments and they are in different NOCs. Can points still be claimed for 3 yrs work experience? Or the second work experience must also be at least a year?

I really do find the combinations confusing.

If you use NOC 1 as the primary NOC, then you are good. If otherwise, then there is a problem.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Yungblood87: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bonvieto:
i feel that should be fine, my bank account statement didnt have the date my account was opened either and i got ppr, but to settle your nerves go to your bank and ask them what document can you get that shows the date your account was opened, then attach that document with your bank statement and letter of indebtedness into one single pdf file, that should suffice. i hope that helps

Thanks bonvieto. I'll do just that. But if they refuse I won't worry too much seeing as those documents should suffice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ilekzy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=Harjeehbaday post=74783390]

Guess we are in the same boat. I got the OINP nomination too. Will be waiting for the next 2 draws to see how to proceed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ilekzy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Harjeehbaday:

Thanks for your feedback, am considering both and looking at the pros and cons of both.
I have 45 days to respond so I will decide next week following the outcome of the next draw.
Thanks a lot

Guess we are in the same boat. I got the OINP nomination too. Will be waiting for the next 2 draws to see how to proceed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by trendy09(f): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
cmaamaa:
Good day all,

Please someone help with how to contact Moshood for PCC. Received ITA at thr last draw. Family of 2

Kindly use the search bar.It has been posted severally.
Wishing u an uneventful PPR journey.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
jerryval42:
good morning, my school sent my transcript to iqas since November last year. i haven't gotten any mail from them yet. could it because my school didnt give me the opportunity to write my application number on the envelop or thats the usual way iqas does their thing? someone please help

IQAS takes over a month to open transcript when received. Contact them to know the date of the transcript they've started opening. It takes IQAS 5 solid months or more to evaluate a document. I always advise those with LLB to do their ECA with IQAS, otherwise it's a time waster.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
AOR! Finally!

Where are my January AOR folks?

43 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by clock89: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
lobell:

No sir/ma.

First of all they are two different NOC's, ergo you cannot claim them both in your EE application because you can only have one NOC to run with.

It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

Cheers.

You should probably edit this. That requirement is for the minimum 1 year experience to be eligible for FSW - yes it should be in 1 NOC and should be continuous.

However, you CAN combine multiple NOCs to gain CRS points (up to 3 years work ex. for max points). Many have done this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ottawasenators: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
see link below, pls join us

Remember to remove brackets

https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/I25H3LPd9L23EYca8SOKsl

Topsmamen:
AOR! Finally!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Topsmamen:
AOR! Finally!

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! It's been a long time coming

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Harjeehbaday:

Thanks a lot
Is your score to up 443 now? Start gathering the documents now either way. Na the 1500K be the ache!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
ilekzy:

What is your CRS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adunnee: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
lobell:

No sir/ma.

First of all they are two different NOC's, ergo you cannot claim them both in your EE application because you can only have one NOC to run with.

It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

Cheers.

I don't think this is right, you can combine NOCs once they fall within NOC Skill type 0, A or B.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thanks bro. Just did.
ottawasenators:
see link below, pls join us

Remember to remove brackets

https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/I25H3LPd9L23EYca8SOKsl

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Yay! Many thanks Ifeomasmiley
Ifeoma77:

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! It's been a long time coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.