Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (825963 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Did you find
JesusBabyyy:
Please guys does anyone have a sure contact in FUTO that can help with transcript? Kindly send me a pm please..asking for my brother.
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hi
Pls I need ur contact in futo
Debsify:
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tojumi18: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please can someone put me through IQAS application, i filled the form and the preview is showing previous applied, please note thati have never applied to iqas before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sleeknate(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
bobiedip:
Hi guys,
Please how long does it take after biometrics to see an update on your profile and then to also complete the entire process.
My biometrics took 24 hours to be uploaded on my profile. what do you mean by complete the whole process ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by KunleSteel: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
pejuhazel:
Hello everyone, I am trying to register for planning for Canada (some people here said they've signed up post AOR) and I would like to know how to answer this question, I'm post AOR. @KunleSteel

I selected Yes

Then I was sent this via mail:
To confirm your eligibility, please send us a copy of one of the following documents:
A. An IRCC request to complete medical examination (Not the upfront medical form) OR
B. Passport request letter OR
C. Visa pick-up letter OR
D. Canadian visa OR
E. Invitation letter from the High Commission of Canada in Ghana OR
F. Positive eligibility assessment letter OR
G. Confirmation of permanent residence letter

Please note that we will only be accepting the documents stated above and originals only . Kindly forward the documents for yourself and your spouse /partner as well, if they will be attending.

And I replied in this manner:
Thank you for the feedback.

What I have presently is the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter after submitting my application (I have done Medicals and made payment). Please find attached.

I hope it will suffice.

Thereafter, I was sent available dates to choose from.

15 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fizzile(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
folamingo:
No vex o, I would get up to speed and try and be of assistance the best way I can.

No wahalaaa... Go and sin no more...you are cleansed... you can stand this way for communion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pejuhazel(f): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ok, thanks a lot.
KunleSteel:

I selected Yes

To confirm your eligibility, please send us a copy of one of the following documents:
A. An IRCC request to complete medical examination (Not the upfront medical form) OR
D. Canadian visa OR

Please note that we will only be accepting the documents stated above and originals only . Kindly forward the documents for yourself and your spouse /partner as well, if they will be attending.

What I have presently is the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter after submitting my application (I have done Medicals and made payment). Please find attached.

I hope it will suffice.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sorry o, I'm just seeing your message. Tell your school to write your name and your ECA ref number in the subject of the mail, ICES will then use that number to match it to your file.
Cifrag:

Thank you.

How do i address the subject of the email when sending my transcript to ices.

please, i need the help urgently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
KunleSteel:

I selected Yes

D. Canadian visa OR

I hope it will suffice.

Where did you see your UCI?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by danianne: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yea. They do

adebee16:
Quick question please, does WES still give positive evaluation of CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jhoci: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Your UCI will appear on your profile when you pass medicals.

DrMrsCK:

Where did you see your UCI?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Issa celebration something. Congratulation Bobo Canada.
BoboXIV:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Doxology & All Protocols observed.

Without further ado, Its P-P-R!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by amdman: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please what is the name of that institution in Victoria Island that offers a one year program acceptable to IRCC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
jhoci:
Your UCI will appear on your profile when you pass medicals.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chommi(f): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hello All,

Please did the ASUU strike affect the application of transcript. Especially UNN peeps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
NACTEM(OAU)?

DrMrsCK:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adewumz: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
It's ppr people. Here's my timeline:
IELTS Feb 2018: LRSW 8.5, 7.5, 8, 7.5
CRS:450
ITA: March 26
AOR: May 6
MEP/1P1: May 16
FTD TO ACCRA: May 24
ADR: January 2019 (birth cert, salary account and family form)
PPR: February 4

I honestly couldn't have done it without this thread. I learnt a lot. Major thanks to the elders of this thread. Their stories were truly inspiring. I wish you all the best in whatever stage you are in this journey. Cheers!

84 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by olalekan9320(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
joo2018:
Dude, I'm assuming you are single and less than 30yrs. Relying on two or more certificates might not be enough to cross you over unless you are sure of maxing out your IELTS.

So waiting for the MSc or doing MSc with NOUN might be the better option. Unless you're willing to put on the effort of learning French.

Thank you very much, will wait till after service and do Msc with NOUN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onyeenyeh: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Congratulations.
adewumz:

I honestly couldn't have done it without this thread. I learnt a lot. Major thanks to the elders of this thread. Their stories were truly inspiring. I wish you all the best in whatever stage you are in this journey. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by olalekan9320(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
iaatmguy:

I really appreciate this information

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Thank you sir!

smslive2:
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by opella(f): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
adewumz:

Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Thanks a lot sir!

smslive2:
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mimini: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
I assume that everyone has written ielts here....

Please I will be writing ielts on Saturday. I have not received any detail yet about the time, and what I am supposed to bring along aside my passport, which I already know.

Will a candidate number be given aside my reference number which I already have? Do we write with pencil or Biro? Does the exam take all day?

Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Thank you , thank you!

ysteph:
CONGRATULATIONS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Appreciated. Was nerve wracking.

Re the AVO Group, not sure how to send a link. grin

@zutlin could you please help with this?

temmyo:

Congratulations! what a long wait.

Please can you add me to the Accra V.O whatsapp group or send me the link.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Appreciated. It was nerve wracking.

Re whatsapp.. Not sure how to send a link grin

@zutlin could you possibly help with this?

temmyo:

Congratulations! what a long wait.

Please can you add me to the Accra V.O whatsapp group or send me the link.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
KunleSteel:

I selected Yes

D. Canadian visa OR

I hope it will suffice.

I thought they said that program has been defunded and couple of online shows, they are done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
No be small thing o. All in all we give thanks to God.

Thank you and best wishes. It will all come good.

Utonne:

Aww congrats Bobo. Accra really must give way this year. You're absolutely right about the sense of entitlement. Cut it and been humbled by the wait. Congrats once again...x
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DexterousOne(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
DexterousOne:
Good morning all.

It's good to be here, and it's a pleasure

I'm just starting this journey, and I have learnt a whole lot from the thread.

By God s grace, I shall be successful

With respect to WES guys...

Can I pay with my debit card in lieu of my credit card

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hehe! Thanks a lot Women’s Leader!

Waiting to read that your landing story on the other thread cool

Newmum0615:
Issa celebration something. Congratulation Bobo Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin, Yes boss. Since Dec.19
ekanDamie:

how far bro, ITA should have fallen on you by now o. Whatsup

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.