Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (820735 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Draw done..438..congratulations to those that'll get ITA

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iamkunski: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
WOW

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dasizzling: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
thanks for this. please my cousin also has a similar situation. When she created her account and got ITA she applied as spouse accompanying, but now herself and spouse are separated, and he has refused to do medicals and PCC. She cant change her marital status to legally separated again cause its post-ITA what do you think she can do? Does she have to leave the spouse history placeholder empty now? Thnaks in advance for your response.
cc: @nomad26, @ifeoma77, @smslive and other seniors

joo2018:
I believe you can.

See IRCC's definitions:
"Check these external threads for similar experiences: this and this. One recurring part of the discussions is that IRCC might later ask for your divorce papers before granting you PR. This is to ensure that you cannot sponsor the ex for residency later.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Cheta55: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please my friend, she is not on this forum but she said I should ask this question, she has OND, HND, PGD and Masters so she is asking if it is necessary to evaluate ond,hnd,pgd or just to evaluate only masters using IQAS or ICES? Please what advice do you have to give her. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by successhungry: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Q life is just sooo annoying. There s no point choosing them again

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Cheta55:
Please my friend, she is not on this forum but she said I should ask this question, she has OND, HND, PGD and Masters so she is asking if it is necessary to evaluate ond,hnd,pgd or just to evaluate only masters using IQAS or ICES? Please what advice do you have to give her. Thank you

She only needs to evaluate her masters to gain the maximum points for education

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lizzy3420: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
MJ888:
Please, kindly help me with ielts materials. Thanks in advance. adarighofualizzy20@gmail.com

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zannie(f): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ramj:
Number of invitations issued: 3,350

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,350th or above

Date and time of round: January 30, 2019 at 12:09:10 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 438

Tie-breaking rule: April 26, 2018 at 05:00:46 UTC

Back to Back Whaooooooo

Whaoooooo Hope Rising

Je m'appelle ITAsss

Woooowww 438?? This is the best time to dive into this pool. Thank God WES has completed my ECA a day earlier than they stated. I'm actually impressed with them this time. Let me fly into this pool with my 446.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
With a PR status which can we Nigerians enter the US without visa?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
She should provide a well detailed LOE explaining the circumstances and attach.

dasizzling:
thanks for this. please my cousin also has a similar situation. When she created her account and got ITA she applied as spouse accompanying, but now herself and spouse are separated, and he has refused to do medicals and PCC. She cant change her marital status to legally separated again cause its post-ITA what do you think she can do? Does she have to leave the spouse history placeholder empty now? Thnaks in advance for your response.
cc: @nomad26, @ifeoma77, @smslive and other seniors

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by exquisef: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
You need a visa to be able to do this.
Jbelieve:
With a PR status which can we Nigerians enter the US without visa?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Congratulations @laghopeful on your ITA

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
zannie:

Woooowww 438?? This is the best time to dive into this pool. Thank God WES has completed my ECA a day earlier than they stated. I'm actually impressed with them this time. Let me fly into this pool with my 446.

You dont need to dive, you can stroll in when you like.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutieplum(f): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
@ ifeoma77, your prophesy has come to pass! I remember you telling the lady with those ITA emotional rollercoaster to "Decline! Decline!! Decline!!!" her ITA again and I silently said a prayer for her. I can't remember her moniker but I am super elated for her today!

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
cutieplum:
@ ifeoma77, your prophesy has come to pass! I remember you telling the lady with those ITA emotional rollercoaster to "Decline! Decline!! Decline!!!" her ITA again and I silently said a prayer for her. I can't remember her moniker but I am super elated for her today!

Laghopeful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zannie(f): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ramj:

You dont need to dive, you can stroll in when you like.

grin grin I'm diving in o before they change their mind and throw it up to 450 next time. The horror!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oga Mcstan, where are you? I assume congrats are in order

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
I hope Mcstan got ITA o

Congrats to @arabianrose smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yes!!!! 438 again!!!!
Worry less my people still on the queue, it's coming down to as low as 430 this SOON!

You will argue less with me if you observe the "Tie Breaking rule" for this draw.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
zannie:

grin grin I'm diving in o before they change their mind and throw it up to 450 next time. The horror!!!

The dont just change their mind like that, This is back to back draw.

They dont just put their hand in a dark bag and choose the score.

Its systematic, a percentile thing

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutieplum(f): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
DrMrsCK:

Laghopefurl
yass!!! Bless your heart sis! Massive CONGRATULATIONS darling! cc: @laghopeful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JERRYMAG4(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good Day House,

I am currently collating and uploading my documents. My spouse is the primary applicant. Part of the POF, i am planning to send some funds from my personal savings as a gift to support the application. I am obviously a dependant, do i need to do a deed of gift to support this fund or we should just clearly state it in the LOE? Your advise will be highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OYASALOF(f): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
438 my people... Congratulations to all ITA clinchers. For the people still on queue, you're next in line for miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yipppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! 438!!!
I am here for @laghopeful20181
Hope you declined that ITA Sis. If you didn't, please do that now. This here is a sign that your 443 is good enough

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by exquisef: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yeah im just here hoping she declined too.. next draws would likely be early 440s so shes in for it either way...
Ifeoma77:
Yipppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! 438!!!
I am here for @laghopeful20181
Hope you declined that ITA Sis. If you didn't, please do that now. This here is a sign that your 443 is good enough

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Xclusivemaama: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
COPR:

There are things you are not doing right. First and foremost identify your weakness(es) and fix it.

Send me a PM let me email you materials that can help you max out.

Hi, please can you email the ielts materials to me too
Xclusivegal4yall@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
cutieplum:
@ ifeoma.77, your prophesy has come to pass! I remember you telling the lady with those ITA emotional rollercoaster to "Decline! Decline!! Decline!!!" her ITA again and I silently said a prayer for her. I can't remember her moniker but I am super elated for her today!
She will definitely go to Canny with her hubby.
I hope she declined that day

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ahmedgafar7(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Any pharmacist applying for express entry in the group ?? Or a friend
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
� � �
Tojued:
Page 419. Na only me notice? Abi una just dey wait for the person wey go talk am?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
MsJanez01:

Na wah ooo. This my own has taken really long. So how long did it take for it to be dispatched to u and was dispatch done with CAD or to naija
It will come, ceteris paribus!
The two ECAs were delivered to Canadian address same day! Didn't request any to be sent to Naija.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MummyJaygirls: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
JERRYMAG4:
Good Day House,

I am currently collating and uploading my documents. My spouse is the primary applicant. Part of the POF, i am planning to send some funds from my personal savings as a gift to support the application. I am obviously a dependant, do i need to do a deed of gift to support this fund or we should just clearly state it in the LOE? Your advise will be highly appreciated.

She's your spouse, no need for gift deed. Just transfer and u can write LOE to make u sleep peacefully at night smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MummyJaygirls: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Congratulations to all PPR, ITA receivers and IELTS passers, lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.